Tonight's 24 Episode 03-30-2004...[Spoilers Inside, You have been warned!]

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Seems to be working just fine this season, so let's just cut & paste again:

I'm starting this thread very early tonight to try and set up one little ground rule that many members have complained about before w/ previous 24 threads.

Please don't post anything about the next episode.

For example, at the end of tonight's show, they will run a preview of the next episode and many of the members here don't want to know this info; this thread should only be used to discuss events in tonight's episode and past episodes. Any other suggestions are welcome, thanks :)

If you missed any of the previous episodes from Season 1, Season 2 or Season 3 catch up here:

Season 1 Episode Guide

Season 2 Episode Guide

Season 3 Episode Guide

2 hours till a new episode of 24 :)

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
I hate to say this to you, but repost :'(. My thread. I was used to you doing it in the beginning of the year earlier, so I thought you may have forgotten. I have no problem using this thread because if you look at mine, I even quoted you.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: Marauder911
I hate to say this to you, but repost :'(. My thread. I was used to you doing it in the beginning of the year earlier, so I thought you may have forgotten. I have no problem using this thread because if you look at mine, I even quoted you.

I didn't even search Marauder911 :eek:

As for forgetting about 24, shame on you! :p

Cheers Marauder911 :beer:

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
Originally posted by: Marauder911

I didn't even search Marauder911 :eek:

As for forgetting about 24, shame on you! :p

Cheers Marauder911 :beer:
Cheers to you too. I should have known that you wouldn't forget. I will post a note in my thread to use this one.

Babbles

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2001
Guess the other main bad guy knows that Jack would not be stupid enough to let Amador get away on his own.