tuition

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Originally posted by: miri
Ok, i get it. Tuition is not free. Why do you people have to insult others? I'd like to see you say that to my face in real life. Anway I guess tuition is not free, but check back to the early 90's and it was!

1. You come on here and make a totally wrong claim about California.

2. You still make totally wrong claims.

3. what the hell is your point?

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
And he pulls a Lord Raiden. Delting his post and asking to close the topic.

F$#%*#@^#*&@(#&@^*#*(@^((*#^@*(&)(@#)(@#&
$^@*&^#*@)#&@)*(#&)#&)@#(&#@)(&#@)&@#)&#@)&ASS@)#&@)(&#)@#&

Oh, I see. So it's a play of semantics. Thanks for the link, Miri. Interesting. Now I have a case against my undergrad school for writing "tuition" when they sent in my bill every semester.

I'll use this new knowledge to demand a removal of any mention of "tuition" in my future in-state school fees.

Or maybe the government's site is too lame to know that tuition is also a fee. If what the school charges isn't a tuition fee, then what does it represent? Is it transportation or activities that costs such heck of a fee? When I got my bills, there was explanation for each charge. One read: "tuition".
rolleye.gif
The government's site might just get a letter from me asking what's up. . . .

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: tnitsuj
And he pulls a Lord Raiden. Delting his post and asking to close the topic.

F$#%*#@^#*&@(#&@^*#*(@^((*#^@*(&)(@#)(@#&
$^@*&^#*@)#&@)*(#&)#&)@#(&#@)(&#@)&@#)&#@)&ASS@)#&@)(&#)@#&

I agree. Posters like him, who are not only complete and utter idiots but cowards to boot, are making ATOT an intellectual wasteland. You really got to wonder what it is about some people that spurs them make completely false or inaccurate statements, and upon being proven wrong, either lash out like children or sit and pout.

We really need an age filter on this board.

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Fausto1
Originally posted by: miri
Ok, i get it. Tuition is not free. Why do you people have to insult others? I'd like to see you say that to my face in real life. Anway I guess tuition is not free, but check back to the early 90's and it was!
Post your addy for us, I'm sure you'll get some takers to come insult you to your face.

it wasnt free in the early 90s either, you are a fvckin dumbass,

Frankly, I can't blame him for the misconception anymore. Apparently, this was his source: CPEC FAQ. What a misleading answer to FAQ!