Discussion US Capitol on Lockdown!

Page 43 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
These are people that have repeatedly bought into "The world is gonna end next Tuesday" 50 times and likely believe that furniture stores are going out of business every week.
My whole life I lived in Arlington, there was a rug store on the corner of Lee Hwy and Glebe Rd that had going out of business sales, forever.

Reactions: zinfamous

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
Looks like the FBI investigation determined, that like the BLM ANTIFA red herring, the insurrection claims were a deeper red and much more fishy smelling.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Looks like the FBI investigation determined, that like the BLM ANTIFA red herring, the insurrection claims were a deeper red and much more fishy smelling.

This is the Deep State rewriting history. /s

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
My whole life I lived in Arlington, there was a rug store on the corner of Lee Hwy and Glebe Rd that had going out of business sales, forever.
Every rug store that I have ever seen, everywhere, always has those "Going out of Business!" signs, all the time.

I don't get it. There is something in the structure of the rug business, I guess, where they overturn management/ownership (maybe they just swap from store to store?), and they run these perpetual "Going out of Business!" sales because it is technically accurate?

I don't know, but I have noticed this as well.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
Every rug store that I have ever seen, everywhere, always has those "Going out of Business!" signs, all the time.

I don't get it. There is something in the structure of the rug business, I guess, where they overturn management/ownership (maybe they just swap from store to store?), and they run these perpetual "Going out of Business!" sales because it is technically accurate?

I don't know, but I have noticed this as well.
I've long suspected that there is a 'Going out of Business! Inc.' that owns these stores.