UFC 156 Sat Feb 2nd PPV

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
The Uncle Creepy fight could be FOTN.

Rashad should pick up the W in dominating fashion.

Aldo's TD defense better be on, and his low kicks need to keep firing. They are usually kryptonite to boxers. Particularly given Aldo's are exceptionally vicious. Edgar will likely be looking for the kick catch TDs, so a feint to a knee could be huge if Frankie commits too quickly. Frankie should just step into them with power punches instead; stuffs the power arc.

Fitch v. Maia is a great match up. Smothering top game v. elite submission game. This one is a coin flip for me. Fitch probably grinds out a UD.

Bigfoot should get stomped :p No one would be more stoked than me if he hits a crazy armbar or something though. He seems to be a good guy IRL.

T-Wood is an interesting fighter. Looking to see if he continues to improve in weaker areas, or if he is going to be another highly athletic guy that just cannot win the hard match ups. He is in with another seasoned vet, so he needs to be smart. That last fight with Nate showed he is still a bit green.

LookBehindYou

Platinum Member
Dec 23, 2010
Very good card. Definitely buying it. I see way to many people overlooking lil nog with all of the evans fighting silva talk. I think that fight is going to be a close one. Damn so many good fights on the main card and undercard.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
great card.

I really hope Bigfoot pulls it out. Nobody gave him a chance against fedor either though and he won that.

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Sadly, I'll have to watch it later...Michigan/Indiana right now and I'm staying in.