UPDATE! There was a hate crime committed accross the street from my school

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002
Its all that anyone has been talking about in my school. There is a black family that had a cross burnt in their front yard. The dad is a priest at the local church. Here is a link to the story. Mike Buckholz is my history teacher and I signed that poster that they are talking about in that link.

There has been a racial dispute going on in our city. The walls in our gym last year had "KILL ALL THE awesome people" spray painted all over. I am part of the 1% of the black kids that go to the school and I have noticed a lot more "hicks" lately and confederate flags and swasticas all over. I am not saying its them or anything (in fact it was a couple of "hicks" bringing that poster around to the classes) but you know what I mean.

It is pretty funny. Everybody is blaming people they hate at the high school for it and they are being pulled into the office. This is the second time this year our tiny little city has had a blip on the news. Remeber earlier this year when that guy was selling those jets and fiber optic cable on ebay? That guys company is in arlington too.

As for me, I am not scared or anything. Just kind of suprised this would happen in the most northwest part of the country. The main thing that is pissing me off is people coming up to me and asking me for the ol "black perspective". Ya, I am black. No my mind isnt wired differently than anyone else's. I am not about to break out in a "I have a dream" speach. LOL @ white people (jk)

Cliff notes: There was a cross burning on a black familys lawn and the dads a priest. Riots broke out and the millitary got involved and ran over 2 people with a tank.

-----------------------------------
UPDATE:
They turned themselves in. On saturday there was a big march and speech held downtown. It was pretty cool espicially since my had hated my town prior to this. The first day he came to this town over 13 years ago people would cal him a Nigger out there car windows and he is really glad the community that me and my brother are growing up in is changing (he doesnt live with us).

More on this story.

-Xionide More

zixxer

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001
Originally posted by: Xionide
Its all that anyone has been talking about in my school. There is a black family that had a cross burnt in their front yard. The dad is a priest at the local church. Here is a link to the story. Mike Buckholz is my history teacher and I signed that poster that they are talking about in that link.

There has been a racial dispute going on in our city. The walls in our gym last year had "KILL ALL THE awesome people" spray painted all over. I am part of the 1% of the black kids that go to the school and I have noticed a lot more "hicks" lately and confederate flags and swasticas all over. I am not saying its them or anything (in fact it was a couple of "hicks" bringing that poster around to the classes) but you know what I mean.

It is pretty funny. Everybody is blaming people they hate at the high school for it and they are being pulled into the office. This is the second time this year our tiny little city has had a blip on the news. Remeber earlier this year when that guy was selling those jets and fiber optic cable on ebay? That guys company is in arlington too.

As for me, I am not scared or anything. Just kind of suprised this would happen in the most northwest part of the country. The main thing that is pissing me off is people coming up to me and asking me for the ol "black perspective". Ya, I am black. No my mind isnt wired differently than anyone else's. I am not about to break out in a "I have a dream" speach. LOL @ white people (jk)

Cliff notes: There was a cross burning on a black familys lawn and the dads a priest. Riots broke out and the millitary got involved and ran over 2 people with a tank.

-Xionide

I take great offense to calling white people "hicks". Please edit it from your post. I wouldn't call your race a degrading name, and you have no right to refer to white people that way either.

BatmanNate

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
A little OT, but I don't understand why people proudly display the confederate flag. I understand it's their right, but does it represent anything good at all, or does displaying it just associate you with racism? I live around Seattle too, but I haven't seen too much of this kinda of thing.

Actaeon

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2000
The main thing that is pissing me off is people coming up to me and asking me for the ol "black perspective". Ya, I am black. No my mind isnt wired differently than anyone else's. I am not about to break out in a "I have a dream" speach.

Good stuff :)

Cuda1447

Lifer
Jul 26, 2002
Originally posted by: Actaeon
The main thing that is pissing me off is people coming up to me and asking me for the ol "black perspective". Ya, I am black. No my mind isnt wired differently than anyone else's. I am not about to break out in a "I have a dream" speach.

