Trump is going to jail for a long, long time...

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BadTrip

Sep 22, 2008
I never read Trump's tweet about tapes and Comey to mean that Trump had a tape. I always took it as Trump thinking Comey/FBI were the ones recording and Trump was trying to bully them.
Watch+out+for+fbi+surveillance+van+_2a4c62ae2d66a1950e7dfb5018023a5f.jpg

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
I never read Trump's tweet about tapes and Comey to mean that Trump had a tape. I always took it as Trump thinking Comey/FBI were the ones recording and Trump was trying to bully them.
Watch+out+for+fbi+surveillance+van+_2a4c62ae2d66a1950e7dfb5018023a5f.jpg
I think Trump trolled Comey into not telling lies about their conversations.

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
I hate his tweets. But no, it wouldn't be a lot better. Aside from his tweets he's still a raging, heinous, p.o.s.. Nothing he thinks or touches or is involved with in in any way will be for the good of the people. That's the biggest problem with him.

Yes it would. They're a huge distraction, and problem for him. If he stopped, it would be better for everyone. Claiming that if he stopped tweeting it wouldn't be better is just silly. On the tapes alone, real news was passed up or given a small segment of time. His tweets are bad, you admit to hating them, but somehow if he stopped it wouldn't be better to you. By that logic, more tweets wouldn't be worse. When it most certainly would. But whatever, not going to argue about it.

Even if that is how you took it, the media took it another way. He could have dispelled the rumors immediately. Instead he said he would clear it up, then missed that deadline, only to say he didn't have any. So much time was wasted on this.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Has anyone heard anything about that Cesar Paz dude? He is making claims about collusion between Comey, Mueller, and Clinton.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Has anyone heard anything about that Cesar Paz dude? He is making claims about collusion between Comey, Mueller, and Clinton.

Of course. I mean, somebody has to do it feed the right wing conspiracy theory machine.

It obviously started when Clinton had the ambassador killed in Benghazi, right?

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Yes it would. They're a huge distraction, and problem for him. If he stopped, it would be better for everyone. Claiming that if he stopped tweeting it wouldn't be better is just silly. On the tapes alone, real news was passed up or given a small segment of time. His tweets are bad, you admit to hating them, but somehow if he stopped it wouldn't be better to you. By that logic, more tweets wouldn't be worse. When it most certainly would. But whatever, not going to argue about it.

i love his tweets and i think most who oppose him do as well. Trump's tweets let him expose himself for what he really is, over and over again. they are simply a direct view into his mind and will eventually be evidence that helps bring him down. his narcissist bully mentality and self serving con-game really isn't very complicated.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
i love his tweets and i think most who oppose him do as well. Trump's tweets let him expose himself for what he really is, over and over again. they are simply a direct view into his mind and will eventually be evidence that helps bring him down. his narcissist bully mentality and self serving con-game really isn't very complicated.
He will be around at least until 2020, just get used to it. Putin told me and he controls everything so yeah.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Of course. I mean, somebody has to do it feed the right wing conspiracy theory machine.

I don't think that guy said anything about Clinton ordering the killing of anyone nor I'm familiar with Clinton ordering the killing of the ambassador in Benghazi. It was more about Comey, Mueller, Clintons, and the sourcing of money.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I don't think that guy said anything about Clinton ordering the killing of anyone nor I'm familiar with Clinton ordering the killing of the ambassador in Benghazi. It was more about Comey, Mueller, Clintons, and the sourcing of money.
Of course. They are making a lot of money from Pizzagate.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
It's hard for a lot of us to keep track of who believes what ridiculous conspiracy theory about Clinton.

Feb 16, 2005

between the uranium sales and the child sex ring in the pizza parlor basement

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Yes please, Trump, testify under oath. And when you're inevitably caught perjuring yourself (because let's face it, you will lie), it's just one more piece of evidence Mueller can use to take you down.

Feb 4, 2009
Yes please, Trump, testify under oath. And when you're inevitably caught perjuring yourself (because let's face it, you will lie), it's just one more piece of evidence Mueller can use to take you down.

I heard the under oath thing is irrelevant because there will be FBI guys there. Any inaccurate statements to them are a crime.
Well played by the Retarded Agent

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I would jump for joy if Trump was hauled away in handcuffs...but I’m not gonna hold my breath waiting.

Feb 16, 2005
I would jump for joy if Trump was hauled away in handcuffs...but I’m not gonna hold my breath waiting.
Yea, I'd jump for joy, then think about the line of succession and fall into a fetal ball on the way down from that joyful jump

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
trump wont talk to the fbi. He is gonna take written questions and have his lawyers respond.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
It's actually a smart move. Mueller isn't going to try to put anything on Trump until he has his ducks in a row. Thus, by making this offer without it being taken he can claim both that he has nothing to hide and that Mueller is scared/incompetent/empty-handed/whatever. It's hard to imagine that Trump wouldn't find a way to incriminate himself on the stand, even if he were innocent to begin with. If we were dealing with prosecuting his crimes in a court of law, it might be a productive gambit, however this is a Republican-led Congress we're talking about. The ship ain't sinking yet.