This guy sits on the "House Committee on Science, Space and Technology".

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
:colbert:

I corrected my own maths error before anyone pointed.
I was indicating that if you've got 2 tons of matter/antimatter, you're only going to get 2 tons of energy out in an annihilation reaction, if you want to do the mass/energy equivalence thing and measure energy in those units. You'll get a lot of joules, sure. But the most you'll get out of it is what you put into it. Unless you want to get into mystical, magical things, wherein you can say things like 2=43.

Agent11

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2006
What? Timecube? wtf? lol. Keep going with this, it will take you places.

The truth I speak of refers to a quality possessed by everything within this universe, the factor which causes that thing to exist in the first place. The nature of this 'truth' is that it will always elude physical description, but there is no limit to our observations of it and it is undeniable i.e. denying the existence of it will destroy the very foundation of the observation and the observers themselves

An example of this: Lets take one KG of any matter and mix it with another KG of antimatter. One ton of matter translates into 21.5 Gigatons of energy. So two tons of it gives us 43 gigatons of energy.

So 2 TONS = 43 Gigatons. Very impressive, but let me ask here, if the matter can be expressed in terms of energy or energy in terms of matter, what is the most fundamental form of mass-energy? The answer to this question lies in the fact that regardless whether that thing is mass or energy, the way it behaves is defined by its structure and an indefinable amount of what I term above the describable 'truth' I mentioned above. It is this indescribable aspect which makes it real in the first place. The structure of this thing is not important, but the fundamental indescribable 'truth' within it is. For eg: A bullet has a different structure than a supercharged cosmic ray particle. But while the bullet is composed of trillions and zillions of atoms, that one single cosmic ray particle (proton for instance) may possess energy equivalent to that bullet because of its high speed i.e the manifestation of this 'indescribable' truth.So the structure is not important, what is important is the base 'truth' which takes shape in form an object and affects the rest of universe.

Here are some examples of these truths manifesting in world.

String theory : Strings themselves are defined as geometric ideals in string theory. They cannot be broken down further into anything meaningful. So in a sense, all of our understanding of mass-energy stops with them. So in essence if mass-energy are made of strings, what are strings made of? I think the answer is even if we find something below strings, we will be further on left holding the question what composes particles smaller than strings. In the perspective of the question I asked earlier (what is the most fundamental form of mass-energy) , the truth is we will never know, but that shouldn't deter us from seeking this 'truth' further and further. Remember while the complete nature of this 'truth' can never be known, there is no good reason to stop our efforts at observing it.

Irrational Numbers: Irrational numbers can never be calculated completely. Their true value can only be observed progressively by non terminating calculation. So an irrational number falls in the nature of the indescribable 'truth' I mentioned before.

Random numbers: Random numbers can be considered as an indescribable truth as there is no series within them, they have to be extended only through constant observation (calculation.)

Qualia : Qualia can be considered indescribable physically for the time being. Can you explain and identify the colors within the spectrum to a blind man who has never seen light in his life before? We can't as the complete information cannot be transferred through communication in this case. Another indescribable truth we cannot deny the existence of in our lives. Indescribable, but they nevertheless exist and you cannot deny them because by doing so you will be denying your own existence.

Btw, string theory is crap.

Qualia is a philosophical dead end you know. And there is no 'denying' you see it therefore it is, you feel it therefore it is. How do you know what you see as blue my eyes and brain do not see what you see as orange? Is it worth thinking about?

They are just names applied to a perception of our environment, but that does not demand a metaphysical explanation.

And math isn't very good at describing some things, because it isn't as perfect as some people would have you believe. It is an imperfect tool we created to attempt to make sense and order out of an imperfect universe we do not completely understand.

Last edited:

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I award one cookie for this insult.

So i get point for insult and shira doesn't how exactly does this point system work of yours. Or do you not consider shira words insulting from your perspective . If so explain this perspective I thrist for understanding. Mine was no more orginal than his just a bit more amusing

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
So i get point for insult and shira doesn't how exactly does this point system work of yours. Or do you not consider shira words insulting from your perspective . If so explain this perspective I thrist for understanding. Mine was no more orginal than his just a bit more amusing
If it is new to me and I find it amusing I award a cookie. Don't over analyze it.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
I was indicating that if you've got 2 tons of matter/antimatter, you're only going to get 2 tons of energy out in an annihilation reaction, if you want to do the mass/energy equivalence thing and measure energy in those units. You'll get a lot of joules, sure. But the most you'll get out of it is what you put into it. Unless you want to get into mystical, magical things, wherein you can say things like 2=43.

One gram of matter releases energy equal to a 21.5 KT nuke explosion. It makes the easiest comparison. Maybe I should have specified that. I will do so in the future, so thank you.

21.5 Kt from a gram, 21.5 Mt from a kg, 21.5 gt from a ton.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Btw, string theory is crap.

Qualia is a philosophical dead end you know. And there is no 'denying' you see it therefore it is, you feel it therefore it is. How do you know what you see as blue my eyes and brain do not see what you see as orange? Is it worth thinking about?

They are just names applied to a perception of our environment, but that does not demand a metaphysical explanation.

And math isn't very good at describing some things, because it isn't as perfect as some people would have you believe. It is an imperfect tool we created to attempt to make sense and order out of an imperfect universe we do not completely understand.

Yes and the flat earth theory is back inplace . Let me ask you something . I lot of the videos on utube has some really crazy stuff on it . DO you believe all these people are playing trickery. The 2 suns being recorded all over the world are these all trickery or other issues . Or is it possiable these are real . yet other people same area don't see it. So there for it was never there . Thats what your saying . So when 3 building in the world fall into there own foot prints and are the First ever steel frame building to every imploded like this. your saying it didn't happen or it didn't happen as the cameria showed it. what exactly is it that caused in 1 day somethiing that has never occurred ever befor . Hell Dresden wasn't even leveled like that. were peoples finger actualy scratch the cement from them tring to keep from being pulled into the HELL fire

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
One gram of matter releases energy equal to a 21.5 KT nuke explosion. It makes the easiest comparison. Maybe I should have specified that. I will do so in the future, so thank you.

You guys want to play math . Take all the matter in the universe and put it in one spot . by its own nature it has to spin something that massive would likely spin @ light speed or higher . How much energy is the spinning producing . IS it enough energy to prove science knows jack shit about black holes? If it breaks light speed BIG BANG! We now know light speed can be broken magnetic fields move faster than light.

Last edited:

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I lol'd. It was a good one :D

Well thanks . These subjects need some humor they are hard on both sides . I have a video I like ya to view guys. The first question I have is the picture of the earth at the start is it real . Second please watch and read the words . The words have value even if its a deception . You guys noticed I always referr to the flesh as the Soul . Do you really believe I would deceive you on this point ./ No I would not , The powers that be want you to believe this to confound. Your spirit is your spirit it comes from God it is the breath that God gave adam . They tell you they are feeding your soul . They are not lieing . You take more pleasure from the flesh than you do from Spirit is the illusion they give you. I know what is possiable better than anyperson here . I have experianced the pleasure of the spirit . Never ever can the flesh match that feeling never ever ever. Watch the video noy for its factual value but the words it contains . Many are waking but we need alot more all are welcome .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFUlqr3bK68

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001

"ton" is not "ton" here, unfortunately. Good old language. Bleh.

The 21.5kt measurement is referring to the amount of TNT needed to produce an equivalent explosive yield. TNT's energy release is of course a chemical reaction, and it is nowhere near as efficient at converting mass to energy as a matter/antimatter reaction. Nuclear reactions are more efficient than chemical reactions, but still a good bit below matter/antimatter.

So your units are getting mixed up. You were talking about weight of material (1 ton of matter and 1 ton of antimatter) but then equated that to equivalent energy release of tons of TNT.

If that was the intent...well then, yeah. That's nothing terribly new. A small amount of matter annihilating a small amount of antimatter will produce a large amount of energy. If you wish to express that energy release in terms of tons of TNT.....well, the context in the post simply didn't make it clear that you'd transitioned from one type of unit to another.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
heres another video of people playing with you. or are they . which is the true question in all of this . For me it doesn't matter I have complete control of my frequency . Unlike the beutiful words of the first video . Thats not what I am About . My farher is coming it cann't be stopped the final outcome is 100% in your hands all of yours . LOL it matters not to me its not I your hurting its yourselves . Heres another space shot of the poles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExgAbZV6RuA

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005

The 21.5kt measurement is referring to the amount of TNT needed to produce an equivalent explosive yield. TNT's energy release is of course a chemical reaction, and it is nowhere near as efficient at converting mass to energy as a matter/antimatter reaction. Nuclear reactions are more efficient than chemical reactions, but still a good bit below matter/antimatter.

So your units are getting mixed up. You were talking about weight of material (1 ton of matter and 1 ton of antimatter) but then equated that to equivalent energy release of tons of TNT.

If that was the intent...well then, yeah. That's nothing terribly new. A small amount of matter annihilating a small amount of antimatter will produce a large amount of energy. If you wish to express that energy release in terms of tons of TNT.....well, the context in the post simply didn't make it clear that you'd transitioned from one type of unit to another.

