Unite the Right 2 rally 8/12 Wash DC

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Ah I didn’t see it (on ignore). Sorry it’s really weak bullshit. So far today Antifa has attacked journalist and police, Nazis...marched? I think both groups are the scum of the earth btw, it’s amazing how this forum white knights for a bunch of fascist though. :D

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001

In a thread about racists holding a rally, you post this.

2frhv1.jpg

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Ah I didn’t see it (on ignore). Sorry it’s really weak bullshit. So far today Antifa has attacked journalist and police, Nazis...marched? I think both groups are the scum of the earth btw, it’s amazing how this forum white knights for a bunch of fascist though. :D
It's incredibly obvious that you don't think both groups are the scum of the earth.

Nov 25, 2013
None of those people doing violence happen to look like antifa members. OP turning full on propaganda parrot?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I do love it. There were thousands of counter protesters but the important parts were one guy scuffling with the police & the rest peeling them apart & one guy swatting at a news camera in Charlotte, not even in DC.

So violent!

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I mean, I just said I do think both are the scum of the Earth..?
But yet you always go out of your way to deflect any negative attention away from one group and towards the other, even when it's off topic to the thread, or a complete fabrication.
Like the videos you posted above, the only one that actually shows Antifa is the stupid sign. There's no way to tell who attacked the 'journalist,' and the other shows the police arresting an unknown protester. So why would you lie unless you love Nazis?

Reactions: greatnoob