Vultures have joined the resistance

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
And a judge tells the Trump administration to go pound sand, again.

The scale of the legal losses by the Trump admin on regulatory rule changes, especially environmental ones, is literally unprecedented.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
The scale of the legal losses by the Trump admin on regulatory rule changes, especially environmental ones, is literally unprecedented.
thankfully they refuse to do due diligence before changing rules and so they almost always lose in court.

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
The U.S. vulture populations are in much better shape because we learned our lesson and stopped doing stuff to kill them.
(R): We need to find out what it is we've stopped doing so we can start doing it again! Nature must not be allowed to get away with continuing to exist!

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
And a judge tells the Trump administration to go pound sand, again.

holy shit, that is the most republican thing I can think of: "You can't prove nothing until you show me explicitly saying that I fully intend to do that exact thing! Hahahaha, take that, evidence!"

It's like pcgeek is writing all of their policies--that policy is literally the exact same argument he makes here, all the fucking time--which explains why they keep getting their asses handed to them by literate adults.