Trump rallies across america today - Yuge crowds of up to 200!

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Uh huh, mister "4rd grade english".

Paints me rather well when the worst error is some typo, in contrast to your reliable history of tardism. Seems rather fitting that Doc, conservatism, et al relate far more to the latter than former.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Paints me rather well when the worst error is some typo, in contrast to your reliable history of tardism. Seems rather fitting that Doc, conservatism, et al relate far more to the latter than former.

I already told you a few times that typo was not your worse error but your long history of trolling and lying and folding like a lowlife bitch are the problems. Keep trolling troll.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
I already told you a few times that typo was not your worse error but your long history of trolling and lying and folding like a lowlife bitch are the problems. Keep trolling troll.

No, you've done a superb job of behaving every bit as trashy and stupid as claimed. Not even the other conservatives can deny that, or that you don't represent their ideology perfectly.

Reactions: Younigue

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
No, you've done a superb job of behaving every bit as trashy and stupid as claimed. Not even the other conservatives can deny that.

Troll, troll, troll your boat..down the fail river...keep it up, booboo the stupid dog.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Troll, troll, troll your boat..down the fail river...keep it up, booboo the stupid dog.

No, it's entirely factual that pretty much everything drooling from your mouth is right at home on the trailer park playground. Can't blame anyone else for that, nor the fact that it fits right into Trump, Doc & co's image of where conservatism is going. These are the sorts at the OP gatherings, and they're evidently proud of it.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
No, it's entirely factual that pretty much everything drooling from your mouth is right at home on the trailer park playground. Can't blame anyone else for that, nor the fact that it fits right into Trump, Doc & co's image of where conservatism is going. These are the sorts at the OP gatherings, and they're evidently proud of it.

So now you know all about me and my background? At least I say what I mean and I mean what I say. Unlike you, more troll and troll and lie and more lie and fold like a bitch.

LOL @ me as "conservative". As I said, troll, troll, troll your boat.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
So now you know all about me and my background? At least I say what I mean and I mean what I say. Unlike you, more troll and troll and lie and more lie and fold like a bitch.

LOL @ me as "conservative". As I said, troll, troll, troll your boat.

Your mental capacity is evident enough from your posts. Classic blustering conservative dunning kruger posterchild.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Your mental capacity is evident enough from your posts. Classic blustering conservative dunning kruger posterchild.

Of course, more unfounded accusations and baseless assumptions from booboo the stupid dog. What else is new.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Of course, more unfounded accusations and baseless assumptions from booboo the stupid dog. What else is new.

No, it's simply a fact that you can't understand anything yet get real mouthy nonetheless. Literally every post above is pristine evidence. It makes perfect sense that people who live their lives like this can't notice it anymore.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
No, it's simply a fact that you can't understand anything yet get real mouthy nonetheless. Literally every post above is pristine evidence. It makes perfect sense that people who live their lives like this can't notice it anymore.

Oh, speaking of unfounded accusations, remember what you accused glracer of? Where are the posts that you said he made? Nada, zip, nothing. Just like your brain.

Yup. Perfect example of you as booboo the stupid dog..yapping and yapping about nothing. Can't understand anything and being mouthy you said?

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Oh, speaking of unfounded accusations, remember what you accused glracer of? Where are the posts that you said he made? Nada, zip, nothing. Just like your brain.

Yup. Perfect example of you as booboo the stupid dog..yapping and yapping about nothing. Can't understand anything and being mouthy you said?

I accused him of parroting white nationalism, which is entirely true of all these conservatives like yourself routinely targeting lower status minorities. It's what the ideology has always been about: appealing to the lowest common mental denominator by giving them some underclass to rant about. I'm sure you'll prove you can't remotely grasp any of this with more typical conservative retardation.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
I accused him of parroting white nationalism, which is entirely true of all these conservatives like yourself routinely targeting lower status minorities. It's what the ideology has always been about: appealing to the lowest common mental denominator by giving them some underclass to rant about. I'm sure you'll prove you can't remotely grasp any of this with more typical conservative retardation.

See, the worse problem about you is not your typos but your inability to lie straight. You made accusations about him, it is your responsibility to provide his posts in his own words, as I did with my own words to support minorities. Not more rambling and ranting as you are doing now. But carry on, booboo the stupid dog.

This is getting old. You continue to lie and lie so go lie somewhere else. Stand up and be a man, say what you mean and mean what you say.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
See, the worse problem about you is not your typos but your inability to lie straight. You made accusations about him, it is your responsibility to provide his posts in his own words, as I did with my own words to support minorities. Not more rambling and ranting as you are doing now. But carry on, booboo the stupid dog.

This is getting old. You continue to lie and lie so go lie somewhere else. Stand up and be a man, say what you mean and mean what you say.

