Today, I leave anandtech.

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
woah... I wish I knew more about this story, that is, if it isn't SHENS!

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Um, if your statements were reported to the police, they police won't do anything if it's not illegal. Get over it and keep on truckin.

If it IS illegal, I guess you shouldn't have said them, huh! :roll:

bonkers325

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
Originally posted by: ArmenK
Somebody here reported me to the police for some statements that were taken the wrong way. I will leave now. Goodbye and becareful what you say: there are people out there who have nothing better to do than to bring misery into the lives of others.

i call shens

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Somebody here reported me to the police for some statements that were taken the wrong way. I will leave now. Goodbye and becareful what you say: there are people out there who have nothing better to do than to bring misery into the lives of others.

shens, if that was the case I'd be posting from prison...

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Is this about the skunk and giving it an overdose on perscription pills, then letting it die in your pool?

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Just a guess...

In my backyard, there is a cage. And in that cage, there is a skunk. This will not be fun.

Edit: We gave him a bunch of sleeping pills with some cat food. He got pretty drowsy so I opened up the cage. He stumbled out and started walking around. He found the pool and decided to go for a swim. Jumped in, swam around a bit, and then drowned.

Goodbye my smelly friend

Saint Nick

Lifer
Jan 21, 2005
Somebody here reported me to the police for some statements that were taken the wrong way. I will leave now. Goodbye and be careful what you say: there are people out there who have nothing better to do than to bring misery into the lives of others.

no sh!t... i've made sure to not say incriminating here all six months i've been here.