Vancouver wins 2010 Winter Olympics!

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

lowtech1

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2000
Originally posted by: Sealy
Well since Silverpig, Aquaman, and Mucman are billeting hot chicks, I feel obliged, as a fellow Vancouver ATOT'r to offer my home to any hot guy who wishes to attend the Olympics!

Mind you, at that time there will be an 8 yr. old and possibly a 6 yr. old here along with *Andre and I who will be pushing 40!!!!:Q But I'll be officially in cougar status mode so I might be up for an affair by then;)

*Andre is my hubby who is actually Shaun, but these guys think he looks like Andre Agassi!

Oh and Aquaman...I'm not a hot chick from out of town...but I'd love to go for Ice cream sometime! Maybe we could arrange a Vancouver meet there!:)
Does it mean fellow Victorians are welcome at your home too?

:)

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Well since Silverpig, Aquaman, and Mucman are billeting hot chicks, I feel obliged, as a fellow Vancouver ATOT'r to offer my home to any hot guy who wishes to attend the Olympics!

Mind you, at that time there will be an 8 yr. old and possibly a 6 yr. old here along with *Andre and I who will be pushing 40!!!!:Q But I'll be officially in cougar status mode so I might be up for an affair by then;)

*Andre is my hubby who is actually Shaun, but these guys think he looks like Andre Agassi!

Oh and Aquaman...I'm not a hot chick from out of town...but I'd love to go for Ice cream sometime! Maybe we could arrange a Vancouver meet there!:)

OK :D

When it gets hotter :D

Cheers,
Aquaman

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Originally posted by: lowtech

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......... keep them varmits out ;) :D

Off course you can come :D

Cheers,
Aquaman

Sealy

Platinum Member
Aug 4, 2002

Of course they can!:) I love Victoria! It's just beautiful there.:)

lowtech1

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2000
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......... keep them varmits out

Off course you can come

Cheers,
Aquaman

-----------------------

Of course they can! I love Victoria! It's just beautiful there.
If you live near Gas Town....I might take on that offer and camp out on your lawn with my squeegee ;)

Sealy

Platinum Member
Aug 4, 2002
Nope sorry...I live in Port Moody but it's only about a 25 min. drive to gas town!:)

lowtech1

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2000
Nope sorry...I live in Port Moody but it's only about a 25 min. drive to gas town!:)
Wow! you must have a monster truck or sumthing, because It normally take me about 1-1.5 to go from downtown to Port Moody.

Sealy

Platinum Member
Aug 4, 2002
Well then you're going the long way around to downtown...either that or you're going on the freeway in rush hour when there's been an accident! Because it does'nt take that long from my house!:)

If you take the Barnet Hwy. it runs into Hastings which takes you right close to gas town. I don't have a monster truck but I do have a 92 Lumina!:p

Peter D

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2002
I may be late but :p

I wanna say congrats to Canada, and more importantly BC, and Vancouver on winning the Olympics. Although I'll be 22 when it comes, i hope i can get a ticket to some event(s) :)

IcemanJer

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2001
If you take the Barnet Hwy. it runs into Hastings which takes you right close to gas town. I don't have a monster truck but I do have a 92 Lumina!:p
would that be the one that can run without the key being in the ignition?

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Wow! you must have a monster truck or sumthing, because It normally take me about 1-1.5 to go from downtown to Port Moody.

I live near Little India :D

Cheers,
Aquaman

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Aquaman
Originally posted by: silverpig
It was all 'cause of me... Those two votes, yep, cause of me :)

I heards somethign about you & road head :Q ;)

Cheers,
Aquaman

Yep, it was the best road head she ever gave :)

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001

Cheers,
Aquaman

I live IN little india :)

5 samosas for $1 near my place :)

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
woot!

THe Gold Medal hockey game in BC Place would be awesome! 60k+ at a Hockey game(assuming they use full seating capacity) should set a record, I'd imagine.

lowtech1

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2000

Cheers,
Aquaman
Why do you need to offer your place to hot AT babes when you have tone of hot Indian & Chinese/Viet babes that are avialble to you?

;)

lowtech1

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2000

Cheers,
Aquaman

Lucky you, 5 real samosas for a buck.....It cost me $0.75 per lame samosa here.

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
It was all 'cause of me... Those two votes, yep, cause of me :)

I heards somethign about you & road head :Q ;)

Cheers,
Aquaman

Yep, it was the best road head she ever gave :)

I heard you gave to him :Q ;)

Cheers,
Aquaman

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999

Cheers,
Aquaman
Why do you need to offer your place to hot AT babes when you have tone of hot Indian & Chinese/Viet babes that are avialble to you?

;)

I can not denie the women of the world ;)

Cheers,
Aquaman

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999

Cheers,
Aquaman

You live near Langara?

I live near the Suburban Grocery Store near 57th & MainSt

Cheers,
Aquaman

Sealy

Platinum Member
Aug 4, 2002
Originally posted by: IcemanJer
would that be the one that can run without the key being in the ignition?

Nope not mine...but Shaun's 87 GN has that option;)

Actually when we were going to the ATOT meet at Jeremiah's Pub last December, I forgot my wallet. So we go back home, Shaun takes the keys out of the ignition (car of course is still running) and I run in grab my wallet, lock the door from the inside of the house, shut it and go back to the car. Then we drive to where we were dropping our baby off for babysitting about 20 mins. away.

Shaun goes to shut the car off, and realizes we don't have the keys! Luckily he did'nt shut the car off so he was able to drive back home to get the keys out of the door handle of our door where I'd left them.:eek:

As some of you remeber we were quite late for the meet!

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001

Cheers,
Aquaman

You live near Langara?

I live near the Suburban Grocery Store near 57th & MainSt

Cheers,
Aquaman

Dude, little india is Delta/Surrey :)

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Vancouver is sweet! :beer:
but I think this is the IOC's way of telling the USOC, "get your sh!t together". ;)

icecap

Jun 22, 2003
I'm glad that Vancouver won without resorting to cheating like the Atlanta and Salt Lake City scandals.