Voter fraud is not a make up story from evil racists..details inside

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Certainly not to you, naturally. But of course you've proven again and again you live in an impenetrable partisan bubble, driven solely by your RNC-approved emotional faith, immune to fact and reason. Funny how multiple appellate courts have concluded voters are, in fact, disenfranchised by these laws, and that GOP suppression proponents have consistently failed to show there is any material level of in-person voter fraud. No, you're not burdened by such facts because you BELIEVE!!! Your party has assured you they're right and all those pesky courts are wrong, that the suppression of left-leaning demographics is only a happy coincidence, so you are a good little sheep, munching your grass in mindless bliss as only a true believer can.
Take it to the SCOTUS. The argument from the left is that voter fraud is nearly non-existant and figures are thrown out as "proof". Well throw out some figures showing me how many will not be able to vote because the evil Republicans want to know that those that are voting are eligible to vote, have voted only once and have voted where they should. Show me some numbers. If it's a big enough problem then take up the cause, take it up the ladder through the courts and get it corrected. Get the requirement for ID for everyone thrown out too because I have to show mine and I must be a victim of discrimination.

Start on November 7th so we don't have to hear all this incessant whining that it only comes up at election time before our next presidential election. Four years should be enough time to get a ruling. If it's a big issue for you, realize that running your mouth isn't going to correct it, you're going to need to get your shoes on the pavement. Walk the walk.

Or continue to whine, piss and moan. Somebody from the government will be along in a while to change your diaper.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
But still when it comes to voter suppression, it still mainly occurs in Southern States, where they make obtaining a photo ID damn near impossible for non-drivers.

WTF are you talking about? It isn't any harder to get an ID than it is to get a driver license. Do you people just pull this shit out of your asses, throw it at the wall and hope it sticks?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
WTF are you talking about? It isn't any harder to get an ID than it is to get a driver license. Do you people just pull this shit out of your asses, throw it at the wall and hope it sticks?

Tell it to a poor woman who has been voting for 50 years she must travel out of state and incur expenses to get a copy of her birth certificate in order to get a "free" voter ID card.