No, but don't you see? The truth I am telling you is that what you do not know is the source of the problem. I know that what you do not know is the source of the problem because I know things that you do not know. And of course, I cannot tell you the things that you do not know, because then you would know them, and they would no longer be the things that you do not know. You would not be addressing the problem which is the things that you do not know, then, because they would be the things that you do know, and they are not the problem. The problem is the things that you do not know. Amen.

Oh, and 3 watt-joules plus 4 antiwatt-joules equals pi^sqrt2 megagrams per hour. I just blew your mind!

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
No, but don't you see? The truth I am telling you is that what you do not know is the source of the problem. I know that what you do not know is the source of the problem because I know things that you do not know. And of course, I cannot tell you the things that you do not know, because then you would know them, and they would no longer be the things that you do not know. You would not be addressing the problem which is the things that you do not know, then, because they would be the things that you do know, and they are not the problem. The problem is the things that you do not know. Amen.

Oh, and 3 watt-joules plus 4 antiwatt-joules equals pi^sqrt2 megagrams per hour. I just blew your mind!

This is crap, you, sir have no attitude towards science or anything in particular, just things what you wish are true. You seek no proofs by yourself, but is perfectly content to rest on the laurels of others. Let me say you are exactly the kind of guy who will stumble upon nothing. Keep reading below.

So what is your grouse here?

I kg of matter = chemical energy of 2,150,000 tons of TNT - a few kilos of fissile material. If you notice, this is exactly the trap I warned you all against in the first place in the original post which you made your bone of contention here. Here are the exact words I said.

The structure of this thing is not important, but the fundamental indescribable 'truth' within it is. For eg: A bullet has a different structure than a supercharged cosmic ray particle.

As I said, you people are fixated on structures whereas the meat of the story lies in what is the 'truth' is. All of your debate i.e whether the energy content of two tons of matter-antimatter or the chemical energy of TNT etc. The structure is not important in the ultimate sense. This is my instinctive insight, you can ridicule me all about it. But this is exactly the point I was trying to explain all about. That structure has no relevance with the energy potential within. Do you why? I will explain here again for your benefit, but remember this is a limit I usually reserve for the ignorants and since you only seem a semi-ignorant, I'm indulging you here. Consider this a favor by me. I usually never dispense knowledge for free. Read this carefully.

Lets take an example of a KG of matter, since by my own estimation here and by all scientific considerations, a KG of matter should have 21.5 MT of radiation or the chemical energy of 2,150,000 tons of TNT or just one meatball by the flying spaghetti monster, it is very likely that rational structures within our universe ( in terms of protons, electrons, neutrons, remember I'm simplifying for your benefit here) have no inherent 'absoluteness' here. Why? You will ask. Here is my explanation:

One KG of matter on Earth is mostly 21.5 Megatons of chemical energy released by 2,150,000 tons of exploding TNT of a few Kgs of fissile U238, but can you really measure it so? You can't in the ultimate perspective of things.

Why? This is the reason and I'm not going to repeat this again. Your ignorance is not something I'm going to dispel with my candle forever. Here is the reason why 'truth' cannot be predicted elsewhere.

Lets take two discrete units of masses, one KG of hydrogen on Earth and one of the same on Jupiter.

In both, the structure of the internal matter within are same i.e. both are composed of hydrogen nuclei. But the key question here is whether their 'truth' in totality is the same or different.

You will immediately realize that they are not. One KG of matter on Earth has somewhat 7 times the less the gravitational potential of one KG of the same matter on Jupiter. In both cases, the structures of the mass-energy involved are the same i.e protons, but the 'truth' they hold within in Jupiter is not the same 'truth' they hold on Earth.

Do you see the fundamental point I'm referring to here? The bone of contention you raised i.e units of this 'truth' is the very point I'm stressing here. The structure is not important i.e = the energy equivalent of one KG of matter can be anything i.e 21.5 Megaton Nuclear explosion, 2,150,000 tons of TNT or whatever. The absolute truth within it is which that matters ultimately, not the structure. Thats all I wish to say and conclude here now. You are free to contact me on PM.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
Remember, folks. Nothing can be defeated with arrogance.

All of you folks here behave as if the theory of everything was discovered yesterday and all of you can explain everything by your maths homework latest this afternoon.

In the ultimate sense, the proportion of knowns to the unknowns is always a non zero number very close to zero.

All of you are arrogant. Please let go of this arrogance and then all of you can realize the truth that nothing can be known completely and all we can do is to make the best of our efforts to understand it in terms of our own limitations, existence and meaning. In this lies Salvation, whether spiritual or scientific.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005

I actually went through all your 'reasoning' above in the post above and realized you said nothing while adding nothing to anything. I will applaud you, you are a person who must be a complete useless cretin to the universe in its ultimate sense. A rare privilege, of course.

