Trump is claiming that Facebook, Twitter, and Google are colluding against him.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
This isn't the peaceful sunset years of my retirement as I once thought I would spend them. Usually these days, I don't get past noon in the day before I want to kill someone. . . . .

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
I'm speechless.

Too bad he isn't. The think that caught my attention was the last thing said in that vid and that is "people are being fed and pull the right lever". In other words panem et circenses, not that he's ever heard or understood of this simple concept.

George Conway is right. Trump is a malignant narcissist when he's at his best.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
This isn't the peaceful sunset years of my retirement as I once thought I would spend them. Usually these days, I don't get past noon in the day before I want to kill someone. . . . .

I'm going to become a proficient bushcrafter. I can creatively chop and hack all day and not hurt anyone.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Companies should be free of overbearing and burdensome government regulations, except when those companies hurt Republicans, at which point government regulations are the only thing that will keep America free!

Obviously he's got so much free time (excuse me, 'Executive Time') left over after gettin' all that Presidentin' stuff done.

Reactions: SMOGZINN

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002

I was there in my mid 20's.. I took a few years abroad.. that calmed me down.

Sometimes it's important to escape for one's own sanity.

Reactions: feralkid

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
Serious dementia. This guy shouldn't be deciding anything more serious than whether he wants tapioca or butterscotch.

Reactions: kage69

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I am very thankful we have so many smart people who can see past all this media collusion and still recognize that we need Donald Trump to be our dictator.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Serious dementia. This guy shouldn't be deciding anything more serious than whether he wants tapioca or butterscotch.

Don't be fooled. Con artists often play the rube. It's been Trump's "Tell it like it is" schtick all along.