Unite the Right 2 rally 8/12 Wash DC

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
True. And sniping Dallas police and such.
Hey fuaktard. Stop with that old conspiracy theory.

BLM or Antifa were not responsible for shots at police. Lone wolf numbnuts
On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and fired upon a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, killing five officers and injuring nine others. Two civilians were also wounded. Johnson was an Army Reserve Afghan War veteran who was reportedly angry over police shootings of black men and stated that he wanted to kill white people, especially white police officers.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Do you just have a chronic aversion to admitting that the clear majority of racism in the US is perpetrated by whites, not against them? It's like you can't go five minutes without pretending that white people are the most persecuted people on Earth.

I don’t think that’s true though. It’s just most racism against whites isn’t called out as such so doesn’t make the news feeds. Hell being racist against whites is celebrated even. So yeah I guess I do have a chronic aversion to admitting that because I believe it to be false. People are shit and racists exist, I doubt any skin color has a higher or lower percent of people who unfortunately think that way.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
I don’t think that’s true though. It’s just most racism against whites isn’t called out as such so doesn’t make the news feeds. Hell being racist against whites is celebrated even. So yeah I guess I do have a chronic aversion to admitting that because I believe it to be false. People are shit and racists exist, I doubt any skin color has a higher or lower percent of people who unfortunately think that way.

You really need that to be true, don't you?

So much so you ignore the mountains of scientific evidence to prove systemic racism against blacks exists in America and is pervasive.

You NEED them to be bad too.

And that's just pathetic .

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Really? Where are the black democrats running for office with anti-white beliefs? We've got at least a dozen racists or anti Semites running as Republicans

I'll give you another challenge. When Obama ran for President there were numerous Republicans who made disparaging comments against Obama just because he was black. Find me one Democrat that objected to John McCain or Mitt Romney solely on the basis of being white.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I never said racism against blacks didn’t exist. Good try though baw.

You just gave it your usual bothsiderism as if the effects of white racism & black racism have been equivalent. That never was true & it's not true today. There are lots of black people who grew up under institutionalized racism in the form of segregation & job discrimination. That can't be said to be true of white people. For them to harbor some racist sentiments against us is pretty much understandable. We've been fucking them ever since we dragged 'em off the boat in chains. And we still are in a variety of ways, like incarcerating black drug offenders at a much higher rate than whites even though the usage rate is the same.

I could go on but I might as well be talking to a fence post.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
It’s not the older blacks that tend to be as racist though (in my experience), it’s the younger generation that’s taken to being so racist. The older blacks fought so that people weren’t judged by their skin color. The millineals are saying frick that skin color matters. Gross generalization obviously but this whole conversation is generalities.

I do agree about incarceration rates.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
It’s not the older blacks that tend to be as racist though (in my experience), it’s the younger generation that’s taken to being so racist. The older blacks fought so that people weren’t judged by their skin color. The millineals are saying frick that skin color matters. Gross generalization obviously but this whole conversation is generalities.

As if blacks are just as racist as whites, young or old & as if it has anywhere the same effect on society as institutionalized white racism. Get real.

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012

Cool Story

sactoking

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2007
Let's not forget the most famous recent incident of violent left-wing ANTIFA members pointing guns at our honorable men and women in blue.
IMG_Parker_9_1_O27DSC54_L201742721

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
I never said racism against blacks didn’t exist. Good try though baw.
He said, you need racism against white people to be as prevalent as racism against black people in order to justify your idiotic comments. I'm adding that you need it because you're a pansy ass bitch.

So sure, racism against white people exists... As a national problem? It absolutely does not. White privilege is real. Cut your shit and your concern trolling. It's pathetic and so very stupid. Geezuz you're an embarrassment to me as a white person. I'm not an apologist but I am a realist and if you think the much much much lesser problem of racism against white people should be considered and addressed in the same way that it NEEDS to be addressed and considered against MINORITIES then you truly are a thumb sucking adult toddler desperately in need of a diaper change. You fussin' too much baby pants.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Haven’t tried to justify white racism. Would love for you to show me where I have.
Absolutely you are. These Unite the Right rallies involve real white supremacists types. KKK, Neonazis, etc who preach an ideology of death and genocide to all non-whites (and to any whites who get in their way). And yet, all you're interested in here is portraying the people standing against those real racists as the bad guys, even of it means blatantly lying to do so.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Absolutely you are. These Unite the Right rallies involve real white supremacists types. KKK, Neonazis, etc who preach an ideology of death and genocide to all non-whites (and to any whites who get in their way). And yet, all you're interested in here is portraying the people standing against those real racists as the bad guys, even of it means blatantly lying to do so.

I condemn all of those groups. They have the right to demonstrate but I think they’re scum. I think the people attacking them (physically attacking them, along with apparently attacking police and reporters) are scum too and are absolutely the fascists they claim to be against. Just because you’re against a bad guy doesn’t mean you’re a good guy.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I condemn all of those groups. They have the right to demonstrate but I think they’re scum. I think the people attacking them (physically attacking them, along with apparently attacking police and reporters) are scum too and are absolutely the fascists they claim to be against. Just because you’re against a bad guy doesn’t mean you’re a good guy.
And yet you divert every single discussion about real white supremacists, even when they commit violence, with a "Hey, don't look at those nazis, look over here at these leftists, they're the real bad guys!"
Every single time. Even if you have to tell lies in order to do so. You're not fooling anyone but yourself.

Reactions: Younigue

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
But often times it does.

The better side of antifa mean well and want good things for all. There is no hate group or part of a hate group that wants any such thing... Even the ones that say they want peaceful separation of the races. That desire stems from hate, fear and ugliness and it's disgusting.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Which ones were attacking cops and reporters. Asking for a friend..

I watched several facebook and networks live feeds from DC I didn't see any direct attacks on journalist there. In fact I didn't see much of anything. I saw some stuff thrown from the back that may have hit some people. There were a few scuffles but not the all night ramage shit that antifa does. But who were the reporters? Because there we lots of folks taking pictures and video doubt they all were working for someone.

Just glad its over and the Nazis were humiliated once again. City should charge Untie the White for all the services needed, cops ect.

Reactions: Younigue