Trump NY indictment thread

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
Anyone know what the fascist propaganda networks are saying about this?
I'm too scared to go searching.
"This is not an indictment of a crime—there was no crime—instead, this news is the indictment of a failed nation," CEO of Make America Great Again Inc. super PAC Taylor Budowich said in a statement. "President Trump is promising to peacefully end the war in Ukraine, dismantle the deep state, and save our country by putting America first. For that, the political elites and powerbrokers have weaponized government to try and stop him. They will fail."

Budowich added: "He will be re-elected in the greatest landslide in American history, and together we will all Make America Great Again."

Fox News.

Reactions: dank69

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Oh Ron? Mr. DeSantis? Ummm, can you put that decanter of Tequila down and stop doing that Mexican hat dance on Trump's effigy so you give us you opinion on your challenger Trump being indicted?

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Maybe he'll skip town to Crimea since its a resort town. Just tell him that a villa is prepared and waiting for his arrival. :p

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
WHAT would you expect from FOX NEWS????
Beware Fox..... the details have yet to be announced AND I fully expect WILL BE quite damaging AND professionally displayed.
This IS NOT going to come down to some willy nilly out of control witch hunt by the DA, this is going to come down as REAL FACTUAL CRIME.

The question for Fox and their viewers is, DO WE HAVE EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW, or.... do "some" people get a free pass???
Seriously, the Bottom line is going to be that of fair justice for all where No ONE is about THE LAW??? Or.... not.

We shall see if Donald Trump is their leader, or their Messiah.

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
WHAT would you expect from FOX NEWS????
Beware Fox..... the details have yet to be announced AND I fully expect WILL BE quite damaging AND professionally displayed.
This IS NOT going to come down to some willy nilly out of control witch hunt by the DA, this is going to come down as REAL FACTUAL CRIME.

The question for Fox and their viewers is, DO WE HAVE EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW, or.... do "some" people get a free pass???
Seriously, the Bottom line is going to be that of fair justice for all where No ONE is about THE LAW??? Or.... not.

We shall see if Donald Trump is their leader, or their Messiah.

I expect this to be like the OJ trial!

It'll be a circus and a conviction will be hard if not impossible!

All we need is Kato Kaelin as one of the witnesses!

How soon till we see Trump calling for DEFUND THE POLICE and JUSTICE DEPARTMENT?

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Soros is behind it per Fox News.

They are running a story that the da was “pushed into power” by the Soros family.

Soros, that's the dog whistle for attacking Jews i.e. the Jews who they claim control American finances. It's a big Q thing, the deep state thing. This is suppose to be the calling i.e. wakeup-call for an all out war between the Q/Trumpies/Bannon/Flynn and the democrats i.e. deep state (dark state) whatever the F they call it.
So..... so now they want war over their Messiah being nailed to the cross of Trump Towers? A civil war. The big one. Well, I'm in. I'd love to put their MTGreene asses where they belong.

R.f2aafe0a0394d6ce56a40bfb41f41432.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: hal2kilo

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I think a new thread is warranted. This is a special moment in history. The preview threads are all speculation. We can now discuss the indictment going forward on page 1.

and one thread for each successive indictment/case. ...because it's a different crime with different details and legal stuff to talk about. In a serious way--not just to flood the zone with threads to rub it in, which is also fair....but I think it would help to keep each topic kind of on track; otherwise you get flooded by fucking chumbos running around shitting on the chess board loudly confusing all cases in one breath, declaring everything invalid because their bad arguments are always aimed at the wrong cases, anyway....and so yeah.

Just nip that nonsense in the bud and shut out any argument that diverts from the actual specific case under discussion in that thread, no? should be fun....

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Fox News.

these fucking cult fucking witches.

the fuck is wrong with these people, seriously?

do you think nonsense like this is still strong enough today? will we get violence from these fucking gun-humping retards over the next week, here and there? There's going to be some smoke somewhere, right?

fuck man, imagine if these fucking retards with their Trump hats really go ham over the next couple of weeks because they truly believe that fucking nonsense^ up there.

Here we go, folks.

Reactions: hal2kilo

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
I'm surprised about Fox's response and news articles thus far. I thought Murdock was done with Trump. I guess not.

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
s1l8am9wnyqa1.png

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I'm surprised about Fox's response and news articles thus far. I thought Murdock was done with Trump. I guess not.

I feel like this was the "REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT INDICTED!" DefCon button that Aile's had basically "eternally enshrined" in the base FOX system, upon founding, just going off with their canned responses, as per design.

Someone forgot to unhook the button.

Reactions: dank69 and Pohemi

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
Here's to hoping this shit rips the GOP apart and Trump runs as an independent splitting the party of fucktards apart across the ballots for the next 20 years. It's a fantasy, but it's my fantasy.