It's undeniable your lot parrot every white nationalist conservative talking point about them lower status minorities, in addition to every talking point that it's not racist/bigoted, all behavior indicative of a mindless pet. Don't worry though, it's not your place to figure any of this out, which you'll prove soon enough.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Svnia, you started on this thread with one agenda only. To troll me. You have not mentioned the topic matter at all. You have bullied and name called and over all behaved as a rotten child. Your ugliness is what gets you in to these exchanges. Your only claim to success on this forum is that you are a super pro at the nananana debate/discussion approach. You are neither intelligent or clever. You have zero sense of humor. Your idea of sarcasm is in fact the rotten child's attempt at fighting a losing battle, no you can't have your toy back you've been behaving badly.

I want to assure you I am far from the only person who knows they are smarter than you. There are so many of us it appears to be the bain of your existence. I saw no sign of depth to your intelligence during our exchange. I saw only a very angry thing trying to stomp on someone.

You offer nothing. You serve no purpose. You embrace your anger. You embrace your ignorance. The reason there's no fighting or debating you is not because you win by intellect or moral high ground it's because you are exhausting and profoundly ugly.

I dare you to talk about the subject of this thread. I at least started talking about the subject of this thread but then I ran smack dab in to absurdity and opted to react to it.

But I suppose you can keep chanting. I hope it at minimum has a good beat you can dance to.

Nov 25, 2013
Svnia, you started on this thread with one agenda only. To troll me. You have not mentioned the topic matter at all. You have bullied and name called and over all behaved as a rotten child. Your ugliness is what gets you in to these exchanges. Your only claim to success on this forum is that you are a super pro at the nananana debate/discussion approach. You are neither intelligent or clever. You have zero sense of humor. Your idea of sarcasm is in fact the rotten child's attempt at fighting a losing battle, no you can't have your toy back you've been behaving badly.

I want to assure you I am far from the only person who knows they are smarter than you. There are so many of us it appears to be the bain of your existence. I saw no sign of depth to your intelligence during our exchange. I saw only a very angry thing trying to stomp on someone.

You offer nothing. You serve no purpose. You embrace your anger. You embrace your ignorance. The reason there's no fighting or debating you is not because you win by intellect or moral high ground it's because you are exhausting and profoundly ugly.

I dare you to talk about the subject of this thread. I at least started talking about the subject of this thread but then I ran smack dab in to absurdity and opted to react to it.

But I suppose you can keep chanting. I hope it at minimum has a good beat you can dance to.

Welcome to the forum. :D

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003

First thing first, you said I started on this thread to troll you? Oh really, lying much to make you feel important? This is my very first post in this thread = https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...ge-crowds-of-up-to-200.2500758/#post-38776229

Nothing about you, nada, zip, not a damn thing but solid link about the topic of the thread. How does it feel to have a humble pie in your lying face? I will get back about that a little bit.

Did I reply to you already? I surely did - https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...wds-of-up-to-200.2500758/page-8#post-38782105

You have the nerve to say about ignorance? Look here, from your own words (when I tried to show you how stupid it was to boast):

I'm not clicking on anything you link.

Oh, more boasting about how smart you are, again. Do you have anything new or you are going to use that same card over and over again? Here you go again, in your face, from the link that you did not want to read so you can remain ignorance -

No one likes dealing with egomaniacs. There are few things as off-putting as people who view themselves as being better than others

You accused me of name called and what did you do with your post? Shall I list the names/labels that you called me? Do as you say and not as you do, eh? Talk about pathetic two faced hypocrite.

You surely did offer a lot in this thread, a lot of hot air and boasting.

Yeah, you surely moved on alright. Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Last edited:

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
It's undeniable your lot parrot every white nationalist conservative talking point about them lower status minorities, in addition to every talking point that it's not racist/bigoted, all behavior indicative of a mindless pet. Don't worry though, it's not your place to figure any of this out, which you'll prove soon enough.

You mean label minorities as "Darkies" and "Browns" and bring the race card every chance you could while no one mentioned anything about race at all at some of the threads? Who did that? Oh, it was you.

I have links and posts that supported minorities, where are your posts to support whites when they were the victims? Yeah, continue to pull the race card because that is all you have.

You made accusations, it is up to you to bring evidence to support your claim. So far, you have not done so, therefore, you are a liar. You can spin all you want but those are facts. Prove me wrong by post a few posts. Go ahead.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Did I reply to you already? I surely did - https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...wds-of-up-to-200.2500758/page-8#post-38782105

You have the nerve to say about ignorance? Look here, from your own words (when I tried to show you how stupid it was to boast):

Oh, more boasting about how smart you are, again. Do you have anything new or you are going to use that same card over and over again? Here you go again, in your face, from the link that you did not want to read so you can remain ignorance -

You accused me of name called and what did you do with your post? Shall I list the names/labels that you called me? Do as you say and not as you do, eh? Talk about pathetic two faced hypocrite.

