Titan MicroStutter

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

3DVagabond

Lifer
Aug 10, 2009
It depends on a persons point of view and their order of importance.

...and if they don't mind how far they get bent over in the process. :D

They're not a limited edition model. They aren't going to sell out. If nobody bought on until they were $700, they'd be $700 pretty fast.

dguy6789

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2002
No. For the average person 1K is an expensive hobby. 2K is already borderline absurd. 4K is not cheap, it's dementia. And this doesn't include the rest of the computer and monitors, which needs to be up to par for that configuration, so another 2K for the tower, and 3K for monitors. So close to 10K just to play games. Wow.

Like I said, your net worth better be 10x greater than the average middle class person.

What is wow is your thought process. Just stop dude. Nothing you said negates what he replied to you with. What someone enjoys doing with their life and money is their call to make. What they are willing to spend is their call to make. Gaming to one person might be as important to them as your #1 goal in life is to you. This doesn't make them better or worse than you. It is none of your business and not your place to decide what something is worth for someone else.

Firestorm007

Dec 9, 2010
...and if they don't mind how far they get bent over in the process. :D

They're not a limited edition model. They aren't going to sell out. If nobody bought on until they were $700, they'd be $700 pretty fast.
Go Super Premiums! o_O I guess all that kerfuffle about the 7970 pricing looks pretty mild in comparison, lol.

3DVagabond

Lifer
Aug 10, 2009
What is wow is your thought process. Just stop dude. Nothing you said negates what he replied to you with. What someone enjoys doing with their life and money is their call to make. What they are willing to spend is their call to make. Gaming to one person might be as important to them as your #1 goal in life is to you. This doesn't make them better or worse than you. It is none of your business and not your place to decide what something is worth for someone else.

I don't know why everyone wants to make it personal? Someone can make the general comment that anything isn't worth the price.

I don't think Harleys are worth the price. I think someone buying a Harley is dumb when any other bike is better in every measurable way. If you, or anyone else wants to go out and buy one, knock yourself out. Enjoy it until you develop prostatitis, I don't care. I can still think it's dumb though. :D