Unofficial War Support poll

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

poMONKey

Nov 11, 2002
Originally posted by: NesuD

I would have loved to but they said i was to old. Not cuz i am american but maybe because it is my personal friends and family that are fighting over there. Three of the Kia are from my area. One of the young men i knew personally so you can take your "bloated sack of an opinion" whatever that is. preach it to high heaven for all i care. Unless your country is shedding the blood I personally don't see where your opinion means all that much to us. That is my opinion brought to you by all our servicemen that have shed their blood and given up their lives so that I could say it without fear of retribution.
:|

well, im glad that makes YOU feel better about this war. why dont you run and ask the familiy right down the street who dont have there son around now... who wont be able to hold or talk to their own child or brother anymore ( the war will end, but that boy will still be dead, for what??? )... how they REALLY feel about this war. they probably wont tell how they really feel, because in this country now, its traitor-talk to submit an opinion thats anything but PRO WAR!

it really shows how egocentric we are to NOT GIVE A SH!T ABOUT THE REST OF THE WORLD'S OPINION ( because they're all a bunch of idiots, right?? )... it doesnt matter to the usa that we have to live on this planet with the rest of the world. those people are a lot closer to iraq than we are, they dont seem to be "worried" enough to go into war with the usa. they have had to live right next to saddam... he has been in power for decades!!! ( BTW: how come we didnt do this when he killed thousands of kurd men, women, and children??? oh yeah, theres no $$$ in a bunch of dirty, desert dwellers!!! )

"your either with us... or you are against us..." lol
rolleye.gif

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: sMiLeYz
Take a worldwide poll and you'll see majority of the world doesnt support the war.

How about we poll the citizens of Iraq?

What do you expect the French to believe, their govt. controls their media....

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: orion7144
Take a worldwide poll and you'll see majority of the world doesnt support the war.

I think that in another month this will change as well. They have been brain washed to think we were going to occupy. Once they find out the truth it will be a different story. Look how the (foreign)coverage has changed since they showed all of the people in Bagdad cheering.
Well let's hope we follow through. Bush and crew are already making provocative remarks towards Syria regarding helping Iraq, Sheltering Wanted Iraqi Leaders and for having WMD's.

If they feel that Americans are going support a war with Syria I think they have their heads in the clouds.

I have seen polls that stated if there was conclusive proof Syria aided Saddam in this war by providing banned weaopons or harbored members of the regime, almost 50% of Americans would support miltary action.

Speedy3D!

Golden Member
Oct 31, 1999
Originally posted by: phillyTIM
this war is a sham by someone attempting to legitimize himself and take the responsibility of the economy off his shoulders.

where's the damn WMD's that we were forced into this war for? it's been almost a month now since Bush's regime occupied iraq

oh wait, bush bait-and-switched us, this is for a regime change just because bush doesn't like him. lol

*Yawn*

You might want to learn some history before you speak. To think that we will find things so quickly is just plain stupid.

Maybe I need to get an asshat to English translator as well :)

TheCorm

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2000
The strength of my support weakened as it went along but I still say yes...particularly when I saw the Iraqi's celebrating Saddams downfall.

guigui38

Apr 15, 2003
Originally posted by: orion7144

I think that in another month this will change as well. They have been brain washed to think we were going to occupy. Once they find out the truth it will be a different story. Look how the (foreign)coverage has changed since they showed all of the people in Bagdad cheering.

eum not everywhere
i presume you are an american and so have a limited view about the foreign press

guigui38

Apr 15, 2003
Originally posted by: Alistar7

How about we poll the citizens of Iraq?

What do you expect the French to believe, their govt. controls their media....
well we say the same about american media lol