UPDATE - No longer ricer! :D

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MustangSVT

Lifer
Oct 7, 2000
hmmm since

canadian civic si = us civic ex
canadian civic siR = us civic si

canadian civic LX = us civic ??

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
u have vtech, ur new car wont :( your 98 has double wishbone suspension, your new car won't :( in tests the old car gets through the twisties courses faster. sad.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: ThaGrandCow
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Originally posted by: pyonir
I DEMAND PICS!

NOES!

I will not let any permanent pictorial proof be created.

Pictures I can destroy.
Negatives can be burned.
But "Pics" on ATOT are forevAr.

- M4H

Well if M4H won't show the pics, then I'll post 'em.
I used my uber 1337 skills to hack into the Ontario Honda dealers database and did a search for anyone that purchased an '03 Civic LX and needed to be given a loaner (loaned a loaner?). The I cross referenced it with M4H's posting times here on OT to find the exact sales entry for M4H, along with his home address. Then earlier tonight I drove up there and snapped some pics of his ricebox.

Gentlemen, I give you... 2Ricer2Hire:
here
He didn't mention this in his post about what came with it, I think he's adding some stuff on for himself.
A better view of the above pic
Last one before he came running out of his house (wearing a wig and womens clothing :Q)

That's not me in the picture (I was holding the camera)
He must have taken the big wing off before he went to bed... I heard there was going to be a 2mph windstorm going through there and he must have been afraid that the wing would blow off and fly away.

Are those stickers taped on??? bwahahahahaha....that is hilarious.

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: CPA
I DEMAND PICS!

NOES!

Pictures I can destroy.
Negatives can be burned.

- M4H

I used my uber 1337 skills to hack into the Ontario Honda dealers database and did a search for anyone that purchased an '03 Civic LX and needed to be given a loaner (loaned a loaner?). The I cross referenced it with M4H's posting times here on OT to find the exact sales entry for M4H, along with his home address. Then earlier tonight I drove up there and snapped some pics of his ricebox.

here
He didn't mention this in his post about what came with it, I think he's adding some stuff on for himself.
Last one before he came running out of his house (wearing a wig and womens clothing :Q)

He must have taken the big wing off before he went to bed... I heard there was going to be a 2mph windstorm going through there and he must have been afraid that the wing would blow off and fly away.

Are those stickers taped on??? bwahahahahaha....that is hilarious.

You should have seen what M4H had taped on :Q

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

here

owned!

policy11

Aug 20, 2001
I DEMAND PICS!

NOES!

Pictures I can destroy.
Negatives can be burned.

- M4H

here

Do you post on SA?

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
haha, that's funny.. :)

tasteful mod(s) doesn't = rice IMO..
but doesn't sound like too much taste from what you say.. :p

bolido2000

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
Wow...you can finally go to the 2Fast2Furious premier and kick it with your fellow peeps.