Trump asks at briefing if he can nuke hurricanes to stop them (Not The Onion)

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
What is the point of having a constitutional amendment to address this problem when it is just ignored by partisan people?

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Not so sure it will stop a hurricane but I am always down for a tax cut.
.Taxes are way too high.
No they aren't. Taxes are way too low. Deficit spending in a time of economic prosperity is stupid policy.

Back on topic: If Trump wants to go Slim Pickens with this idea, I'm fer it.

repoman0

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2010
Something tells me you do not work and pay taxes. When you grow up and leave mom's basement and get a job, yoy will understand.

I love when dumbasses come here and think they’re special for working and paying taxes. Hurr durr, you guyz must not work if you don’t complain about taxes like a jabroni. Meanwhile the deficit is over a trillion dollars lol.

bill1024

Jun 14, 2017
The deficit has been over a trillion every years for years now. Was as much as 1.5 trillion.
Now the Democrats care about the deficit and the Republicans don't.
Got to love politics, it OK when my guy does it but not when the other party does it.

Keep it classy.
You're proof people resort to name calling when they have nothing intelligent to say.

bill1024

Jun 14, 2017
I love when dumbasses come here and think they’re special for working and paying taxes. Hurr durr, you guyz must not work if you don’t complain about taxes like a jabroni. Meanwhile the deficit is over a trillion dollars lol.

Did you ever think runaway spending and entitlements are the problem and not the taxes paid in?

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
The deficit has been over a trillion every years for years now. Was as much as 1.5 trillion.
Now the Democrats care about the deficit and the Republicans don't.
Got to love politics, it OK when my guy does it but not when the other party does it.

Keep it classy.
You're proof people resort to name calling when they have nothing intelligent to say.

Did you ever thing runaway spending and entitlements are the problem and not the taxes paid in?
Like "you live in your mom's basement" classy? That kind of classy is what you want?

bill1024

Jun 14, 2017
Like "you live in your mom's basement" classy? That kind of classy is what you want?
touché well played. I will try to do better.
Point still is taxes are too high, spending is too high.
We need to do better than Trump. But Hillery? Hillery really?
That is the best the USA has to offer? If so the US is going down the tubes.

bill1024

Jun 14, 2017
We needed to class up the place anyway.

Come on man, your response was just as bad.
Look, I get the passion, but name calling and insults are not the way.
I could of done better too, but yes, this section is full of crap.
Just like calling people trolls.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Another boring sock puppet I see. <plonk>

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Come on man, your response was just as bad.
Look, I get the passion, but name calling and insults are not the way.
I could of done better too, but yes, this section is full of crap.
Just like calling people trolls.
Taxes are not too high and spending is not too high. That is a high school dropout level approach to economics, which is why I and others here who have been debating these topics for decades are going to call you out when you drop something so elementary in this forum. If you want to keep it classy, I am more than willing to do so but you have to put in the effort yourself. If I wanted to hear "taxes and spending are too high" I could wait for Thanksgiving and hear it from my crazy drunk uncle like everyone else.