Trump Thread

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Um no, threads are created when major events happen. There isn't a "sanders" or "hillary" thread is there? You're just tired that Trump dominates everywhere, including P&N. Get used to it.
Ah, yes. The call of the authoritarian.

Strongman Trump dominates social media, and gets people screaming. He's a true American hero!

Y'all are hilarious.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Ah, yes. The call of the authoritarian.

Strongman Trump dominates social media, and gets people screaming. He's a true American hero!

Y'all are hilarious.

Actually, I was addressing the fact that this thread is not referencing anything related to "Politics and News" so it should be locked. P&N is based off new events, and last I checked "Trump Thread" does not constitute a specific political topic or news event but a person. And since when have all news events regarding a candidate been lumped into one thread? This should be locked.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Actually, I was addressing the fact that this thread is not referencing anything related to "Politics and News" so it should be locked. P&N is based off new events, and last I checked "Trump Thread" does not constitute a specific political topic or news event but a person. And since when have all news events regarding a candidate been lumped into one thread? This should be locked.

Sure Nov 9th when we're laughing our asses at Trump being the biggest loser!

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013

Stick to squats dude, go with what you're good at :)

Trump would make for an entertaining president. And if he gets nominated, the debates between him and hillary will be epic.

He will do to her what he did to the bush dynasty.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong with predictions?

:D

Last edited:

uclaLabrat

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2007
If Trump does win the nomination (against all my initial expectations) I think you can pretty much just give the election to Clinton. The repubs need to pull women and minorities in fairly substantial numbers in order to win, and Trump ain't going to do that.

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
29eutrump-web3-articleLarge.jpg

The bubble text of a cartoon in Politiken says, “This is too unreal. Can we watch something more realistic like Star Wars?”

I just thought the drawing was realistic. Especially the mouth.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Jefferson Beauregard/ Jeff Sessions Endorses Donald Trump !

edit: what I can't wait for is when Donald gets the nomination and M Kelly has to have Trump on her show and praise him...

Last edited:

Bubbleawsome

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2013
Trump is in a stadium right next to my town. It's a high school stadium...

and lol
MyMU72v.png

protesters on a street nearby.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
That's what I've been wondering. I guess the racism and bigotry is supposed to make everyone feel better about the guy. Good thing he's so humble and informed, right?

hahahaha

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015

He is rich because he exploits the system, either through bankruptcy, or through lawsuits. Just like the rest of the 0.001%, money and connections Trump honesty, integrity, and hard work.

#Trump2016 - Let's just burn this fucker down and start over.

Subyman

Moderator <br> VC&G Forum
Mar 18, 2005
They need to pull a Palin on him and ask him simple questions like who the leader of China is and such. Hard to spin that.

sontakke

Aug 8, 2001
What difference would it make? he will say "I don't care for than beloved patriot; f*** him!" and his ratings will go even higher. The more outrageous he is, more votes he gets. He disses the Pope and still gets the evangelist votes. I can not think of anything that he can do which will make his followers to drop him.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Hilarious that this hasn't been locked yet. Now carry on with the liberal circle jerk about your hero

Jan 25, 2011
What difference would it make? he will say "I don't care for than beloved patriot; f*** him!" and his ratings will go even higher. The more outrageous he is, more votes he gets. He disses the Pope and still gets the evangelist votes. I can not think of anything that he can do which will make his followers to drop him.
No offence but if you think negatives related to the Pope would damage Trump with evangelicals you probably are in the wrong discussion.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Hilarious that this hasn't been locked yet. Now carry on with the liberal circle jerk about your hero
It's always fun to watch conservatives talk about getting things shoved down their throats, while obsessing over libruuuls jerking each other off.

Projection and cognitive dissonance: the twin pillars of the modern US conservative movement.

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
He is rich because he exploits the system, either through bankruptcy, or through lawsuits. Just like the rest of the 0.001%, money and connections Trump honesty, integrity, and hard work.
Plus the Duck exploits the poor and the poorly educated by sucking up their money via slot machines. He insults them by bait and switch, advertising part time jobs then giving even those to undocumented immigrants.

No offence but if you think negatives related to the Pope would damage Trump with evangelicals you probably are in the wrong discussion.
Well, then, can you tell us what can/will damage the Duck?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Anyone watch "last week tonight" and see John olivers take down of Donald drumpf? Lol

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
Ahahaah at Trump and the Republican Party. Muahahhahaaa. Have my popcorn...

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
I think he was just pointing out that Evangelicals aren't Catholic.
That is a reasonable interpretation. I hope MomentsofSanity clarifies.

Back to the topic, the Duck.

Can you picture V. Putin's face on Nov. 9 when he is briefed that the Duck is elected to be the 45th President of the United States? (uncontrollable smirk into collective laughter, perhaps)

Gosh I just can't. It really is unbelievable that the Republicans have so few talents and presidential materials after all those years that they ended up with the current situation where one choice after another is bad to worse.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
If Trump does win the nomination (against all my initial expectations) I think you can pretty much just give the election to Clinton. The repubs need to pull women and minorities in fairly substantial numbers in order to win, and Trump ain't going to do that.

Someone gets it.