Trump against using covert intelligence sources on hostile foreign powers

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jan 25, 2011
What makes this one so painful is the guy they had to extract had direct access to Putin. To the point he could photograph documents on his desk. This guy is how they linked the election meddling directly to Putin. And they burned him. It would take a lifetime to replace an asset like that.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
President continues to prove he's compromised.
Slow continues to prove he'd defend Trump if he raped his mom.
At least there's no real surprises except perhaps the level of vileness.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
What makes this one so painful is the guy they had to extract had direct access to Putin. To the point he could photograph documents on his desk. This guy is how they linked the election meddling directly to Putin. And they burned him. It would take a lifetime to replace an asset like that.

Yes, this is another good point. Even if Trump were gone tomorrow it will take years to repair the damage he’s done.

I will be interested to see what comes out when the next administration is in and people can talk more freely about this shit show though. I suspect the incompetence and corruption we know about is just the tip of the iceberg.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Still pathetic. So sad. No silver shirt for you bunky.

I don't get the silver shirt reference you continue to use.

CNN just recently got caught, again, lying about this president. Everything they do these days is leftist tabloid fodder. They ran the narrative of Trump being awful before the election, now they're doubling down when their chosen one was rejected by America.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000

CNN just recently got caught, again, lying about this president. Everything they do these days is leftist tabloid fodder. They ran the narrative of Trump being awful before the election, now they're doubling down when their chosen one was rejected by America.

And Bolton's still in his job.

Naturally you ignore Trump's inferior intelligence when he disagrees with those better informed.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Rejected by the electoral college, you mean.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
CNN is fake news.

This is it right here folks! If you want an insight into trumps mind, look no further than slow and his band of conspiracy believing morons.

Every idiotic post slow makes could just as easily be a tweet from our president, there really is no daylight between the two.

You want to know why trump doesn't believe his intelligence community? Its the same reason slow doesn't believe anything that contradicts his world view and his feels.

Last edited:
Reactions: ch33zw1z
Nov 25, 2013

Jeez, you really are a one trick pony. Just some word processor macro. Same shit repeated overandoverandover. Sad.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Shouldn't you be off buying another wedding cake for Wayne LaPierre's fat fuck of a 3rd son?

Chop chop, little quisling!

Reactions: Meghan54

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Rejected by the electoral college, you mean.

Which is America's system and has been for how long...? I'm sorry your puppet won a meaningless contest, overall popular vote. Congrats. But, we are a country made up of unique states with unique laws and people, we (thankfully) don't use a popular vote system alone. Maybe Hillary should have tried winning the contest that mattered vs. getting a bunch of very blue Californians to vote for her... there is where pretty much all of her popular vote spread came from.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
Which is America's system and has been for how long...? I'm sorry your puppet won a meaningless contest, overall popular vote. Congrats. But, we are a country made up of unique states with unique laws and people, we (thankfully) don't use a popular vote system alone. Maybe Hillary should have tried winning the contest that mattered vs. getting a bunch of very blue Californians to vote for her... there is where pretty much all of her popular vote spread came from.

Just don't say that the American voter picked Trump as they did not. Trump lost the popular vote and yes both candidates were dreadful, which is a symptom of our system's failure. "Democracy" as it exists is way past its expiration date, allowing Moscow Mitch and others to exist in office.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Just don't say that the American voter picked Trump as they did not. Trump lost the popular vote and yes both candidates were dreadful, which is a symptom of our system's failure. "Democracy" as it exists is way past its expiration date, allowing Moscow Mitch and others to exist in office.

Exactly. Trump won under the system but the voters clearly preferred Clinton by millions of people.

The electoral college was created to protect slavery. We should get rid of it.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

But the American voter very much DID elect Trump. Those in the electoral college wouldn't cast their vote for him without the American voter speaking at the ballot box. If I recall, some in the electoral college even refused to vote for him, he still won. This is our system and has always has been. So long as the electoral college follows the votes from their state's citizens, then it is working the way it was designed.

Jan 25, 2011
But the American voter very much DID elect Trump. Those in the electoral college wouldn't cast their vote for him without the American voter speaking at the ballot box. If I recall, some in the electoral college even refused to vote for him, he still won. This is our system and has always has been. So long as the electoral college follows the votes from their state's citizens, then it is working the way it was designed.
The system elected him, not the people. The people had their will thwarted by the current electoral process. This is very straight forward. More people did NOT want him than did. One candidate received millions more votes yet still lost because of how the system is flawed.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000

Obfuscation with "it's always been that way" isn't going to work. In our system the public and the EC are distinct beasts or else Clinton would have won. We have no choice in the matter. As a matter of record I can offer this factual truth, not Fake ones.

Clinton received 2.87 million more votes than Trump did (the largest margin ever for a losing presidential candidate).

The EC decides who holds Office which is NOT the same as the number of people voting outside that body.

Clinton won the popular vote, end of story. Now if you have some deep insights into the fabric of so called reality and can manipulate almost 3 million more into less than zero consistent with understood laws of math, then publish them and you will eclipse Gauss, Euler and all the rest in all of history.

Remember to show your work.