Trump Admin Suspending Global Entry Program for NY residents for Dubious Reasons

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
If we get rid of Trump, all these pathetic pieces of shit will be exposed, and sent out the door.

DHS is going to need a severe housecleaning. Apparently they don't have the same civil service protections as most agencies so canning basically everybody who works there now is doable.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
They’re not.

No, you were arguing semantics around my point. By that logic, liberals should stop whining about Barr.

When its done in a politically opportunistic way, it is weaponing it. Interesting that you ignore NY’s lack of concern over Trump’s finances when he was a Democrat.
So now that the federal government admitted it was lying and was in fact selectively applying regulations to states do you want to retract your argument or change it in any way?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Probably not. I'm sure we'll just see a shifting of the goal posts and a denial of previous statements
Haha yes, even though what I said to him turned out to be 100% accurate by the federal government’s own admission I doubt he will admit to it.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
So now that the federal government admitted it was lying and was in fact selectively applying regulations to states do you want to retract your argument or change it in any way?
Sure, I retract my argument because new sh!t has come to light.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Sure, I retract my argument because new sh!t has come to light.
Glad to hear it!

This was entirely obvious from the beginning, however, the only difference is that the federal government acknowledged it was lying. The fact that other states had similar laws without retaliation was always easily available knowledge.

Reactions: hal2kilo

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Glad to hear it!

This was entirely obvious from the beginning, however, the only difference is that the federal government acknowledged it was lying. The fact that other states had similar laws without retaliation was always easily available knowledge.
Oh it gets better. Judge wants a complete explanation of who put the BS together.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999