Vote for my wife in this bikini contest (Updated: She Won!)

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nintendesert

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2010
There really should be a poll attached to this thread that asks how many of us have fapped to his wife.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
it's just because of no make-up. i'm tired of people's standards being ridiculous. there's a beautiful woman and they think "meh" because she isn't wearing make-up. they automatically expect janine lindemulder or something.

No, it's not just the lack of make-up. She's got kind of a weird pointed face, IMO. Obviously most of undersexed ATOT is into her, but she's not my type.

midwestfisherman

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2003
No, it's not just the lack of make-up. She's got kind of a weird pointed face, IMO. Obviously most of undersexed ATOT is into her, but she's not my type.

128815601477283934.jpg

JenTAM

Jul 20, 2011
Hi ATOT,

Finally checked and I got my confirmation email... Sorry for the delay guys!

Thanks for the support so far on the bikini contest!

Even though most of you probably only care about seeing more pics I figured I'd introduce myself a bit (Don’t worry we’ll post more pics this week!).

Hubby got some of this but we'll start with basics.

I'm 25, 5'8-5'9 depending who measures, and about 130-135 depending on the day (yes I do eat!)

I have a BS in Chemical Engineering but I work mostly in environmental. I have my FE (EIT/Engineer Intern) and need one more year until I can apply for my PE.

Types of things I work on, small remediation design pieces (eg injection vault design), environmental plans (stormwater, spill prevention, etc), and compliance audits.

I'm probably one of the few non-tattooed females who actually listens to that radio station. Favorite concert was Rob Zombie when he played Des Moines.

As DH indicated I lost quite a bit of weight in the last year. Last summer I was about 170 after settling into the stereotypical career/marriage routine but now I'm down 35-40 lbs and in the best shape of my life.

Yes I eat. I'm a fairly new vegetarian but I can still eat my weight in Mexican. I do love animals but that's not why I switched. Combination health (high cholesterol runs in my family) and sustainability.

I try to stay up on sports (I won our office NFL Survivor League 2 years ago and if everything goes well looks like the NFL has things resolved so I can regain my title!) but I also like embarrassingly girly things too.

Anyone who would like to see some photos in some makeup I totally agree! I work long days with a long commute so during the week it's really hard but if you keep voting requests will be answered I promise!

So now that you know a little bit more about me (and can expect DH will be bugging me for new pics over coming days) hopefully you keep voting. The competition ends Thursday at 5 Central so please keep getting those votes in!

<3 TAM-Sexy

Rudee

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
it's just because of no make-up. i'm tired of people's standards being ridiculous. there's a beautiful woman and they think "meh" because she isn't wearing make-up. they automatically expect janine lindemulder or something.

Your "it's just because of no make-up" excuse falls flat, because I have known many women to look strikingly beautiful even with no makeup.

Zargon

Lifer
Nov 3, 2009
As DH indicated I lost quite a bit of weight in the last year. Last summer I was about 170 after settling into the stereotypical career/marriage routine but now I'm down 35-40 lbs and in the best shape of my life.

Yes I eat. I'm a fairly new vegetarian but I can still eat my weight in Mexican. I do love animals but that's not why I switched. Combination health (high cholesterol runs in my family) and sustainability.

So now that you know a little bit more about me (and can expect DH will be bugging me for new pics over coming days) hopefully you keep voting. The competition ends Thursday at 5 Central so please keep getting those votes in!

welcome! congrats on the weight loss!!

I have genetic high cholesterol as well, you should look into Gary Taubes stuff, lots of new science, suggesting that vegetarian diets high in carbs are NOT the way to fix it. I have had very good luck with his methods, but its not for everyone

how do you see who is winning the voting?

May 13, 2009
Your "it's just because of no make-up" excuse falls flat, because I have known many women to look strikingly beautiful even with no makeup.

Jealous much? I would like to see pics of you and your old lady. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're probably hideous and all alone.

Nintendesert

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2010
Damnit, she went and posted and completely ruined it. Meat should be seen and fapped to, not heard!

JenTAM

Jul 20, 2011
welcome! congrats on the weight loss!!

I have genetic high cholesterol as well, you should look into Gary Taubes stuff, lots of new science, suggesting that vegetarian diets high in carbs are NOT the way to fix it. I have had very good luck with his methods, but its not for everyone

how do you see who is winning the voting?

I don't really see who's voting unless you guys say on here "voted" :)

So far Cholesterol dropped 30 points from last year to this year so I'm back in the ideal range. My Dads is still really high and his COBRA ran out last year... makes me nervous about the long term so i'll do what I can now

JenTAM

Jul 20, 2011
Thanks again for voting guys. Hubby has a few pictures taken yesterday of my Olive Penderghast costume. Planning some thank you photos this weekend so keep voting the next 2 days so I have something to smile about!

z1ggy

Lifer
May 17, 2008
I would say you are pretty good looking for an engineer. I know you'd be top pickin at my company. Anything w/ a vagina gets attention around here, so you'd prob. get every promotion and pay raise possible. GL in contest.