To Buy List: rifle, scope, clocktower, and a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: Fausto
Originally posted by: Stark
i don't know that it's a bad thing that people are eating fewer donuts. wasn't there some official report last week that said americans need to eat less crap and start exercising (lord knows how much money was wasted for that pearl of wisdom).

if traffic doesn't suck tomorrow i'll try to stop in at the local KK for a couple of boxes for the dept.
True, but that doesn't mean occasional indulgers such as myself should be punished dammit. If I do 300+ miles a week on my bike, I feel I am more than entitled to a fscking doughnut. :p

Just make the doors of the KK really skinny, that way you can only get inside if you're not a Jumbo Plus-Size Forklift-Powered Beyatch. :D

- M4H

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Gothgar
god i hate krispy kreme donuts, they aren't even donuts in fact, they are sugar, life reserver shaped, thingy's :p

your mistake is that you think of krispy kreme as a pastry. it isn't a pastry, it's a CANDY.

if you look at it that way, perspectives change. ;)

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: PlatinumGold
Originally posted by: Gothgar
god i hate krispy kreme donuts, they aren't even donuts in fact, they are sugar, life reserver shaped, thingy's :p

your mistake is that you think of krispy kreme as a pastry. it isn't a pastry, it's a CANDY.

if you look at it that way, perspectives change. ;)

It should have its own level in the new FDA food pyramid!

Phoenix86

Lifer
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
i don't know that it's a bad thing that people are eating fewer donuts. wasn't there some official report last week that said americans need to eat less crap and start exercising (lord knows how much money was wasted for that pearl of wisdom).

if traffic doesn't suck tomorrow i'll try to stop in at the local KK for a couple of boxes for the dept.
True, but that doesn't mean occasional indulgers such as myself should be punished dammit. If I do 300+ miles a week on my bike, I feel I am more than entitled to a fscking doughnut. :p

Just make the doors of the KK really skinny, that way you can only get inside if you're not a Jumbo Plus-Size Forklift-Powered Beyatch. :D

- M4H

Jumbo plus-size powered forklifts everywhere are disappointed in your comparison. THEY ACTUALLY WORK!!! :p

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: Phoenix86

- M4H

Jumbo plus-size powered forklifts everywhere are disappointed in your comparison. THEY ACTUALLY WORK!!! :p

They do, and furthermore, the fatasses keep them in business by requiring a forklift to get off the damn couch! :p

- M4H

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Phoenix86

- M4H

They do, and furthermore, the fatasses keep them in business by requiring a forklift to get off the damn couch! :p

- M4H
I blame the influence of the National Forklift Lobby. :|

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: notfred
Fvck Krispy Kreme, they can't even spell "cream"... or "crispy". I hope they die.
They go, and I won't rest until In-N-Out dies in a fire. Just for spite. :p

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: BullsOnParade
Fausto I like the way you think, man the tower and I'll be back with a box of hot ones.
Werd. I think the neon sign's on at the Peachtree location. :D

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
well, i did my part

I'm $15 poorer and my dept is fatter (and amped up on sugar).

long live fried dough!

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
well, i did my part

I'm $15 poorer and my dept is fatter (and amped up on sugar).

long live fried dough!
You are a good man. :thumbsup:

MithShrike

Diamond Member
May 5, 2002
Originally posted by: conjur
Krispy Kremes...mmmm...nothing better!

Not for creme filled. Krispy Kreme has HORRIBLE creme filled. I'll take the Safeway donuts any day.

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Beau
Originally posted by: Beau
Oh God Help Us! A Metro-Sexual sniper!
"SHOES AND BELT SHOULD ALWAYS MATCH, YOU FSCKING SLOBS!!"
*blam!*
What about ammo belts? I always thought they should provide some good contrast?
I feel bandoliers can add a bit of kicky flair to almost any outfit. :D

This is how Fausto plans to be dressed up when he finally goes on that shooting spree.

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Anubis
its like this

local homemade donut place > Dunkin donuts > tim hortons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> frozen SH!T on a stick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Krispy Kreme

So you're saying you frequently dine on fecal matter?

- M4H

The question is: does he use jelly, or syrup?

True, but that doesn't mean occasional indulgers such as myself should be punished dammit. If I do 300+ miles a week on my bike, I feel I am more than entitled to fscking a doughnut. :p

Fixed to reflect reality.