Trolling, or another brick in the wall?

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Apparently last night, the University campus I work for had some anonymous fellow post a bunch of fliers around campus espousing the greatness of white supremacy, and pushing antisemitism heavily. Unfortunately I couldn't snag a copy of one for 'research' as it were, but it seems that the supposed sponsoring organization doesn't even exist, at least via venues one might normally find such things (internet I suppose).

So, was this someone trolling for the lolz? Legitimate organization who thinks this is an okay thing to do/place to do it? Random idiot townie trying to drum up support from the local uni?

EDIT: Found it:
Anti-Semetic-Poster.jpg

http://cornellsun.com/2017/10/23/an...ampus-advertising-apparently-fake-hate-group/

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
I would indeed look at this with jaundice eye. Some have zero moral issues using lies and deception to reinforce and propagate their twisted worldview.

Kinda like this guy.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-debunked-police-say/?utm_term=.c1469b5d5a39
I could see a very, very misguided individual attempting to use the 'tools of the enemy' to advance their own agenda, as it were. I can also see some idiot meandering around campus with 10' printouts of hatespeech, taping fliers and banners with hate speech on them.

Shitty time we live in.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Or maybe they are few in number and not actually a full blown national crisis.

few in number? They killed a person and beat a few others. They tried to bomb an airport and do other numerous things. I would say the white male is very numerous and very violent. We only need to look to history to see how violent the white male is.

Reactions: pmv

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Or maybe they are few in number and not actually a full blown national crisis.
To be fair, any open Nazis marching the streets in the US is a full blown national crisis, IMO.

We literally had a war about this. The whole world was involved.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
careful, you just mind find yourself stuck in an elevator with smokers proudly engulfing you in tar smoke. Never know when evil trolls will attack SJWs like yourself, just for lulz and tears.

Did you laugh when they built the paper wall for the teacher, or did it anger you?

Nov 30, 2006
I could see a very, very misguided individual attempting to use the 'tools of the enemy' to advance their own agenda, as it were. I can also see some idiot meandering around campus with 10' printouts of hatespeech, taping fliers and banners with hate speech on them.

Shitty time we live in.
Agree...indeed a shitty time we live in with all the vitriol and hate.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
I have no way to know why all wrong things are done, but I know a wrong thing when I see it.

Effectively it's wrong whatever the motivation.

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
I agree most likely is a left-wing nut
job trying to stir shit up by being a white-wing nut job.

herm0016

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2005
few in number? They killed a person and beat a few others. They tried to bomb an airport and do other numerous things. I would say the white male is very numerous and very violent. We only need to look to history to see how violent the white male is.

jail all of them. They cant be rehabilitated.

/s

herm0016

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2005
To be fair, any open Nazis marching the streets in the US is a full blown national crisis, IMO.

We literally had a war about this. The whole world was involved.

Offs.... the war was not about stupid/ easily led people marching in the streets, if that was the case we would be in a perpetual state of world war.

obv. we should ban the protesting / marching for anything you disagree with or is on a list somewhere while we jail all the white males. this will create a utopia of your dreams.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Offs.... the war was not about stupid/ easily led people marching in the streets, if that was the case we would be in a perpetual state of world war.

obv. we should ban the protesting / marching for anything you disagree with or is on a list somewhere while we jail all the white males. this will create a utopia of your dreams.

Whites already have a victim mentality. If we did that we would just trigger them too much.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I used to believe this stuff automatically. Too many assholes have made up shit to either get attention, or cure their boredom. I no longer automatically believe them.

I still remember that waitress who claimed a customer wrote something anti-lesbian on a receipt. She got the whole damn country up in arms and it turned out she wrote the shit herself.