I will applaud you again just to make you feel happy.

:colbert:

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006

Ok I think I see what your saying . Your use of the word Amen . Heres a thing I know that you do not know . But I will tell you so that you will not be ignorant in this knowlegde. Amen is not a word that ends a prayer. It in referrance Amun Ra . Can be spelt AMEN . Amen is the mono god of the egyption. So at the end of every christian prayer you empower an egyptian god. This Amen Ra is strange God as he can be other gods . kinda like the trinity in scripture . When I see a pattern I clearly understand it. This shit so good it blows me away that the truth lies in plain site for all to see . ceasarian was he really the Christ . Lots more proof he was than there is supporting The christian view Christ was a jew. His Father Ceasar proclaimed himself a god as did his mother cleopatra. So to it seems did their son. This ties everthing together. The christian hebrew versions do not . The biggest proof is the changing of the sabbath day to sunday. Christianity is a combination of Egyptian hebrew and Roman god worship . Amen ties them all together , The deception of who christ really was. One one man could have recieved in the wilderness from satan the offer to rule the world . That would be the SON of Ceasar . It all ties together

Last edited:

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Do you see the fundamental point I'm referring to here? The bone of contention you raised i.e units of this 'truth' is the very point I'm stressing here. The structure is not important i.e = the energy equivalent of one KG of matter can be anything i.e 21.5 Megaton Nuclear explosion, 2,150,000 tons of TNT or whatever. The absolute truth within it is which that matters ultimately, not the structure. Thats all I wish to say and conclude here now. You are free to contact me on PM.

It is admittedly impressive that someone could use so many words and say almost nothing of consequence.

You act like the fact that objects of varying mass have varying degrees of gravitation between them is some kind of mystical magic. OOOooooOOOooohhhh... 10 grams of pot only weighs 2 grams on Uranus! My dealer cheated me!

Here's a tip, Deepak: "absolute truth" is an attribute of statements, not objects. You will not find it "within" any "structures." You're simply babbling.

Last edited:

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
Remember, folks. Nothing can be defeated with arrogance.

All of you folks here behave as if the theory of everything was discovered yesterday and all of you can explain everything by your maths homework latest this afternoon.

In the ultimate sense, the proportion of knowns to the unknowns is always a non zero number very close to zero.

All of you are arrogant. Please let go of this arrogance and then all of you can realize the truth that nothing can be known completely and all we can do is to make the best of our efforts to understand it in terms of our own limitations, existence and meaning. In this lies Salvation, whether spiritual or scientific.

Yep, like I guessed, giant load of shit. You and Nemesis make great crazy people.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
It is admittedly impressive that someone could use so many words and say almost nothing of consequence.

You act like it's the fact that objects of varying mass have varying degrees of gravitation between them is some kind of mystical magic. OOOooooOOOooohhhh... 10 grams of pot only weighs 2 grams on Uranus! My dealer cheated me!

Here's a tip, Deepak: "absolute truth" is an attribute of statements, not objects. You will not find it "within" any "structures." You're simply babbling.

AS are you . His thinking tho abstract is way closer to reality than your perception . You except without question what your tought. I not sure were he is getting his thought process if it was learned or he is drawing from the collective of human history, Your problem is reality your trying to say a touch a thing so its there for there . thats sound thinking for an ape. Your not an ape . you only experiance your reality. Now because the power he has he can project his reality on any who except it . Those who reject it do not take part in that reality. A seer says there will be a great famine and his reality is strong . Those who except the seers words store up food stuff . When the famine becomes reality those who listened and put up supplies survive and take part in the seers reality. Those who laugh it off die durring the famine and what they recieved was there own reality . the believers excepted the seers reality and lived to talk about . others not so .

Last edited:

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
The last three pages of posts remind me of the secret trying to pimp the law of attraction as something it's not.

The truth is

You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I will give you a pretty good example that you can scuff at . Here is a reality to some its a new reality, to others not so much .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3TThzlYgyM

Ok if you watched the video the guy explaining it all isn't telling you his reality . He is lieing giving you a false reality . He states its been there for 10,000 yeats and than states it could have just moved in . Now he has projected 2 differant realities to differant people. Many people believe this trojan is elenin thats their reality , My reality is this is not a astroid at all and is elenin which showed manuverbility while being observed on its way here . timing is everthing . Now this is not a new reality for me . This reality was project a vary long time ago. But you have to except that reality to benefit from it . reject it and you reject a reality greater than your own that can't stand. Your ignorance is based primarily on the fact you recieved your knowledge from idiots and liers . and you will share in their reality . LOL all you want go into denial and insults to others reality . You will not share in the stronger reality because you deny that reality .

Last edited: