Violent and criminal Anti-Trump protests

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4144360/Anti-Trump-protesters-face-10-years-prison.html

Majority of 230 protesters arrested on Inauguration Day will face 10 years in prison and $25k fine as US attorney says they will be charged with felony rioting

DC is not any town USA. Dumb asses should have known they were in a Federal district. What you can get away with in dumbfuckistan, California, doesn't fly there. I hope they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Maybe next time, others will think twice.

And....those weren't protesters, but rioters. Peaceful protest doesn't warrant prosecution, nor should it.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
DC is not any town USA. Dumb asses should have known they were in a Federal district. What you can get away with in dumbfuckistan, California, doesn't fly there. I hope they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Maybe next time, others will think twice.

And....those weren't protesters, but rioters. Peaceful protest doesn't warrant prosecution, nor should it.

Don't be shy, you really want them tortured then executed.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
I genuinely have nothing against the apparent million that did their march today in DC. I don't particularly care about them either, but assuming they went through the proper channels and weren't blocking freeways illegally or anything (which is my understanding of the matter), I'm fine with them doing their thing. I don't think their protests are an attack on democracy as some have implied.

ANTIFA, masked thugs that carry weapons and paint, assaulting people/damaging property only to then scurry away, more pathetic yet hiding behind cops when someone fights back, are worse than any current alt-right/white nationalist protestors I'm aware of.

Let's not pretend that you have any issue with mob violence when it's committed against people not on your side.

Keep in mind the ANTIFA are a bunch of nobodies and your supremacists have their guy in the white house.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

AH, here comes conservative praise of the weight and power of the glorious Federal Government and its sovereign territory! Gee, where did this love affair ever go?

Jul 9, 2009
AH, here comes conservative praise of the weight and power of the glorious Federal Government and its sovereign territory! Gee, where did this love affair ever go?
I wouldn't be surprised if we see more Federal interest in violent political protests and rioters from who will be the new AG.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Don't put words in my mouth, or assume anything about me, asshole.

You have, once again, shown......your ass.

At least he's not speaking from ignorance nor his rectum, as you seem to do quite frequently...and seemingly with delight.

Reactions: MajinCry

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Don't put words in my mouth, or assume anything about me, asshole.

You have, once again, shown......your ass.

Are you seriously going to let all the others out-tough you against these egregiously uppity crimes? All these threads are basically opportunities for friends of fascism to express just how loyal they are to the cause.

Jul 9, 2009
You act like theres anything at all wrong with punching Nazis.
There's a part of me that really, really agrees with this. There's also a part of me that says there's nothing wrong with shooting Commies too. Times change and violence isn't an option for political discussions in this country. End of story.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
Keep in mind the ANTIFA are a bunch of nobodies and your supremacists have their guy in the white house.

Show me where white supremacists have organized and committed mob violence.

You act like theres anything at all wrong with punching Nazis.

There is, but you live in a shit country that doesn't believe in freedom of speech/expression, so I wouldn't expect you to understand.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
According to Trump there would be nothing wrong with it. He was the only one running who called for violence.

Yeah, liberals are smart enough to call for "periods of healing and contemplation" instead, I'll grant them that.

Feb 16, 2005
There's a part of me that really, really agrees with this. There's also a part of me that says there's nothing wrong with shooting Commies too. Times change and violence isn't an option for political discussions in this country. End of story.

I'll just leave this here...
“You know, part of the problem and part of the reason it takes so long is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore, right?"
"I'll beat the crap out of you," he then mouthed.
"The audience hit back and that's what we need a little bit more of."
“They used to treat them very, very rough, and when they protested once, they would not do it again so easily,” he said, before lamenting "we've become weak."
"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously."

Maxima1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013

The hilarious part is those idiots cheering for them to be put in federal prison are the same ones that argue that we need the 2nd Amendment to rebel against a government they oppose.

vampirefo

Nov 30, 2014
All people damaging property or blocking passage, should be pepper sprayed, ass beaten and then jailed.

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk