This guy sits on the "House Committee on Science, Space and Technology".

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
None of you know the true meaning or truth behind just one law which makes all of this universe and all of its creations possible. None of you will ever realize the same because of your own nature. I wish the best of luck to all of you. The ones who debated me in the highest sense in this forum here knows the wisdom of not denying the truths I affirm here.

Feb 6, 2007
None of you know the true meaning or truth behind just one law which makes all of this universe and all of its creations possible. None of you will ever realize the same because of your own nature. I wish the best of luck to all of you. The ones who debated me in the highest sense in this forum here knows the wisdom of not denying the truths I affirm here.
Careful, your crazy is showing.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
Careful, your crazy is showing.

Keep thinking that, I assure you. It will help you in the long term, I really mean it. ROFL. I repeated first and I will repeat again: what we do not know about this world and universe contributes most to our demise and all that we love. Your wisdom lies in understanding this compounded with my previous posts here.

Personally I have nothing to say or prove to you or anyone here. This is because these moments in time are not for gaining knowledge or truth. These moments, instead are all about fools paying the price for their ignorance whether the fool is you or me. Again your wisdom or those of your compatriots lies in understanding this. I wish you again the very best of luck.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001

It's kind of a toss up between the first and second laws of thermodynamics.

Let's see what Deepak Chopra has to say.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

How's that novel going?

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000

What truths? I just see a lot of bullshit being spewed. Like, a giant river of it. The kind the requires ferries.
What is your opinion on Timecube?

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Ah, so you've also been RickRoll'd? Profound stuff right there.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Ah, so you've also been RickRoll'd? Profound stuff right there.

The Book of Rick

As God stood upon the platform, He gazed out among the masses gathered to hear Him and His Wisdom. With a deep soulful voice, He spoke aloud:

"Thous never gonna give you up,
Thous never gonna let you down
Thous never gonna run around and desert you
Thous never gonna make you cry,
Thous never gonna say goodbye
Thous never gonna tell a lie and hurt you."

Last edited:

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
What truths? I just see a lot of bullshit being spewed. Like, a giant river of it. The kind the requires ferries.
What is your opinion on Timecube?

What? Timecube? wtf? lol. Keep going with this, it will take you places.

The truth I speak of refers to a quality possessed by everything within this universe, the factor which causes that thing to exist in the first place. The nature of this 'truth' is that it will always elude physical description, but there is no limit to our observations of it and it is undeniable i.e. denying the existence of it will destroy the very foundation of the observation and the observers themselves

An example of this: Lets take one KG of any matter and mix it with another KG of antimatter. One ton of matter translates into 21.5 Gigatons of energy. So two tons of it gives us 43 gigatons of energy.

So 2 TONS = 43 Gigatons. Very impressive, but let me ask here, if the matter can be expressed in terms of energy or energy in terms of matter, what is the most fundamental form of mass-energy? The answer to this question lies in the fact that regardless whether that thing is mass or energy, the way it behaves is defined by its structure and an indefinable amount of what I term above the describable 'truth' I mentioned above. It is this indescribable aspect which makes it real in the first place. The structure of this thing is not important, but the fundamental indescribable 'truth' within it is. For eg: A bullet has a different structure than a supercharged cosmic ray particle. But while the bullet is composed of trillions and zillions of atoms, that one single cosmic ray particle (proton for instance) may possess energy equivalent to that bullet because of its high speed i.e the manifestation of this 'indescribable' truth.So the structure is not important, what is important is the base 'truth' which takes shape in form an object and affects the rest of universe.

Here are some examples of these truths manifesting in world.

String theory : Strings themselves are defined as geometric ideals in string theory. They cannot be broken down further into anything meaningful. So in a sense, all of our understanding of mass-energy stops with them. So in essence if mass-energy are made of strings, what are strings made of? I think the answer is even if we find something below strings, we will be further on left holding the question what composes particles smaller than strings. In the perspective of the question I asked earlier (what is the most fundamental form of mass-energy) , the truth is we will never know, but that shouldn't deter us from seeking this 'truth' further and further. Remember while the complete nature of this 'truth' can never be known, there is no good reason to stop our efforts at observing it.

Irrational Numbers: Irrational numbers can never be calculated completely. Their true value can only be observed progressively by non terminating calculation. So an irrational number falls in the nature of the indescribable 'truth' I mentioned before.

Random numbers: Random numbers can be considered as an indescribable truth as there is no series within them, they have to be extended only through constant observation (calculation.)

Qualia : Qualia can be considered indescribable physically for the time being. Can you explain and identify the colors within the spectrum to a blind man who has never seen light in his life before? We can't as the complete information cannot be transferred through communication in this case. Another indescribable truth we cannot deny the existence of in our lives. Indescribable, but they nevertheless exist and you cannot deny them because by doing so you will be denying your own existence.

Last edited:

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Commies had it all wrong. All they had to do was rename the manifesto 'The Bible' and they would have conquered the United States over night.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
...An example of this: Lets take one KG of any matter and mix it with another KG of antimatter. One ton of matter translates into 21.5 Gigatons of energy. So two tons of it gives us 43 gigatons of energy.

So 2 TONS = 43 Gigatons.
:colbert:

Braznor for chairman of the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
Now with 23% more mathiness.

OverVolt

Lifer
Aug 31, 2002
He is a physician who received his medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia (now Georgia Health Sciences University) and he calls himself a "scientist". Yet he proudly utters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eU4B86AL5Go

My mind is blown that someone with such a disdain for the scientific method and reason and facts can be amongst those who chart the course of scientific research at the U.S. government level. In science, data trumps ideology. Facts do not lie. They simply are. When the theoretical framework you use to interpret the natural world no longer fits the facts, you change it to use one that fits better. That is science. Facts do not appear when you start believing in them and reality does not disappear when you stop believing in it. If your world view does not agree with what is factual, your world view is not scientific.

I'm sure all those deer heads behind him would disapprove if they could. :rolleyes:
Well if research could pay for itself as its own enterprise then it wouldn't matter what some crazy, higher ranking bureaucrat says. Except, thats not true. So science had better bendover and get on writing those grant applications to find evidence of rocks that can't possibly be 9,000 years old.

Science is a bit of a joke now. There are researchers who have so much paper work that what used to take 2days now takes 2 months. Essentially filling out an application to use a machine across the building. Absolutely nothing new will come out of science, nothing groundbreaking, nothing innovative, etc. Since it is entirely stifled right now. Projects like hydrocarbon producing algae etc. are total shots in the dark to get large grants even though the odds are very low of it ever working.

Common sense is totally out the window in science, just endless quantifying for the sake of quantifying for the sake of a career.

Kinda like how economists only see what already happened. Good job (especially in 2008, totally saw that coming), get back to making more extrapolations of the future that are worthless.

Last edited:

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Science and religion don't need to be mutually exclusive. If you read the first few verses of Genesis it sounds like a very simplistic description of The Big Bang. If you look at Genesis 1:11 the Earth brings forth grass, trees, etc. Earth bringing forth could be seen as evolution. I think it's possible this modern era is 6000 years old but how many civilizations have we not discovered because they are buried in the ocean or hidden by jungle? As long as scientists are ethical then there is no reason to doubt their efforts.

Well that was impressive nice move . I see you know about recent discoveries good for you.. You cann't be from wisconson that reply has merit

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
None of you, yep, not even your best scientists know what the Big Bang was about, sorry.

Well it is a bit hard to grasp the concept of what science says about the big bang . Vs what science says about blackholes its a contradiction .

If all the mass(matter) of the universe is in one place is what we should have is 1 massive blackhole. Science says nothing can escape a black hole not even light . So how do they come up with a big bang if nothing can escape it . What Bible says is something along these lines. In the beginning was God (all matter) and the word was with God . Word equals sound . So frequency was with God in the beginning . This would be what the bible calls Alfa/ omaga ./ Its been proven frequency changes the form matter takes, Its can be high it can be low doesn't matter one way or the other at a given frequency matter changes its form The higher the frequency the more complex the form matter takes

Thats really all i will give you but I will point you in the direction of knowledge . Learn what science say about the blackhole in the center of our milkyway. Learn its nature and you may fully comprehind . I doubt it but maybe you will comprehind . My father is approaching us your time to solve the mystery is growing short. Solve the problem become a zero hero. I practicly handed ya the answer . but its far more complex than that.

Last edited:

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
What? Timecube? wtf? lol. Keep going with this, it will take you places.

The truth I speak of refers to a quality possessed by everything within this universe, the factor which causes that thing to exist in the first place. The nature of this 'truth' is that it will always elude physical description, but there is no limit to our observations of it and it is undeniable i.e. denying the existence of it will destroy the very foundation of the observation and the observers themselves

An example of this: Lets take one KG of any matter and mix it with another KG of antimatter. One ton of matter translates into 21.5 Gigatons of energy. So two tons of it gives us 43 gigatons of energy.

So 2 TONS = 43 Gigatons. Very impressive, but let me ask here, if the matter can be expressed in terms of energy or energy in terms of matter, what is the most fundamental form of mass-energy? The answer to this question lies in the fact that regardless whether that thing is mass or energy, the way it behaves is defined by its structure and an indefinable amount of what I term above the describable 'truth' I mentioned above. It is this indescribable aspect which makes it real in the first place. The structure of this thing is not important, but the fundamental indescribable 'truth' within it is. For eg: A bullet has a different structure than a supercharged cosmic ray particle. But while the bullet is composed of trillions and zillions of atoms, that one single cosmic ray particle (proton for instance) may possess energy equivalent to that bullet because of its high speed i.e the manifestation of this 'indescribable' truth.So the structure is not important, what is important is the base 'truth' which takes shape in form an object and affects the rest of universe.

Here are some examples of these truths manifesting in world.

String theory : Strings themselves are defined as geometric ideals in string theory. They cannot be broken down further into anything meaningful. So in a sense, all of our understanding of mass-energy stops with them. So in essence if mass-energy are made of strings, what are strings made of? I think the answer is even if we find something below strings, we will be further on left holding the question what composes particles smaller than strings. In the perspective of the question I asked earlier (what is the most fundamental form of mass-energy) , the truth is we will never know, but that shouldn't deter us from seeking this 'truth' further and further. Remember while the complete nature of this 'truth' can never be known, there is no good reason to stop our efforts at observing it.

Irrational Numbers: Irrational numbers can never be calculated completely. Their true value can only be observed progressively by non terminating calculation. So an irrational number falls in the nature of the indescribable 'truth' I mentioned before.

Random numbers: Random numbers can be considered as an indescribable truth as there is no series within them, they have to be extended only through constant observation (calculation.)

Qualia : Qualia can be considered indescribable physically for the time being. Can you explain and identify the colors within the spectrum to a blind man who has never seen light in his life before? We can't as the complete information cannot be transferred through communication in this case. Another indescribable truth we cannot deny the existence of in our lives. Indescribable, but they nevertheless exist and you cannot deny them because by doing so you will be denying your own existence.

I think a little LSD got mixed in with your garam masala.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I think a little LSD got mixed in with your garam masala.

You might think so . I tip my hat to the man he actually has a rudimentary understanding of reality . his reality . Why do make fun of something you cann't comprehind . On this forum he is a giant comparred to the rest of you

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
Well it is a bit hard to grasp the concept of what science says about the big bang . Vs what science says about blackholes its a contradiction .

If all the mass(matter) of the universe is in one place is what we should have is 1 massive blackhole. Science says nothing can escape a black hole not even light . So how do they come up with a big bang if nothing can escape it . What Bible says is something along these lines. In the beginning was God (all matter) and the word was with God . Word equals sound . So frequency was with God in the beginning . This would be what the bible calls Alfa/ omaga ./ Its been proven frequency changes the form matter takes, Its can be high it can be low doesn't matter one way or the other at a given frequency matter changes its form

Thats really all i will give you but I will point you in the direction of knowledge . Learn what science say about the blackhole in the center of our milkyway. Learn its nature and you may fully comprehind . I doubt it but maybe you will comprehind . My father is approaching us your time to solve the mystery is growing short. Solve the problem become a zero hero. I practicly handed ya the answer . but its far more complex than that.
I think you sniffed a little of Braznor's garam masala.

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
You might think so . I tip my hat to the man he actually has a rudimentary understanding of reality . his reality . Why do make fun of something you cann't comprehind . On this forum he is a giant comparred to the rest of you

I've had conversations with psychotics. I mean literally psychotics. And they've told me their "theories." To them, it all makes perfect sense. They see patterns and connections in the number of letter "T"s in the headline of a newspaper or in the fact that the high temperature on consecutive days was 87, 78, 94, and 88 degrees. "See? See?" they ask me. It's all so clear to them.

Quite frankly, I have a difficult time distinguishing your posts, and to a lesser degree Braznor's, from the theories of these psychotics.

It's true that I don't mock psychotics, but that's because they really don't have any control over the way their minds work. And when I meet them in person, I just feel compassion. Maybe if I met you or Braznor in person, I'd feel compassion, too. But his is the anonymous internet, and a little bit of my asshole is showing.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I donn't think you think its not possiable . You have a lot upstairs . Not a lot of brains just a big empty lot .

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
Maybe if I met you or Braznor in person, I'd feel compassion, too. But his is the anonymous internet, and a little bit of my asshole is showing.

ROFL, as I said to everyone here. Keep going with this attitude and I wish you the very best in life, LOL!

By the way, don't waste that compassion on me. I don't need saving from anyone or anything.