Violent and criminal Anti-Trump protests

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Imported Indian Curry has gone bonkers since people don't love Trump. Its comical to watch.

It's only what they did to Obama which is coming back in his face.

Enjoy the next 4 years dimwit.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
More recently. Funny how the mobs wear uniforms.

Rev.-WEB-VOL-1-030.jpg

mlkDogs.jpg

MAGA!

caps

vampirefo

Nov 30, 2014
I am not only fine with it I encourage the police to beat the shit out of these scum terrorist.

If the scum don't survive the beating, America is better off for it.

I hope to see more police video beating rioting idiots heads in.

The only good Liberal is a dead one.

Last edited:

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
I'm fine with people punching Nazis if thats what you're asking.

Maybe that's acceptable behavior in your 3rd world country of Wales where tribalism and primitive culture rules, but here in the U.S. it's not OK to punch someone just because they believe in whatever ridiculous rubbish.

Reactions: PokerGuy

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Maybe that's acceptable behavior in your 3rd world country of Wales where tribalism and primitive culture rules, but here in the U.S. it's not OK to punch someone just because they believe in whatever ridiculous rubbish.

Libbies and the "tolerant" have an incredibly hard time understanding that in order for there to be freedom of expression, it means accepting that others have a right to say things you don't agree with, don't like and even things that are vile.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
The hilarious part is those idiots cheering for them to be put in federal prison are the same ones that argue that we need the 2nd Amendment to rebel against a government they oppose.

If that's what the statutory punishment calls for then yes they should if they are convicted by a jury of their peers. Probably should change the law if it's that severe for what appears to be run of the mill acts of vandalism. This isn't Guy Fawkes trying to blow up Parliament type stuff.

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
Libbies and the "tolerant" have an incredibly hard time understanding that in order for there to be freedom of expression, it means accepting that others have a right to say things you don't agree with, don't like and even things that are vile.
...but lets use hyperbole and exaggerations to describe people you don't agree with.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

I'm a "libbie" and I accept that people will say things I don't agree with. But that doesn't mean I have to like what they say. I don't believe Richard Spencer should have been punched, for example, but nor am I going to feel sorry for him.

Also, I love the backwards logic of insisting that tolerance means doing nothing in response to people whose sole mission is to end tolerance. I don't think the government should silence neo-Nazis, homophobes and other bigots if they aren't issuing credible threats; I do believe people should make it clear that those hateful views are wrong.

Reactions: realibrad

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

Hey! The Nazis bombed our chippie!

Seriously though. Fuck em.

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
I'm a "libbie" and I accept that people will say things I don't agree with. But that doesn't mean I have to like what they say. I don't believe Richard Spencer should have been punched, for example, but nor am I going to feel sorry for him.

Also, I love the backwards logic of insisting that tolerance means doing nothing in response to people whose sole mission is to end tolerance. I don't think the government should silence neo-Nazis, homophobes and other bigots if they aren't issuing credible threats; I do believe people should make it clear that those hateful views are wrong.

No, nobody insisted "doing nothing" in response. You are entitled to speech of your own, which includes making your feelings about their speech known. The bottom line is everyone is entitled to free speech. Any kind of violence or other coercive attempt to prevent someone from expressing their views is wrong. Stupid excuses about "they were spewing hatred" and other such tripe is worthless -- they are still entitled to their speech, just like you are entitled to yours.

Perhaps you are one of the few libbies who understand that distinction, but a lot of them don't these days.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I am not only fine with it I encourage the police to beat the shit out of these scum terrorist.

If the scum don't survive the beating, America is better off for it.

I hope to see more police video beating rioting idiots heads in.

The only good Liberal is a dead one.

Off the reservation, I see.

LOL--I like how your post is edited and that last line remains. Either you went back in to add it, or it was already there and you were like, "eh, Good enough!"

You aren't going to last long. If not here on the forums, I suspect a coronary will claim after you simply can't handle the legitimate hate that this racist turnip of a man-child you elected engenders in every honest human being. You won't be able to handle how thoroughly correct liberals are, and how utterly forgotten and useless are you and the genetic pool of fragmented nucleotides that you most likely call your family.

vampirefo

Nov 30, 2014
Off the reservation, I see.

LOL--I like how your post is edited and that last line remains. Either you went back in to add it, or it was already there and you were like, "eh, Good enough!"

You aren't going to last long. If not here on the forums, I suspect a coronary will claim after you simply can't handle the legitimate hate that this racist turnip of a man-child you elected engenders in every honest human being. You won't be able to handle how thoroughly correct liberals are, and how utterly forgotten and useless are you and the genetic pool of fragmented nucleotides that you most likely call your family.
Did I somehow forget to block you?

Silly me, yep I forgot, fixed now bye bye cupcake.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016

Predictable protectors of hate speech.

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
Have you taken a look on college campuses lately? Sadly, it's far from an exaggeration, and much of the rest of society is not far behind.

You spend a lot of time on college campuses? Creepy unless you are a professor.

And thanks for proving my point.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
There is, but you live in a shit country that doesn't believe in freedom of speech/expression, so I wouldn't expect you to understand.

That "Shit country" has seen first hand what happens if you dont stand up to Nazis.

It wasn't, but since i'll never get an honest answer from you it'll be good enough.

I'm not sure how much more honest I could be about that. Maybe you just have understanding problems?

Lol at people that think Nazism is just some harmless philosophy.

Reactions: MongGrel