THIS HAS FVCKING GOT TO STOP. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Spac3d
Originally posted by: bolinger
That's the funny thing about karma.

You guys deserve each other.

It isn't like anyone put a gun to your head to move in with him.

You made this choice, grow up and deal with it.

You're right. But he didn't seem like this at all. When I was at his house several times (I've known him for years), the house was always spotless. Now I know his parents picked up after him constantly instead of making him do it himself and teaching him the right way.

Besides. You're always an asshole to me. Go fvck yourself.

Vette73

Lifer
Jul 5, 2000
Originally posted by: FFMCobalt
Originally posted by: Marlin1975
Why can you not move or kick him out???

Because my leasing office doesn't care if my roommate is a total loser. They'll charge me $860 to kick him out since I will be the one making the decision to break the lease. If I leave, I break the lease. I'm stuck. :frown:

If your name is on the lease then kick him out, that will not break the lease. If his name is on the lease then you leave, its his problem.

P.S. wash all your clothes and then pee in teh drier, that will teach him ;)

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: brigden
Pick up all that garbage, mess, clutter, and dump every last article in his room.

BTW, what hell spawn died in that metal pot?

He was trying to "cook down" a soup that he made. "uh, what the hell? It's black and crusted down to nothing at the bottom of the pan... it's only been cooking for four hours!"
rolleye.gif

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Why can you not move or kick him out???

Because my leasing office doesn't care if my roommate is a total loser. They'll charge me $860 to kick him out since I will be the one making the decision to break the lease. If I leave, I break the lease. I'm stuck. :frown:

If your name is on the lease then kick him out, that will not break the lease. If his name is on the lease then you leave, its his problem.

P.S. wash all your clothes and then pee in teh drier, that will teach him ;)

Our names are both on the lease. If anyone lives here and their names are not on the lease, everyone gets evicted. You can't live here and not be on the lease.

Pastfinder

Platinum Member
Jul 2, 2000
Eh, I've been in worse and seen worse. Tell him to clean up his shitt or you will stop paying for things...then see what happens

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
if he continues to make a mess, get all the stuff, stuff it in a garbage bag and put it in your car trunk.

tell him you threw it out. And he should clean up or you'll do it again.

Make sure you have a lock on your door tho.

wedi42

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2001
make him want to leave.
it may not be easy.
it may invole walking around naked and mumbling things about knives.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: isekii
if he continues to make a mess, get all the stuff, stuff it in a garbage bag and put it in your car trunk.

tell him you threw it out. And he should clean up or you'll do it again.

Make sure you have a lock on your door tho.

The problem with that is that virtually all of the kitchen equipment is mine. It's not like I eat here anyway --there's nothing ever clean to cook with, eat with, or eat off of.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: johngute
make him want to leave.
it may not be easy.
it may invole walking around naked and mumbling things about knives.

He walks around naked. That will just make me feel...

ew...

Vette73

Lifer
Jul 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Heisenberg
How much longer are you stuck for?

The latter part of September. Then I'm getting a nice, cheap, studio appartment all by myself.

Thats not to bad.

Go ahead NOW and tell the lease office you will be moving so they can't say you didn't give enough notice. Get it in writing that they know this or send a letter with tracking.
And start packing your stuff now. Tells the roommate that you are long gone.

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Whoa, that's pretty bad.

At least you can look forward to the day when you move out and get your own place. BTW, your kitchen wouldn't pass a food safety inspection. ;)

SpiderX

Golden Member
Jan 16, 2002
I know it's a pain in the ass. But why not just clean it all up yourself. Throw out anything that isn't yours.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Heisenberg
How much longer are you stuck for?

The latter part of September. Then I'm getting a nice, cheap, studio appartment all by myself.

Thats not to bad.

Go ahead NOW and tell the lease office you will be moving so they can't say you didn't give enough notice. Get it in writing that they know this or send a letter with tracking.
And start packing your stuff now. Tells the roommate that you are long gone.

Oh? Hmm... I never really considered packing NOW. That's not a bad idea. That and not paying for jack sh|t. That's also a good idea. Well, water/sewer/garbage are not included in the rent, but we have to pay those bills to the leasing office and they evict us if we don't pay them along with the rent. And it's not like he can pay at all either.

He got fired from his job last Wednesday. He was working low-level security (janitor with a badge) for a lumber mill, working 10pm - 7am. He put the radio in his pocket and it turned off "on accident" and was away from his post for 1.5 hours. He was off somewhere reading his book. He said that "nobody ever comes to the lumber mill at that time of night anyway" and must have thought it was okay or something. They suspended him for two days before calling and telling him that he was fired.

Jesus... what did I get myself into?

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: SpiderX
I know it's a pain in the ass. But why not just clean it all up yourself. Throw out anything that isn't yours.

I used to clean up for him all the time. Hell, Chelsea came over to watch a movie and started cleaning because she couldn't stand it either. I've cleaned up for him too many times and I refuse to do it again.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Nik, this is easy. Take every part of the mess that's his, and toss it in his room. Even the kitchen stuff and trash.

Tell him from now on anything left out of place will be thrown away.

Don't fight about it. Don't discuss it. Just make the statement and leave it at that. And then carry through with it like it was your religion.

Spac3d

Banned
Jul 3, 2001
Besides. You're always an asshole to me. Go fvck yourself.
Hrm.. it seems strange that you seem to get in to arguments everywhere you go.

You ever wondered that maybe you and your "I'm always right, there are no other possibilities" attitude are the problem???

You should still be banned... damn mods always play favorites:disgust: