Trolling, or another brick in the wall?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I could see a very, very misguided individual attempting to use the 'tools of the enemy' to advance their own agenda, as it were. I can also see some idiot meandering around campus with 10' printouts of hatespeech, taping fliers and banners with hate speech on them.

Shitty time we live in.

Yea but 59% of the male white population... still if you subtract all the 'anything but hillary' and other nutjobs it still suggests a rather large talent mass to begin with. This mass is in a state of resonance that keeps upping the ante, further radicalising itself when not contained. Its pretty clear Trump isnt gonna containt shit. This shit will grow, only the beginning. Now remove that fool from office.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Offs.... the war was not about stupid/ easily led people marching in the streets, if that was the case we would be in a perpetual state of world war.

obv. we should ban the protesting / marching for anything you disagree with or is on a list somewhere while we jail all the white males. this will create a utopia of your dreams.
Actually, one could argue that much of Nazi Germany was 'stupid/easily led people marching in the streets'. Not every soldier was a corrupted, black heart of evil. Many were 'just soldiers'. Regardless of that point, whether we're seeing trolling or legitimate antisemtism, it's fucking happening. I'm not talking about banning free speech/marching, or jailing 'all the white males' as you seem to infer. I also don't think that doing this will bring about some utopia, so quit creating platitudes then assigning me to them.

I have a huge amount of concern for the notion of self-described nazis (foolish children or otherwise) posting anti-semetic, hateful, white supremacist fliers around a university campus, that's all.