Trump is coming back to the big stage according to Fox!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
So he loses the house twice, the senate, and the presidency and he wants to claim the mantle of "presumptive nominee"? The GOP deserves what it gets if it follows him down this path.
Yeah, he can crybaby all the way to his grave that he was robbed. Just how many people are going to continue to love him for that?

uclaLabrat

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2007
So he loses the house twice, the senate, and the presidency and he wants to claim the mantle of "presumptive nominee"? The GOP deserves what it gets if it follows him down this path.
Be interesting to see if all the never trumpers put their money where their mouth is, and the so-called "republican civil war" (intra-party, not country, I feel that needs to be clarified) comes to pass.

It'll be fun watching the fireworks if so.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
If only it was the stage where he says You're Fired! Keeps him occupied with looking at ratings.

fleshconsumed

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2002
Exactly, they had the chance to impeach individual one and blew it. A pox on their house.
Technically they had two chances to get rid of him for good. They decided not to, both times.

With latest polls showing 46% of republicans willing to abandon GQP for Trump Party, GQP does not have any choice but to bend the knee though. Their only hope is that he dies before 2024, gets criminally indicted/convicted, or his base turns on him (least likely of all).

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Technically they had two chances to get rid of him for good. They decided not to, both times.

With latest polls showing 46% of republicans willing to abandon GQP for Trump Party, GQP does not have any choice but to bend the knee though. Their only hope is that he dies before 2024, gets criminally indicted/convicted, or his base turns on him (least likely of all).
Independents and Dems will crush the Trump party.

Reactions: esquared

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
I assume CPAQ(er.. um CPAC) caterers can supply him with cheese to go with his whine with his blast of explosive Twitterrhea substitute :

"The Tea Party was treated far better by the IRS than Donald Trump." - What the F is he talking about here?

I'm assuming - "They were the Republican cult that preceded my cult, but they never got harassed by the authorities! Sad! Unfair!”

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I assume CPAQ(er.. um CPAC) caterers can supply him with cheese to go with his whine with his blast of explosive Twitterrhea substitute :

"The Tea Party was treated far better by the IRS than Donald Trump." - What the F is he talking about here?

I'm assuming - "They were the Republicans that preceded my cult, but they never got harassed by the authorities! Sad! Unfair!”
Somebody please call the whambulance.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Trump wants to literally drive America insane. Nothing short of that will satisfy him. If there's a Hell, he's getting the full treatment. Greatest witchhunt in American history, indeed. He knows NOTHING about American history. A bulldozer should come for that guy, full force and pin him to a wall.

Mar 11, 2004
He's straight up plainly saying what we already knew, the Tea Party was bullshit just like all of his charities and other scams. He also points out a true issue, Obama had the DOJ/IRS drop investigations into right wing political money that we know was Russia laundering money while corrupting the GOP via organizations like the NRA, because the right wingers howled that it was a witch hunt against them (despite it being completely valid), because Obama didn't want to cause further schism in the country.

He's not really wrong to point out the difference in how it was handled, the issue is he's an idiot and doesn't understand that he's pointing out that they should've cracked down on that back then, cutting that spigot off so that it wouldn't then enable him later. Plus he's simply stupid to not realize that, yeah they went light on it before, which they then saw enabled worse shit, so then they basically had to crack down on it.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
How does that stage get into prison? Because that's where this traitor is heading. Diaper Donnie's multi-year delaying action on financial records and taxes is over, conservative jusitices are done running interference for him.

Last edited:

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
How does that stage get into prison? Because that's where this traitor is heading. Diaper Donnie's multi-year delaying action on financial records and taxes is over, conservative jusitices are done running interference for him.
I hope you're right. It would be the best conceivable outcome, Donnie going to prison. That would put the stake in the heart of the American vampire that is Trump loyalty.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
I hope you're right. It would be the best conceivable outcome, Donnie going to prison. That would put the stake in the heart of the American vampire that is Trump loyalty.
Maybe, I can almost hear the chants of “ Free Trump” if I close my eyes.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
He is going to prison. You got the tax issue being investigated at New York, and you have the phone call being investigated at Georgia. I have a feeling he might get convicted of crime twice, that is two different crimes.

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
Biden is now referring to Trump as "The former guy" since he's tired of hearing about Trump. And I'm sure that ~80 million Americans agree. It would suit me that he would always be referred to as "The former guy" and his name never be uttered again.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
One order of stolen election rambling with a side dish of voter fraud coming up.

SPOILERS:

Loser Donald: “I’m the greatest person and President ever. I was treated very unfairly by the "Electrical College". Everyone agrees I won the election by the greatest margin of any President. I won by "A LANDSLIDE!”

The Audience: “TWELVE MORE YEARS! TWELVE MORE YEARS!”

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
This can’t be real or maybe it is real and none of these dummies get the biblical reference

View attachment 40311

Supposedly this is at CPAC.

Edit:
Aw fuck it is true (mostly)
Watch them wheel it right in here: