The Whiteness Forum

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
How fragile is the OPs ego that what some college is doing voluntarily directly effects his immediate (and subsequent) emotional state? Honestly, I do feel badly for the OP, it must truly be difficult to go through life with such a serious lack of coping mechanisms.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
If nothing else I hope you've taken a lesson away that the idea that black people have an easier time landing jobs than you do is ridiculous nonsense made up by people searching for ever more ways to be victims. Reality is the opposite.

People see affirmative action.
I don't think they see the impact that being 12% of a population has.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Yea, I'd have tons more scholarship options and a better chance at getting hired.
As a white male myself, I just want you to know that the fact that you are a whiny loser has nothing to do with the fact that you are a white male. Maybe if you stopped being so entitled, and started trying to succeed on your own merits.. just sayin.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
[QUOT
Try answering a fucking question. Where was the so called left’s racism during the election?

I’ve asked that question for weeks and you are still too chicken shit to answer

By racism I mean denigration of white Republicans just for being white

Supporting affirmative action is racism just like not calling back someone for an interview because of their skin color or name one associates with a given race. Any Democrat

If a Nazi shot five black men we'd all be up in arms and demand justice, the Republicans would disavow any connection to that far right group and certainly condemn the violence.

Now compare the left with this incident.

Anyway, you guys have made this thread about me and not the subject. You guys continually ignore anti-white garbage while making victims where there were none for others.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Agreed, and Slow is mistaking the the very far left with the the mainstream liberal.
That's not a mistake. The extreme right does that intentionally in order to discredit moderates.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
You are a veteran. The path of military service lifts a lot of people up and allows them to overcome past mistakes, regardless of race.

Going back to what the OP linked, I see little value in college programs that ask students to critically ponder whiteness, as if whiteness is some homogenous thing.

I don't see anything in the OP that indicates they are treating whiteness as a homogenous thing. It would be like asking people to consider the effects of affluence, it affects everyone differently but it has common attributes to consider.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Supporting affirmative action is racism just like not calling back someone for an interview because of their skin color or name one associates with a given race. Any Democrat

If a Nazi shot five black men we'd all be up in arms and demand justice, the Republicans would disavow any connection to that far right group and certainly condemn the violence.

Anyway, you guys have made this thread about me and not the subject. You guys continually ignore anti-white garbage while making victims where there were none for others.

'very fine people'

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
[QUOT

All of your threads are about you. Just like the dipshit POTUS makes every fucking thing about him. Now I know why you have nocturnal emissions every night that you dream about the orange toad.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
People see affirmative action.
I don't think they see the impact that being 12% of a population has.

I think you're very right. People never see/don't know about the jobs black people never get called back for, unlike affirmative action.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Agreed, and Slow is mistaking the the very far left with the the mainstream liberal.
Agreed, but mainstream liberals certainly tolerate or humor the very far left, which is why in academia you tend to find echo chambers comperable to their Fox News counterparts on the right.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
I don't see anything in the OP that indicates they are treating whiteness as a homogenous thing. It would be like asking people to consider the effects of affluence, it affects everyone differently but it has common attributes to consider.
What are the common attributes of whiteness?

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
You are a veteran. The path of military service lifts a lot of people up and allows them to overcome past mistakes, regardless of race.

Going back to what the OP linked, I see little value in college programs that ask students to critically ponder whiteness, as if whiteness is some homogenous thing.

Thank you for addressing the subject matter.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Agreed, but mainstream liberals certainly tolerate or humor the very far left, which is why in academia you tend to find echo chambers comperable to their Fox News counterparts on the right.

This is in part what I was getting at with my reply about Nazis violence vs BLM killings. The mainstream left is much more accepting of violence by leftist groups it seems, and this makes the mainstream complicit at least to some degree.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
This is in part what I was getting at with my reply about Nazis violence vs BLM killings. The mainstream left is much more accepting of violence by leftist groups it seems, and this makes the mainstream complicit at least to some degree.
No, they're not. Just because you keep repeating the same lies over and over again doesn't make them true.
Meanwhile, you and the rest of the right are still claiming that Heather Hayer died of a heart attack, and that murderous Patriot Prayer member Jeremy Christian was a "Bernie supporter."

Last edited:

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Besides having white skin? Lot a whole lot, if anything.:rolleyes:
Let’s list them out. I classify as “white” yet when I lived in SoCal, hispanics defaulted to Spanish when encountering me, while others assumed I was Persian.

A college class on evaluating whiteness assumes a common definition of what whiteness is. I question what biases are inherent to even posing such a question.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Let’s list them out. I classify as “white” yet when I lived in SoCal, hispanics defaulted to Spanish when encountering me, while others assumed I was Persian.

A college class on evaluating whiteness assumes a common definition of what whiteness is. I question what biases are inherent to even posing such a question.

A college class on evaluating whiteness absolutely does not assume a common definition of what whiteness is. I would be absolutely floored if one of the fundamental components of that class was not on the differing definitions of what white is and how that has changed throughout history.

Triloby

Mar 18, 2016
*walks into this thread*

*reads the comments on this thread*

.... ಠ_ಠ

*"slowly" walks out of this thread*

Nov 25, 2013
https://www.thecollegefix.com/university-hosts-critical-look-at-whiteness-forum/

Again the left manufactures the victim mentality and blames white people. Maybe we just need more affirmative action?

Today's targets: VeggieTales, the NFL, White women that support Trump.

I'm a white male, just trying to make it through life as best I can like everyone else. I have not been the beneficiary of scholarships or affirmative action. I've never owned any other human being, and as far as I'm aware no one in my family has. Amazing how today the left has made it so it is ok to blame and talk about white people as a group causing issues in society, but only is it ok to talk about that single demographic is such a way. Just another day in the world the racist left has created.

You're out fishing early today I see.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
https://www.thecollegefix.com/university-hosts-critical-look-at-whiteness-forum/

Again the left manufactures the victim mentality and blames white people. Maybe we just need more affirmative action?

Today's targets: VeggieTales, the NFL, White women that support Trump.

I'm a white male, just trying to make it through life as best I can like everyone else. I have not been the beneficiary of scholarships or affirmative action. I've never owned any other human being, and as far as I'm aware no one in my family has. Amazing how today the left has made it so it is ok to blame and talk about white people as a group causing issues in society, but only is it ok to talk about that single demographic is such a way. Just another day in the world the racist left has created.

"And a flier handed out with the “White Women’s Role in White Supremacy” project shows a picture of women supporting President Trump flanked by pictures of women in the KKK. "

Hey! if it weren't for those women, their brothers and fathers would NEVER get laid!

They perform a valuable service, namely keeping their retard kin away from normal people.

Well you're more likely to get hired when you apply for a job for one thing, haha.

And less likely to be shot by a cop for no reason.

Nov 25, 2013
As I've shown here, the left pushes racism today. They made it socially acceptable to hate on white people. Insert any other race or demographic in the linked stories and suddenly it'd be something you'd' decry. Against white people? You don't care.

Don't forget, it was the Republicans that took away the Democrat's slaves.

This cartoonist must know you