Think Hobby Lobby is just about 4 forms of birth control? Think again!

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Why don't you?

They have real medications for all of those ailments.

The Dems are playing the Women for fools. The sad part is they are buying into it hook line and sinker just like you.

Lol!!

Everyone! Your attention please! We have a "real" doctor here, not a fake one that prescribes fake medicine. Please direct all your questions to the guy in the white jacket (it's a straight jacket but who cares, it's all the same right).

Does the retard want to triple down on stupid?

Feb 4, 2009
Nehalem, I'll admit I know nothing about your social life and I may be incorrect.
Seems like you have had some bad relationships with women most men have at some point in their lives. Let go of past problems or be prepared to have then drag you along.
I find it disturbing that you take shots at women every chance you get. I don't intend this to be an insult. Let go of that anger its not healthy or productive.

Veliko

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2011
Nehalem, I'll admit I know nothing about your social life and I may be incorrect.
Seems like you have had some bad relationships with women most men have at some point in their lives. Let go of past problems or be prepared to have then drag you along.
I find it disturbing that you take shots at women every chance you get. I don't intend this to be an insult. Let go of that anger its not healthy or productive.

It's more likely that he hasn't had any relationships at all.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012

I was actually taking a shot at liberals like McPickins.

If a woman claimed to be on BC and lied about it. He would probably be at the head of the line telling the man he needs to "man up" and if he didn't like he should have kept it in his pants.