Trump Bat Sh!t crazy thread

Stopsignhank

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2014
It seems like he is saying some really Bat Shit crazy stuff lately. With so many of his legal threads here it is difficult to find a place to post there. So when you see something put it here. Please include a description of any videos you post.

Let's start with one from a couple months ago.

Windmills are driving whales crazy and killing them.

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
This is nothing new.

If he's not scripted, he just blathers nonsensically stream-of-consciousness style. Remember him going on about the catapults (steam vs digital) the Navy was going to be using?

Seriously, go back and read some transcripts of him when he isn't following a teleprompter. It reads like that guy behind the bus stop talking to a damn cloud.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Not of him ranting himself, but to sexualize Melania. Good she stood up for herself

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Sexualize Melania? What was it she did for a living, again?
She can whore out her body. Doesnt give him the right to. And I bet the last time he saw her in a bikini is snooping in the security cameras

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
Here's an example, and this was 2016 when you'd think the dementia might be a little less pronounced. Maybe it was just a particularly strong batch of coke.

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune —you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right — who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Hey, let's get a good look at more to come crazy dialog.

“I don’t think Mark Meadows would lie about the Rigged and Stollen 2020 Presidential Election merely for getting IMMUNITY against Prosecution (PERSECUTION!) by Deranged Prosecutor, Jack Smith," Trump wrote. "BUT, when you really think about it, after being hounded like a dog for three years, told you’ll be going to jail for the rest of your life, your money and your family will be forever gone, and we’re not at all interested in exposing those that did the RIGGING — If you say BAD THINGS about that terrible 'MONSTER,' DONALD J. TRUMP, we won’t put you in prison, you can keep your family and your wealth, and, perhaps, if you can make up some really horrible 'STUFF' a out him, we may very well erect a statue of you in the middle of our decaying and now very violent Capital, Washington, D.C."

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
When you look at Trump and Ronnie Reagan at juuuussst the right angle obtuse yet sharply defined as it may be, those two D list celebrity TV stars have these amazing similarities in the way they both conned a whole lot of working class folks into buying into their bullshit sales pitches and both of their on-stage performances were aimed not so much at the reasoning abilities of their audiences but straight at their emotional heartstrings where facts and truths simply vanish into vapor and fairy tales magically flow into the void.

Moral of the story: Donald may be bat shit crazy but a lot of those folks who think he's some kind of super hero genius who accomplished all manner of critically important works and sacrificed himself so much for the good of the nation? Daaaaammmmmn.

I just wish some renown historian would do the job of listing all of those purported accomplishments Donald is widely known for in GOP Candy Land. As if.

Reactions: hal2kilo and iRONic

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
When you look at Trump and Ronnie Reagan at juuuussst the right angle obtuse yet sharply defined as it may be, those two D list celebrity TV stars have these amazing similarities in the way they both conned a whole lot of working class folks into buying into their bullshit sales pitches and both of their on-stage performances were aimed not so much at the reasoning abilities of their audiences but straight at their emotional heartstrings where facts and truths simply vanish into vapor and fairy tales magically flow into the void.

Moral of the story: Donald may be bat shit crazy but a lot of those folks who think he's some kind of super hero genius who accomplished all manner of critically important works and sacrificed himself so much for the good of the nation? Daaaaammmmmn.

I just wish some renown historian would do the job of listing all of those purported accomplishments Donald is widely known for in GOP Candy Land. As if.

You know who could save us all now?

Herbie Popnecker
1698312818659.png

1698312743970.png

Feb 4, 2009
Somebody just needs to choke chock on a happy meal and save us the misery of his existence.

View attachment 87851
He seems to ignore the part after Cohen saying “Trump never *directly* told me….” Where he says “Trump spoke like a mob boss regarding these matters”
Also I love how daily Trump complains about not having a Jury in one case but HE NEVER FILED TO HAVE A JURY!
Pure sloppiness, admittedly it was unlikely he’d be granted a jury trial it is totally impossible if one is not requested for his type of trial.

Stopsignhank

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2014
He is now stating that if elected his government will start a free online university that is available to all Americans.

“We spend more money on higher education than any other country, and yet they’re turning our students into communists and terrorists and sympathizers of many, many different dimensions,” Trump said in the clip. “We can’t let this happen.”

It will be free and available to all, thankfully

Trump said The American Academy curriculum would be “strictly nonpolitical.”

“There will be no wokeness or jihadism. None of that will be allowed,” he added.

Who will pay for this new institution?

Wednesday, saying he’ll fund the federal program by “taxing, fining and suing excessively large private university endowments.” According to Trump, elite schools such as Harvard University have enabled a spike in anti-Israel sentiment, converting coeds into subversives.

Huffpost link

Truth Social video
This video is worth your while.