Theres a rumor going around Clarence Thomas had communications with Desantis.

Shamrock

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
  • Haha
Reactions: iRONic

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Not suggesting a link, but Thomas was chosen by Bush and Bush was very involved with the CIA as once the director. So one could ask, is there more here than meets the eye? I wont go into this because it runs so deep and the connections so sinister that as Jack Nicolson once said... YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.
Enough for now.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Bush? Bruh. This has Trumpism written all over it… 404 Bush Not Found (erhm… cough)

Reactions: Pohemi
Mar 11, 2004
Not suggesting a link, but Thomas was chosen by Bush and Bush was very involved with the CIA as once the director. So one could ask, is there more here than meets the eye? I wont go into this because it runs so deep and the connections so sinister that as Jack Nicolson once said... YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.
Enough for now.

What specifically are you trying to imply?

Bush Sr and Thomas are rotten corrupt persons that have had outsized role in so much issues in America for the past 50 years, so just trying to figure out what exactly you're saying the goal or the connection between Bush Sr.'s CIA tenure and Thomas' behavior now is. Are you saying Thomas is taking the CIA playbook for how to perform a coup? Bush Sr isn't dead and he's a Palpatine puppet master in the background?

Ginni Thomas is such a fringy nut that even Trump thinks she's too weird.

Seems like he'd be pretty open to her these days. Not to mention, this isn't about her but her husband possibly having an active role in what's happening.

Bush? Bruh. This has Trumpism written all over it… 404 Bush Not Found (erhm… cough)

Turmpism didn't start with Turmp. I'll say it again, people freak out about what would happen if Turmp pardons co-conspirators involved in his high crimes. Bush Sr already did that when he pardoned co-conspirators in Iran-Contra. The crisis people have been freaking out about (rightfully so) has already happened, and nothing was done about it, which is why people need to be freaking out about what's going on.

We got damn lucky (for a bit) that Bush Sr wanted to be such a bonafide Conservative that he made sure to make a perfect sound bite to take him down after possibly the only non-shitty thing he did was to raise taxes after economists told him to for the sake of the economy.

That was when Turmpism really started, as conservatives tried to initiate their white nationalist state. Unfortunately we only got a temporary respite, due to the booming 90s economy and white supremacist groups not managing their extremism such that it led to a clamp down after OKC. Conservatives were full on leading a radically racist movement (which they actually mostly got because of America demanding that Democrats cave to Republicans), but imagine how much worse it would be if there had not been the respite exposing how consummately full of shit Republicans were with regards to fiduciary responsibility and also that their racist goals were tempered just enough that they got exposed longer term before the full totality of their goals were achieved.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Turmpism didn't start with Turmp. I'll say it again, people freak out about what would happen if Turmp pardons co-conspirators involved in his high crimes. Bush Sr already did that when he pardoned co-conspirators in Iran-Contra. The crisis people have been freaking out about (rightfully so) has already happened, and nothing was done about it, which is why people need to be freaking out about what's going on.

Sure, corruption to various degrees down through history, I dont however, remember recent history where Republicans marched with KKK on the left and neo Nazis on the right... that was the only thing I was pointing out.. in context with black woman sc and all that.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Thomas' wife is his beard for dealing in GOP and wacko politics-she has for years said and done all kinds of crazy things, he is never ever involved in any way attributable to him. The chances of Thomas or DeSantis ever admitting such direct contacts took place are basically nill.

Reactions: Pohemi and hal2kilo

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
A supreme Court Justice and a Governor communicated.

As headlines go, it lacks punch.

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
Is it out of the ordinary for a SC justice to communicate with elected officials?

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Fuck Uncle Thomas and his batshit wife, his non recusal and various acts of idiotic activism are a cancer on the court. Ginni is the secondary infection.

What a fetid piece of shit the GQP has made the court, I hope we can save it some day.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
That streak of racism popped up pretty quick.

If the yoke fits...

Your choice in politicians, that whole Mississippi being your promised land thing, it all makes your concern for racism pretty funny. Thanks for that.