Trump Thread

Subyman

Moderator <br> VC&G Forum
Mar 18, 2005
It is about time we have a thread just for Trump. Would be nice to keep updates here instead of making a new thread every time.

Governor Christie endorses Trump. How much do you think he was paid? :D

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
It is about time we have a thread just for Trump. Would be nice to keep updates here instead of making a new thread every time.

He was offered Sec. of Fast Food

blake0812

Feb 6, 2014
>Rubot needs alot of makeup
Gee, I wonder why

1456509380927.png

Oct 16, 1999

He's angling for a cabinet position. Secretary of Transportation probably. :)

I think it's a pretty significant endorsement. Christie is high profile, fairly establishment GOP, and wouldn't back who he thought was a losing horse. And it's going to break the ice for a lot of other endorsements to come along.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Media is selling this as Christie hates Rubio that much after the contest.
Anything to remove the notion that he's endorsing Trump.

Subyman

Mar 18, 2005
People are making out the Christie endorsement as yuge, but didn't he bow out with around 3% support in the polls?

Oct 16, 1999
I think it's the statement more than any actual numbers he brings. The establishment is pushing Rubio hard and Christie completely undercut their messaging and pooped on the media narrative of Rubio's "big win" last night. He also happens to be right with his criticisms of Rubio, which were some of those "beautiful things" Trump has mentioned.
http://gawker.com/here-are-all-the-savage-burns-from-donald-trump-and-chr-1761521526
Christie said:
We don&#8217;t need any more Washington politicians, especially some who have only been there for one term and never really show up for work to tell us how to run the United States government.
Beautiful :)

Last edited:

Theb

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
I think it's the statement more than any actual numbers he brings. The establishment is pushing Rubio hard and Christie completely undercut their messaging and pooped on the media narrative of Rubio's "big win" last night. He also happens to be right with his criticisms of Rubio, which were some of those "beautiful things" Trump has mentioned.
http://gawker.com/here-are-all-the-savage-burns-from-donald-trump-and-chr-1761521526

I really don't want these guys in the Whitehouse, but watching them diss America's enemies at press conferences battle rap style would be very entertaining.

Hugo Drax

Diamond Member
Nov 20, 2011
Trump would make for an entertaining president. And if he gets nominated, the debates between him and hillary will be epic.

He will do to her what he did to the bush dynasty.

Subyman

Mar 18, 2005

He's a better spokesperson for Trump than Trump is lol

hardhat

Dec 4, 2011
I think this is Christie pretty much turning his back on the GOP establishment. After they shunned him for working with Obama to get emergency relief to his state now he's getting them back by supporting the candidate the party doesn't want and that will lose in the general.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001

Um no, threads are created when major events happen. There isn't a "sanders" or "hillary" thread is there? You're just tired that Trump dominates everywhere, including P&N. Get used to it.