The Tea Party fights back!!

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Binarycow

Golden Member
Jan 10, 2010
Aren't you the same person who predicted Romney would win Minnesota (only to see him lose it by more than 7 points)? Even if I could understand what the hell you were talking about (which I can't) I would consider your predictions nonsense.

Forgive him, he had a major stroke on the the election night when Ohio was called for Obama.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Forgive him, he had a major stroke on the the election night when Ohio was called for Obama.

Still amazes me you guys bother replying to the poster that posts like he has a Fentanyl lollipop stuck up his ass. At least with the other self-righteous trolls they can manage basic English.

The GOP pulled out a .357Mag and blew off most of a foot. Now it's hoping around and saying "Just wait!" while it cocks the gun and begins to wrap lips around the barrel...

And this is after the GOP just got a bone jarring lesson in real world gun safety. lol

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
We've been through this before. Reagan's amnesty totally wooed the mexican-immigrant vote. Not.
In the scheme of things thats is a non issue....
The issue is the Hispanic vote is getting larger and larger.......that needs to addressed and NOT by deporting all Hispanics...

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
You watch the utube videos now Democrates will say horriable things about the GOP and continue there racist attack . Watch how rep try to divide the country as the poor and low class citizens try to take the MONEY from the Rich ,, Won't happen stock market will be at 10,000 befor january. Jobs and companies will move offshore along with the wealthy and leave america to its savior . Lets watch these low lifes rebuild america . OH OH wait that means they have to work for peanuts . But its really the work part that scares them .
rumor has it that you are Rush Limbaugh`s brother....