Tonight's 24 Episode 03-30-2004...[Spoilers Inside, You have been warned!]

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SmoochyTX

Lifer
Apr 19, 2003
"Mr. President, you are no longer in control of your country and if you do not use the full power of your office to execute my wishes the virus will be released and it will be impossible to stop. You'll be hearing from me."

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
omg omg omg wow wow wow!!!

Guyel: Damn, I feel for you man
Michelle: OMG she's got bawls!!! Shot that fool twice in the back (was that Principal Rooney from Ferris Bueller?)
Jack: As cool as a cucumber in the midst of all this
Sherri: BITCH. DIE. NOW!
Palmer: Shoulda told da chief da truth!!!

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by: Jigga
omg omg omg wow wow wow!!!

Guyel: Damn, I feel for you man
Michelle: OMG she's got bawls!!! Shot that fool twice in the back (was that Principal Rooney from Ferris Bueller?)
Jack: As cool as a cucumber in the midst of all this
Sherri: BITCH. DIE. NOW!
Palmer: Shoulda told da chief da truth!!!
WTF??

RagingBITCH

Lifer
Sep 27, 2003
Um......so explain something to me......if the virus is detectable via airborne scanners....and the guy threw a trashcan through the window.....wouldn't that mean the virus is now out in the open? Maybe I'm missing like a hidden lobby doorway or something? Someone explain that...

Babbles

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2001
I think the virus is now exposed to the outside environment. I think Michelle's point of shooting the guy is minimize the damage from a) the dude running out and spreading it, b) scare the snot out of anybody who thought about running outside to spread it.

isasir

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
Originally posted by: FreshPrince
She could've shot him in the leg or something....that was uncalled for, but made good TV ;)

Chappelle's orders were to shoot to kill, and Michelle did just that.

Great episode.