The Wayans brothers suck it up on the VMA awards :-D

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
Nah, I think the SNES is a better idea...you need something to do after you're done with Christina.

Sephiroth_IX

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 1999

<< Nah, I think the SNES is a better idea...you need something to do after you're done with Christina. >>

Yeah, Christina again.

ForeverSilky

Banned
Apr 6, 2000
Seph....if I had to live on an island...give me my SNES on one hand, and Christina on the other

You still need a tv, power outlets, and games unless you just want to imagine that you're playing it.

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999
Oh man its on again already. I may watch it, much like you turn your head while passing a car wreck.

pg22

Platinum Member
Feb 9, 2000
You still need a tv, power outlets, and games unless you just want to imagine that you're playing it.

I knew someone would say something like that :D

It's my fantasy! My r00ls Sliky!!

;)

SJ

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Chris Rock used his own writers, granted his intro wasn't the greatest its was a hell of alot better than the Wayans. Im not totally sure but I think the Wayans let the MTV writers write there stuff. The intro was just like all the presenters intros, stupid. They need to axe that whole production crew and writers for next year.

jonnyjack

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 1999
i don't have cable, so no MTV either...someone please post vidcaps or at least links to vidcaps of the britney performance...hehe

3putt

Mar 3, 2000
Wait am I the only one that saw Toni Braxton!!! Maybe im getting old, but I thought she was looking quite good. :)

pg22

Platinum Member
Feb 9, 2000
OMFG....the West Coast just saw Miss Spears.....

....I gotta go dry myself :Q

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999
I hope I didnt miss it, ...no, it was on after sisco...i tink.. someone back me up on this.

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999
sorry guys..I took literally about 300 and it overloaded my tv tner card and lost them all. Im sure someone will post some better ones than mine anyway. enjoy my dvd caps in the other thread though.