Trump Jr's girlfriend has covid-19

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
If she has it Trump Jr has the Rona.

If junior has the Rona that means pappa might have it too? :eek::eek::eek:

• Wow
Reactions: Nereus77

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
You know that we’re headed to a 2024 Presidential race that could winnow down to Junior vs. Newsom, right? Because we deserve this.
Gavin is a shoe in for 2024. He mouths all of the appropriate platitudes and has presidential hair.

ElMonoDelMar

Golden Member
Apr 29, 2004
It isn't patriotism. It's impotent anger against someone that dares to disagree with your political beliefs.

Nah, you and the Trumpistas want to turn this into a white christian theocracy. I'm going to take a hard pass on that and will take extreme joy in the suffering of traitors like the trump klan. If I were you, I'd make sure you've got some money socked away. The next admin is probably going to sanction whichever country is funding your troll farm and you'll soon be out on the street without a paycheck.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Nah, you and the Trumpistas want to turn this into a white christian theocracy. I'm going to take a hard pass on that and will take extreme joy in the suffering of traitors like the trump klan. If I were you, I'd make sure you've got some money socked away. The next admin is probably going to sanction whichever country is funding your troll farm and you'll soon be out on the street without a paycheck.
Rage and foolish accusations aren't an argument. Pretending that I'm a troll because I challenged your desire that someone suffer and die because of their political beliefs is simply childish. You're clearly running on pure emotion without any logical thought.
You've taken an untenable position, do yourself a favor and quit digging your hole deeper.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

It's been well-established that Greenman isn't a Trumpist and doesn't want a theocracy. He skews conservative and may be wrong about some things, but lashing into him for saying "hey, maybe we shouldn't wish death on political enemies" is too much.

I'm deeply committed to supporting the Democrats this election (and most elections, really), but I also don't think we should be wishing death on the Trump camp. If you oppose Trump, you're supposed to be better than him and his family -- and that means wishing for the Trumps to bow out through just means, like elections and criminal prosecution. Trump is the one who not-so-subtly calls for violence against and suppression of his political rivals; let's not give him the satisfaction by wishing the same on him.

ElMonoDelMar

Golden Member
Apr 29, 2004
We tried the "when they go low, we go high" stuff in 2016 and it didn't work out so well. Time to throw punch for punch. This is the future of America and we're playing for keeps. There's no benefit to taking the high ground with these turds.

Rage and foolish accusations aren't an argument. Pretending that I'm a troll because I challenged your desire that someone suffer and die because of their political beliefs is simply childish. You're clearly running on pure emotion without any logical thought.
You've taken an untenable position, do yourself a favor and quit digging your hole deeper.

I've taken a position that I'm certainly willing and able to defend outside of this forum.

Last edited:

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
We tried the "when they go low, we go high" stuff in 2016 and it didn't work out so well. Time to throw punch for punch. This is the future of America and we're playing for keeps. There's no benefit to taking the high ground with these turds.

Not in every instance. I do think we should hold Trump's feet to the fire and not take anything for granted; I don't think we should feed into his fantasies of the violent left. Besides, I'd think it would be quite gratifying to see Trump (and possibly some of his family) sent to prison.

ElMonoDelMar

Golden Member
Apr 29, 2004
Not in every instance. I do think we should hold Trump's feet to the fire and not take anything for granted; I don't think we should feed into his fantasies of the violent left. Besides, I'd think it would be quite gratifying to see Trump (and possibly some of his family) sent to prison.

They're not going to prison. For better or worse, we don't lock up the losing political party in America. Best of luck trying to hold anyone accountable from this administration. Just like Nixon, Donnie is going to fly off in the sunset at the end of his final term.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Odds on "she gave it to King Donnie when she was..."sautéing his mushroom?"

(because you know he totally would do her if he had the chance)

Reactions: JEDIYoda

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
They're not going to prison. For better or worse, we don't lock up the losing political party in America. Best of luck trying to hold anyone accountable from this administration. Just like Nixon, Donnie is going to fly off in the sunset at the end of his final term.

You could be right, but I don't think it's as certain as you say it is. New York state still looks like it's champing at the bit hoping to issue an arrest warrant.

ecogen

Golden Member
Dec 24, 2016
You could be right, but I don't think it's as certain as you say it is. New York state still looks like it's champing at the bit hoping to issue an arrest warrant.

Meh, I wouldn't expect much. Your dems have proven time and time again that they're bitches when it comes to actually going after the GOP.

Nov 29, 2006
"I really don't care. Do U?"

I mean...good. Hope she spreads it to the whole family. I mean its a hoax anyways so nothing to worry about.....

ElMonoDelMar

Golden Member
Apr 29, 2004
Correct me for what?
tenor.gif

Nov 29, 2006
Melania, who you quoted, is not Kimberly, who this thread is about.
I know that, but using that seemed appropriate to show the Trumps lack of caring about things. We’ve been using it against them since Melania did that on this site.

Last edited:

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008

I think you're right, and it's probably a good thing. It would set an awful precedent, even though Trump is an outright criminal and deserves jail. He's going to once again take advantage of the system's structure to evade responsibility. Thinking on it, he may be better off in jail really. He's going to soil himself on Twitter and Fox News constantly after being tossed out I bet. Stirring up and radicalizing his base even more with the anger of a 'rigged' loss to work with.

History will crucify him though, we can count on this. There is a constant trend through history of things moving forward, movements based on oppression, racism and bigotry slowly receding. Movements like Trump's based on racism, fantasy, religious zealotry have consistently been ostrasized and taught as a warning. Trump will be no different. Him and his movement will go down as the worst America has ever seen, at least up until that point. Worst is probably a bit hyperbolic, that would probably be the Confederacy in the civil war. Then again, Trump seems to be pretty fond of the confeddegenerates..

The next Trump could actually be tactical, cognizant and intelligent. That is what I would be scared of. A functional Trump, more like Putin. The radicalized base will still be there, and be fucking angry, after Trump is turfed. A Trump with a brain could have gotten away with a lot more. Trump is a moron scoring own goals near daily.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaskalas

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I don’t wish them ill health or death but I also am not sad to hear she contracted it.

These are genuinely bad people who pushed dangerous anti-science on the country that probably got people killed. If their own bad advice comes back to bite them well, they reap what they sow.