Turn on RAW!! TEH ROCK IS BACK!!

Lager

Diamond Member
May 19, 2003
Rock and Sock connection! Putting down Evolution! Rock's got a goatee!

JBT

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
haha yeah the rock is a good guy well hes entertaining atleast.

KGB1

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2001
Ohhhh TEEEEHH SUCK.... yeah.. he's back... I'd rather be watching Rick James b!tch :p;)

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
OMG. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. FAT MEN IN SPANDEX. TONIGHT'S CIRCLE JERK IS GOING TO BE GREAT.

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
I really wasn't expecting the goatee, but he should have stayed with the shaved head...some serious male-pattern baldness going on there.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
blah screw the rock. i never liked him. though i do have to admit he is great on the mic. i just hate seeing him get in the ring.

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: Indolent
people still watch wrestling? they hardly even "wrestle" anymore...

They've been having some 20+ minute matches on lately. Good ones at that. Chris Benoit vs. Shawn Michaels was excellent.

bigrash

Lifer
Feb 20, 2001
Funny how people say that wrestling is dumb, but form reading this thread the only 11 yr old comments are from people who hate wrestling.

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: bigrash
Funny how people say that wrestling is dumb, but form reading this thread the only 11 yr old comments are from people who hate wrestling.

I hear ya. Whenever I hear people say "I don't watch that...it's FAKE," I just say "so is every crappy sitcom that you watch" or something to that effect.

Indolent

Platinum Member
Mar 7, 2003
Originally posted by: bradruth

I hear ya. Whenever I hear people say "I don't watch that...it's FAKE," I just say "so is every crappy sitcom that you watch" or something to that effect.

so do you watch daytime soap operas too? they have about the same entertainment level as wrestling...

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002

so do you watch daytime soap operas too? they have about the same entertainment level as wrestling...

No I don't. I watch shows like The Sopranos, The Shield, & 24. I also prefer serious movies such as Memento, Pi, Courage Under Fire, Saving Private Ryan, etc. That's all fake.

Compton

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2000
What happened to HHH? He doesn't look the same. Like he hasn't hit the gym in a few months.

Indolent

Platinum Member
Mar 7, 2003

No I don't. I watch shows like The Sopranos, The Shield, & 24. I also prefer serious movies such as Memento, Pi, Courage Under Fire, Saving Private Ryan, etc. That's all fake.

I know they are all "fake." But the shows and movies you listed are at least entertaining, unlike soaps and wrestling.

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
I know they are all "fake." But the shows and movies you listed are at least entertaining, unlike soaps and wrestling.

I agree with you about the soaps.

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002

wow your a tv pimp

spanky

Lifer
Jun 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Compton
What happened to HHH? He doesn't look the same. Like he hasn't hit the gym in a few months.

yeah... same with benoit. when they show in him those match previews... he looks diesel. but when he was doing the interview with coach... he looked a little soft. oh well. seeing the rock back was kinda nice. miss all the funny stuff he says during his cuts.

Led Zeppelin

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2002
wow, some very intelligent replies in this thread.
rolleye.gif

I'm willing to bet all the people who scream "it's fake, or not entertaining" spend 3/4 of their tv viewing time watching testosterone-draining 'reality-tv' shows like American Idol, The Bachelor, My Big Fat Geek Fiance.......etc. That's more their level I suppose. Ugh, what's happening to this country?

Edit: To prove my point, when I replied to this, there's a 133 reply thread directly above this one about what the chick on Average Joe is going to reveal. Who the hell cares???? It's FAKE, REMEMBER???? What a sad state of affairs.
rolleye.gif

dabuddha

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Originally posted by: BostonRedSox
wow, some very intelligent replies in this thread.
rolleye.gif

I'm willing to bet all the people who scream "it's fake, or not entertaining" spend 3/4 of their tv viewing time watching testosterone-draining 'reality-tv' shows like American Idol, The Bachelor, My Big Fat Geek Fiance.......etc. That's more their level I suppose. Ugh, what's happening to this country?

Yep exactly. I used to watch wrestling but I don't anymore. I know it's fake but I'm not stupid enough to whine like a little girl about how fake it is and only idiots watch it. People just have different tastes in tv. Some morons can't comprehend that fact unfortunately.