The Wayans brothers suck it up on the VMA awards :-D

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zippy

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 1999
Wait...no videos? Damn...i wanna see the britney spears and christina aguillera parts of the VMA. :(

piku

Diamond Member
May 30, 2000
Guys why are you complaining that you missed it? Remember MTV stands for MUSIC Television, so they never show music and only show crappy shows! Not exagurating, they will probably show this VMA awards at LEAST 30-50 times before next years. Not joking. I bet this Sunday alone will be all day VMA.

thedealkid

Jul 6, 2000
Christina is just too anorexic...Sweet Merciful Christ, Britney is all that!!!!!!!! Did you see the video of her performance on Yahoo? We just full-screened that beauty. God help us all.

thedealkid

Jul 6, 2000
Christina is just too anorexic...Sweet Merciful Christ, Britney is all that!!!!!!!! Did you see the video of her performance on Yahoo? We just full-screened that beauty. God help us all.

All Hail Miss Spears.

cfredc

Jul 19, 2000
i just wanna see lars booed because mtv will probably cut it out in the re-runs.... hehehe... i wanna see how he reacts after

jonnyjack

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 1999
my friend taped it! so i'll get to see the entire show...i'm looking forward to lars getting booed and britney's performance...hehe

ForeverSilky

Banned
Apr 6, 2000
I knew someone would say something like that

It's my fantasy! My r00ls Sliky!!

First of all, that's SILKY. Second, Christina Aguilera is just another wannabe Britney Spears.