The TeAm's Great BBQ Recipe Compendium

Page 110 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
Last edited:

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
Previous post continued:

"The word combination claimed contains no semantic indication that could refer to a certain person or group of persons. Nor does it incite a particular act. It cannot even be understood as an instruction that the reader should go to hell," the EU's Trade Marks and Designs Registration Office said in a statement.

A picture

Last edited:

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
Just thought I'd add my NEF to the pile.

What's this you say? Are you suggesting that there are nefs around here? A pile nonetheless? I completely thought these were a dramatic listing of well-thought out, valid, deep thoughts put forth by devoted emmbers of this community...

Yea, I guess something's getting deep anyway. :D

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
I accepted an invitation to Alpha Chi today. Not sure what that means or what it's for, but I figure it won't hurt.

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
Spring is on it's way: I just heard the swans honking in the sky.
The snow is melting ... b ut the big pile next door is still 4 meters high ... :)

Oct 6, 2008
I accepted an invitation to Alpha Chi today. Not sure what that means or what it's for, but I figure it won't hurt.

That is so GREAT!! Good for you! I was inducted last year to Alpha Sigma Lamda.....finally graduated after the whole work full time - go to school full time gig last May. Congrats, that really says a lot!

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
LOL. I knew that part, and about the association. Just don't know what joining entails. I usually stay away from crap like this, but I decided I had better start accepting them while I can. :)

I'm a Tau Bate. Joined shortly before they excluded Comp Sci majors. It wasn't bad joining, except my dress shoes hurt my feet. :rolleyes: I've gotten better dress shoes since. :)