Trump is claiming that Facebook, Twitter, and Google are colluding against him.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
https://www.politicususa.com/2019/03/19/trump-facebook-twitter-collusiion.html

Trump said:

Well, we have to do something. I tell you, I have many, many millions of followers on Twitter, and it’s different than it used to be. Things are happening, names are taken off, people aren’t getting through. You’ve heard the same complaints. It seems to be if they’re conservative, if they’re Republicans, if they’re in a certain group, there’s discrimination and big discrimination. I see it absolutely on Twitter and Facebook, which I have also, and others. I really focus more on the one platform. I guess we have almost 60 million on Twitter. If you add them all up, it’s way over 100 million people.

I get to see firsthand what’s going on, and it’s not good. We use the word collusion very loosely all the time, and I will tell you there is collusion with respect to that because something has to be going on. When you get the back scene, back office statements made by executives of the various companies and you see the level of, in many cases, hatred they have for a certain group of people that happen to be in power, that happen to have won the election, you say that’s really unfair.

So something is happening with those groups of folks that are running Facebook and Google and Twitter, and I do think we have to get to the bottom of it. It’s very fair. It’s collusive and very, very fair to say that we have to do something about it. And if we don’t, you know, the incredible thing is that we can win an election and we have such a stacked deck. That includes networks, frankly. You look at the networks, you look at the news, you look at the newscasts. I call it fake news. I’m very proud to hear the president use the term fake news.

But you look at what’s happening with the networks, you look at what’s happening with different shows, and it’s hard to believe we win. I’ll tell you what it really shows, the people are smart. The people get it. They’ll go through all of that, whatever it is they’re fed, and in the end, they pull the right lever. It’s a very, very dangerous so I think I agree. I think something has to be looked at very closely.

Is he demented? Is this dementia? Are we at 25th Amendment yet?

Jan 25, 2011
Anything that gives people access to information that is negative towards him is conspiring against him. He wants to be the only source for anything. Is this a shock to anyone?

sactoking

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2007
As we all know collusion has a very specific legal definition that this doesn't meet.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
It's all a giant conspiracy against the Precious, the Donald! They're all in on it! Crooked FBI! Deep State! Wire taps! Moles in the campaign! 17 angry Democrats! Evil Libs running Facebook, Twitter & Youtube! Fake News! SNL, for the love of God! There's the real collusion!

All from a guy whose Russian friends & Cambrdge Analytica brilliantly exploited the flaws in social media to help him become Prez. Oh, yeh. Oh, baby! Mind fuck supreme!

He probably doesn't want anybody changing that...

Reactions: tweaker2

ondma

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2018
The emotional maturity of a 5 year old (waaaaa, everybody is picking on me), but unfortunately, he is a master salesman (of himself and his agenda) and manipulator.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
I don't know about the rest of you, but my patience has long run out. Sweeping the filth out of the White House is going to be a tedious, endless process. Another two years of this could kill me. It's ruining my health.

I almost killed my TV this morning. . . .

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
The emotional maturity of a 5 year old (waaaaa, everybody is picking on me), but unfortunately, he is a master salesman (of himself and his agenda) and manipulator.

Takes two to tango. Trump may be the stellar salesman who can see a sucker from a mile away, but those folks who worship the ground he walks on may simply be that dense and gullible enough to buy into his lame ass shtick. If it wasn't lame then, it sure as hell is so lame now his tired ass rhetoric practically wobbles and dribbles out of that tightly wound up sourpussed face of his.

After two years of his blaming everyone else for his self-incriminating words and deeds, he sounds like a looped soundtrack of the same 'ol bullshit he's been spewing over and over again direct from his hate and fear campaign rallies. This in itself is the mark of a self-interested greed driven morally bankrupt crook more than willing to sell out a whole nation to save his own hide.

Reactions: edblor

Franz316

Sep 12, 2000
My god what a dumb human being. I'm embarrassed to be of the same species that thing.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
COLLUSION must be Trump's shiny new word.
Like a cat with a new toy.
When Donald says COLLUSION his nose tickles.
His ears twitch.
And Donald gats a warm fuzzy feeling all over.

