Vote for my wife in this bikini contest (Updated: She Won!)

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

WhoBeDaPlaya

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2000
We're not in Des Moines ;). She only works there, we live in Ames.
Hey, that cupboard in the background looks familiar. You're not living at Polo Run (1107 or 1103 Delaware) are you?

I was not aware there was a decent Des Moines Presence here on AT, checking in from Ankeny.
I think one of the funniest incidents happened here in FS/FT. Sold a guy some stuff (couple of years back), he sent some PayPal with his
mailing addy. I told him he should be receiving it _real_ soon and showed up at his doorstep here in Ames about 1/2 hour later. He was WTF? :p

Last edited:

BigDH01

Golden Member
Jul 8, 2005
gorgeous figure, gorgeous face/smile. is she against make up? a little mascara would do wonders for what seem to be non existent eyelashes.

She's not against it, we just have long days. She's up at 3 AM working out, at work (45 minutes away) by 7. Home about 6 or 7, makes her meals for the next day. Plus, she works as an engineer in an office and does go to the field sometimes. It's really just a lack of time.

BigDH01

Golden Member
Jul 8, 2005
Hey, that cupboard in the background looks familiar. You're not living at Polo Run (1107 or 1103 Delaware) are you?

No, we're in north Ames :(. Everything looks the same up here. A couple more people and we have enough for an ATOT meetup. Olde Main, Corner Pocket, or campustown! I still make it to Cafe B sometimes.

WhoBeDaPlaya

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2000
No, we're in north Ames :(. Everything looks the same up here. A couple more people and we have enough for an ATOT meetup. Olde Main, Corner Pocket, or campustown! I still make it to Cafe B sometimes.
Sounds good to me :)
It's sad that we've lost a few places to the floods over the last few years though (eg. Happy Joe's). Hell, even Taco Bell's closed o_O

Zargon

Lifer
Nov 3, 2009
She's not against it, we just have long days. She's up at 3 AM working out, at work (45 minutes away) by 7. Home about 6 or 7, makes her meals for the next day. Plus, she works as an engineer in an office and does go to the field sometimes. It's really just a lack of time.

shes still rather pretty!

BigDH01

Golden Member
Jul 8, 2005
Sounds good to me :)
It's sad that we've lost a few places to the floods over the last few years though (eg. Happy Joe's). Hell, even Taco Bell's closed o_O

It's sad having a college town with no TBell! Sleep easy though, one is opening on Duff.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
just takes a couple of minutes. :p

phoenix79

Golden Member
Jan 17, 2000
Voted again

So where are the super special pictures for those that have voted every day ;)

Krynj

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2006
not that well done... look at her armpit area.

30 second job with the liquify tool.

And to the OP, I know it wasn't necessary. Your wife is smokin'. I had just happened to have Photoshop open at the time. I meant no disrespect.

BigDH01

Golden Member
Jul 8, 2005
30 second job with the liquify tool.

And to the OP, I know it wasn't necessary. Your wife is smokin'. I had just happened to have Photoshop open at the time. I meant no disrespect.

Lol, none taken. She's at home today as we are having some furniture delivered. I'll see if I can get another pic.

schneiderguy

Lifer
Jun 26, 2006
voted

moar pics

moar.jpg

moar_23.jpg

moar_cat2.jpg

MoarCAT.jpg

1233793648844.jpg