The Terminator vs. The Predator

Page 30 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

preslove

Lifer
Sep 10, 2003
I don't know if this has been said, but there is only one real ending to a comic book (that's only medium that this fight would come out in) fight between these two is the predator blowing off the terminator's flesh envelope and maybe damaging it's legs. Then the terminator would cripple the predator, who would then set off his self destruct and destroy the hobbled terminator.

TERMINATOR777

Jul 13, 2011
I don't know if this has been said, but there is only one real ending to a comic book (that's only medium that this fight would come out in) fight between these two is the predator blowing off the terminator's flesh envelope and maybe damaging it's legs. Then the terminator would cripple the predator, who would then set off his self destruct and destroy the hobbled terminator.

TERMINATOR not only lost his legs, but he had his body blown into tiny pieces and regenerated. Predator got stabbed in the heart by alien and died in avp1 =))

TERMINATOR777

Jul 13, 2011

TERMINATOR lost his legs and had his body blown into tiny pieces and regenerates. Predator died when Alien stabbed him in the heart in avp 1 when predator gets a regenerating factor let me know.

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
we let you know already. Predators have such awesome regenerating factor they split into two fully armed predators as soon as you scratch one. The also invented the Matrix, can fly and shoot lava from their eyes. You obviously didn't watch the last film called The Predator Destroys Gundam or you would know.

It's also obvious that you did not see Alan Smithee's film "The Terminator Is A Giant Vagina" where the terminator falls and then says "i'v fallen and i can't get up".

Oh my that was hilarious, the terminator is such a pussy.

TERMINATOR777

Jul 13, 2011
we let you know already. Predators have such awesome regenerating factor they split into two fully armed predators as soon as you scratch one. The also invented the Matrix, can fly and shoot lava from their eyes. You obviously didn't watch the last film called The Predator Destroys Gundam or you would know.

It's also obvious that you did not see Alan Smithee's film "The Terminator Is A Giant Vagina" where the terminator falls and then says "i'v fallen and i can't get up".

Oh my that was hilarious, the terminator is such a pussy.

yes predators are a pussy and wish they could shoot lava which cant do anything

terminator was thrown in he sun and survived in t2. predator died from being stabbed in the heart and couldnt regenerate =))

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
this is a special lava, it's 10x stronger than the sun. the predator that was stabbed did not die, it regenerated into 10 fully armed predators with nanonuclear reactor cannons, did you not see the extended edition?

Ninjahedge

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2005
this is a special lava, it's 10x stronger than the sun. the predator that was stabbed did not die, it regenerated into 10 fully armed predators with nanonuclear reactor cannons, did you not see the extended edition?

Are you talking the European Version or the Directors Cut?

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
after a lot more contemplating I have arrived at the opinion that PREDATOR STILL STOMPS.

TERMINATOR777

Jul 13, 2011
Ok people. I just watched " PREDATORS " for the first time last night. I will say i was a little impressed, but not much. a T-1000 would definitly destroy an elder predator. they got their heads cut off and died. also stabbed in the mouth and died if i recall. and killed by a human who wasnt half as skilled as reese, john and sarah connor. I do think one of those Elder Predators vs the T-800 from TERMINATOR SALVATION would be an interesting battle.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Fact:

Predator invented Skynet to murder humans, because they got bored hunting them themselves. Much to Predator's surprise, their robots turned out to be major pussies against humans. HUMANS!

So, now, predators just use their "terminator" robots at training dummies--to harden surviving humans into the only type of opponent worthy of the Predator's vastly superior skill.

TERMINATOR777

Jul 13, 2011
Fact:

Predator invented Skynet to murder humans, because they got bored hunting them themselves. Much to Predator's surprise, their robots turned out to be major pussies against humans. HUMANS!

So, now, predators just use their "terminator" robots at training dummies--to harden surviving humans into the only type of opponent worthy of the Predator's vastly superior skill.

Nooo. you're just copying the same logic i used pages back.

TERMINATOR created the world and humans and technology. he created predator the terminator can destroy him by just blinking his eyes.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
TERMINATOR's are not made to self terminate. It doesn't stop its mission until its complete. that goes for any model.

anywho TERMINATOR stomps predator into the ground.

They are just dumb drones. The only thing they can stomp is ground.

Ninjahedge

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2005
They are just dumb drones. The only thing they can stomp is ground.

IFF you point it out to them first.

You are forgetting Predator-Aliens. Not like Human Aliens that went after Newt, or that Dog Alien that came from that prison flik.

What if Newt teamed up with a Predator Alien hybrid and rode to the future to sleep with John Connor before he became Batman and went American Psycho on the T-1000?

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
wow TERMINATOR777 i just had the most brilliant idea ...

you should totally make a second account called PREDATOR777 and then proceed to troll yourself silly. :p

TERMINATOR777

Jul 13, 2011
wow TERMINATOR777 i just had the most brilliant idea ...

you should totally make a second account called PREDATOR777 and then proceed to troll yourself silly. :p

someone did make a predator777 account and used in on this thread months ago.

yeah i should make a predator name and say , Predator wins, if he is such a great hunter why does he use vastly superior tech and hide like a wimp. A couch potato with all those weapons could solo a couple humans, who are centuries behind in tech..... woops just ranted

to all those who love sucking the animal predators penis which means they're into beatyality...LOL