You surely did offer a lot in this thread, a lot of hot air and boasting.

Yeah, you surely moved on alright. Liar, liar, pants on fire.
You are a pillar. <--- just kidding!

Correct your typos, you tend to go off the rails when you're talking at me. It's getting excessive.

So what I lied? It's to you, therefore means nothing.

You resort to chanting as a child does. You can't feel good about that. At a guess, you feel gross all the time. Work on that won't you?

I explained, there is nothing you have to teach me therefore any link you post I will ignore. You keep talking about the source, but as I see it in this instance you are the source so what you post on the matter lines up with your way of thinking. You serve no purpose in my life or at all.

I have told you and doc (and your ilk) that I am smarter than both of you. That's not boasting it's the almighty truth. Worship it already.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
You are a pillar. <--- just kidding!

Correct your typos, you tend to go off the rails when you're talking at me. It's getting excessive.

So what I lied? It's to you, therefore means nothing.

You resort to chanting as a child does. You can't feel good about that. At a guess, you feel gross all the time. Work on that won't you?

I explained, there is nothing you have to teach me therefore any link you post I will ignore. You keep talking about the source, but as I see it in this instance you are the source so what you post on the matter lines up with your way of thinking. You serve no purpose in my life or at all.

I have told you and doc (and your ilk) that I am smarter than both of you. That's not boasting it's the almighty truth. Worship it already.

See my edit above, your pattern of lying. You said I started on this thread just to troll you. This is my very first post in this thread, absolutely nothing about you but solid link about the topic of the thread - https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...ge-crowds-of-up-to-200.2500758/#post-38776229

And what was your very first post in this thread? Here it is - https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...wds-of-up-to-200.2500758/page-2#post-38776255

Name calling and insult from your own mouth, and you have the nerve to say I name called you? Are you freaking for real?

Liar, liar, pants on fire. Carry on child, to boast about how smart you are. LOL. Whatever makes you feel better and cover your lies. Egomaniac LIAR.

As I said several times, be a man, speak up your mind, stand up your what you believe no matter what others try to put you down with lies and lies.

Last edited:

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
See my edit above, your pattern of lying. You said I started on this thread just to troll you. This is my very first post in this thread, absolutely nothing about you but solid link about the topic of the thread - https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...ge-crowds-of-up-to-200.2500758/#post-38776229

And what was your very first post in this thread? Here it is - https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...wds-of-up-to-200.2500758/page-2#post-38776255

Name calling and insult from your own mouth, and you have the nerve to say I name called you? Are you freaking for real?

Liar, liar, pants on fire. Carry on child, to boast about how smart you are. LOL. Whatever makes you feel better and cover your lies. Egomaniac LIAR.

As I said several times, be a man, speak up your mind, stand up your what you believe no matter what others try to put you down with lies and lies.

Are you offering to lend me your penis? I'm not sure I'd notice any change but alright, if that's how it has to be. I will man up. How do you want to handle shipping?

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017

Also, seriously do better with your typos and dropping of words it's getting wildly out of control. Take a deep breath before you respond or better yet, stretch your fingers.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Also, seriously do better with your typos and dropping of words it's getting wildly out of control. Take a deep breath before you respond or better yet, stretch your fingers.

Liar, liar, pants on fire. For a liar that loves to boast about intellectual superior, you sure are a pathetic liar. You could not lie decently, let alone lie well, that speaks volume about your brain power capacity. Way to go to make a fool and a liar out of yourself in public so everyone can laugh at. Bravo.

Just keep telling yourself how smart you are and how you would move on. Keep telling yourself that or whatever to make you feel better about yourself, special snowflake.

Must. Stop. Laughing. So.Hard. @ U. :D

Last edited:

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Liar, liar, pants on fire. For a liar that loves to boast about intellectual superior, you sure are a pathetic liar. You could not lie decently, let alone lie well, that speaks volume about your brain power capacity. Way to go to make a fool and a liar out of yourself in public so everyone can laugh at. Bravo.

Just keep telling yourself how smart you are and how you would move on. Keep telling yourself that or whatever to make you feel better about yourself, special snowflake.

Must. Stop. Laughing. So.Hard. @ U. :D

Do you sing when you say liar liar?

And thank you for calling me special. I was beginning to wonder if you'd ever notice. It's the only smart thing you've said soooo... progress! It's also smart that you took my advice to worship me. It's brave given how hateful you've been. Look at all this complements I gave you. I'm magnanimous like that. I love being me!