I think the jig is up for Donald Trump.
Every day more and more republicans call out Donald Trump, question his sanity, and challenge his mental stability.
I think the John McCain thing has a lot to do with it.
Especially that it is ongoing.
No one besides an insane person world continue to bash someone already dead. Acting as if John McCain was still present and the enemy.
Maybe Donald Trump sees ghosts?
Maybe Donald hears voices?
Would that really surprise anyone?

Unlike Donald Trump, republicans admire John McCain.
And figure this out....
WHY would anyone hold a grudge against another even after they are dead? It doesn't make sense.
It is abhorrent to speak against the dead, yet THIS IS the world of Donald Trump.
Petty as it is....

If THIS is what we see from Donald Trump in public, just imagine what we don't see taking place in private.
I imagine long conversations with Sean Hannity, with Fox and Friends, and with some pretty despicable individuals on Trump's speed dial list.
If someone so carelessly displays delusional tendencies in public, in private they must be totally insane.
A real first class looney tune.
THIS is the world of Donald Trump.
And its pretty damn scary.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
I'm pretty sure Trump and his cohorts have said that there's nothing wrong with collusion. Except when he's being investigated for it.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004

That's about right. It is also possible to have a conspiracy occur which is not defined as criminal by law. Some matters of collusion might fall under the category of conspiracy that is defined as criminality by law.

A handful of oil companies can collude on pricing in a cartel, and it may violate anti-trust laws. Detecting it is another matter. Cartels become unstable when the number of participants exceeds a number like 7 or 8. That is, there is always the possibility of a defecting member.

Conversely, it is difficult to maintain an undetectable conspiracy as the number of participants grows.

But the distinction is that between legally-defined criminality, and morally abhorrent legality. If a society deems something morally abhorrent, then it needs to enact a law against it before it becomes criminal.

What seems to be emerging from this administration is a sense that the law and its guardians are subordinate to the administration. And what I find disheartening is to see sitting judges, like Ellis, simply rule in favor of their political leanings, as with the slap on the wrist meted out to Manafort.

If they can depart from sentencing guidelines for the campaign manager's crimes, they can do the same with the degenerate sitting Crime-Lord-in-Chief.

And between the McCain family and simply dyed-in-the-wool Democrats, how much of this can we take before giving up on elections and legal remedies? When does "RESIST" become "OVERTHROW"?

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
https://www.politicususa.com/2019/03/19/trump-facebook-twitter-collusiion.html

Trump said:

Well, we have to do something. I tell you, I have many, many millions of followers on Twitter, and it’s different than it used to be. Things are happening, names are taken off, people aren’t getting through. You’ve heard the same complaints. It seems to be if they’re conservative, if they’re Republicans, if they’re in a certain group, there’s discrimination and big discrimination. I see it absolutely on Twitter and Facebook, which I have also, and others. I really focus more on the one platform. I guess we have almost 60 million on Twitter. If you add them all up, it’s way over 100 million people.

I get to see firsthand what’s going on, and it’s not good. We use the word collusion very loosely all the time, and I will tell you there is collusion with respect to that because something has to be going on. When you get the back scene, back office statements made by executives of the various companies and you see the level of, in many cases, hatred they have for a certain group of people that happen to be in power, that happen to have won the election, you say that’s really unfair.

So something is happening with those groups of folks that are running Facebook and Google and Twitter, and I do think we have to get to the bottom of it. It’s very fair. It’s collusive and very, very fair to say that we have to do something about it. And if we don’t, you know, the incredible thing is that we can win an election and we have such a stacked deck. That includes networks, frankly. You look at the networks, you look at the news, you look at the newscasts. I call it fake news. I’m very proud to hear the president use the term fake news.

But you look at what’s happening with the networks, you look at what’s happening with different shows, and it’s hard to believe we win. I’ll tell you what it really shows, the people are smart. The people get it. They’ll go through all of that, whatever it is they’re fed, and in the end, they pull the right lever. It’s a very, very dangerous so I think I agree. I think something has to be looked at very closely.

Is he demented? Is this dementia? Are we at 25th Amendment yet?

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You step out of line, the man come and take you away