Turn on RAW!! TEH ROCK IS BACK!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

lancestorm

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2003
I was booing the fact that Rock is back. I mean, c'mon the guy is a great talent, but I don't want a guy that comes back once or twice a year for only big matches. Not fair for the rest of the roster for him to take up another spot.

Or let me put it this way. I'm traveling to NYC for WMXX on the 14th. The minute Rock's music hits the arena speakers, I am turning my back. FU Rock. FU.

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
Woot! I wish he would go to smackdown though because I don't have cable. He is the only reason why I would watch wrestling because he is so funny. Not a very good wrestler, but a funny funny man.

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: Xionide
Originally posted by: bradruthI watch shows like The Sopranos, The Shield, & 24. I also prefer serious movies such as Memento, Pi, Courage Under Fire, Saving Private Ryan, etc. That's all fake.

wow your a tv pimp

Damn straight.

gluck

Oct 29, 2003
Originally posted by: XZeroII
Woot! I wish he would go to smackdown though because I don't have cable. He is the only reason why I would watch wrestling because he is so funny. Not a very good wrestler, but a funny funny man.

I think the guy entertains you and thats the bottom line. You can't call any one good or bad anymore coz its what the fans want to see. The matches are made up in such a manner that they attract fans. Its turning out to funny like they kill undertaker every season and get him back :D

Compton

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2000
Originally posted by: XZeroII

Thats funny. I have cable, but I don't have UPN.