Try breaking into an English class instead....

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002
Originally posted by: se7enty7

There has been a racial dispute going on in our city. The walls in our gym last year had "KILL ALL THE NIGGERS" spray painted all over. I am part of the 1% of the black kids that go to the school and I have noticed a lot more "hicks" lately and confederate flags and swasticas all over. I am not saying its them or anything (in fact it was a couple of "hicks" bringing that poster around to the classes) but you know what I mean.

-Xionide

I take great offense to calling white people "hicks". Please edit it from your post. I wouldn't call your race a degrading name, and you have no right to refer to white people that way either.

You better be joking. Seriously, didnt you see the quotation marks? Did I say all white people are hicks? Its a name of a grouping of people and not one of them is offended by it. Actually they prefer that or rednecks and I am not joking they sit there and they are like "Damn right I am a redneck". Its just a category of clique at our school. Just like Nerd, band geek, jock, prep, skater should I go on?

Go ahead and reply to this saying something like "well why do black people get to say nigger and not white people? hmm. HMMM!"
Well that is because of context and you know it. I could go on but why fuel the fire?

-Xionide

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002
Originally posted by: Cuda1447

Wow a true e-pimp hear

-Xionide

zixxer

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001

There has been a racial dispute going on in our city. The walls in our gym last year had "KILL ALL THE NIGGERS" spray painted all over. I am part of the 1% of the black kids that go to the school and I have noticed a lot more "hicks" lately and confederate flags and swasticas all over. I am not saying its them or anything (in fact it was a couple of "hicks" bringing that poster around to the classes) but you know what I mean.

-Xionide

You better be joking. Seriously, didnt you see the quotation marks? Did I say all white people are hicks? Its a name of a grouping of people and not one of them is offended by it. Actually they prefer that or rednecks and I am not joking they sit there and they are like "Damn right I am a redneck". Its just a category of clique at our school. Just like Nerd, band geek, jock, prep, skater should I go on?

Go ahead and reply to this saying something like "well why do black people get to say nigger and not white people? hmm. HMMM!"
Well that is because of context and you know it. I could go on but why fuel the fire?

-Xionide

I am dead serious.

You didn't term all white people as hicks. You coined a stereotypical uneducated white person as a "hick"

Just like there is a difference between a black person and what people call a stereotypical uneducated black person. However, I would never eve

zixxer

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001

Wow a true e-pimp hear

-Xionide

Um, I think he's right.

It's here.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003

-Xionide

The hicks that did this should be ashamed of themselves. I hope those damned HICKS are punished to the full extent of the law!!!

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002

Wow a true e-pimp hear

-Xionide

Um, I think he's right.

It's here.

Stepped right into that one didnt chya?

-Xionide

zixxer

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001

Wow a true e-pimp hear

-Xionide

Um, I think he's right.

It's here.

-Xionide

Chya I did.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001

Wow a true e-pimp hear

-Xionide

Um, I think he's right.

It's here.

-Xionide
LMFAO. Priceless.

:beer: for you Xionide. :D

Cuda1447

Lifer
Jul 26, 2002

Wow a true e-pimp hear

-Xionide

Um, I think he's right.

It's here.

-Xionide

Or are you just that dumb?

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003

-Xionide

-Xionide

I am dead serious.

You didn't term all white people as hicks. You coined a stereotypical uneducated white person as a "hick"

Just like there is a difference between a black person and what people call a stereotypical uneducated black person. However, I would never eve

He termed a racist assh0le as a hick. And rightfully so.

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001

-Xionide

-Xionide

I am dead serious.

Pickup truck driving, Garth Brooks listening, confederate flag brandishing, nascar watching white people are hicks. I've also found that hicks call every black person the derogatory name that starts with n and rhymes with chigger regardless of education. I can say that because I am white.

Let me guess, you like nascar and garth brooks eh?