The Republican Party is only viable because of Southern racism

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010
"My party" is the party of the North. You know, the party that the GOP USED to have power in? YOUR Party is the legacy of the racist South. Stop denying the obvious.

Honest and quick yes/no question for you: Do you think the Democrat party is 100% free of racism, in its platform, politicians, and constituents?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Honest and quick yes/no question for you: Do you think the Democrat party is 100% free of racism, in its platform, politicians, and constituents?

It would be silly to say there are zero racists in the Democrat(ic) party.

The one thing I will say the Democratic party does not make a friendly home for racists and racism.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Why would they only be a low skill worker? Are you implying that not all people are equal?
Certainly some people are much better at thinking critically than others. Take this retarded troll of yours. Are you implying that it is somehow wrong to think some people are better at some things than some other people are? Why would you make such a stupid comment? Is it because you believe that when someone says that "all people are equal" what they mean is that "all people can do all things equally"?

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007

The one thing I will say the Democratic party does not make a friendly home for racists and racism.

Electing them leader of the Senate sure isn't showing them an unfriendly home.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
Certainly some people are much better at thinking critically than others. Take this retarded troll of yours. Are you implying that it is somehow wrong to think some people are better at some things than some other people are? Why would you make such a stupid comment? Is it because you believe that when someone says that "all people are equal" what they mean is that "all people can do all things equally"?

If some people are so much less equal than others that have to essentially be wards of the state don't you think that undermines the idea of "all people are equal"?

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012

You mean except for the 40% of Democrats in WV that prefer an incarcerated felon to a black man?

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
If some people are so much less equal than others that have to essentially be wards of the state don't you think that undermines the idea of "all people are equal"?
No, I would not. Not sure why anyone would. I know you think that though. Thanks for reminding everyone. Again.

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010
No, I would not. Not sure why anyone would. I know you think that though. Thanks for reminding everyone. Again.

OMG!! Here you go again in yet another thread exposing liberals hypocrisy when it comes to evolution practically becoming a religion yet you won't even let natural selection and thus evolution take place among humans!! Newsflash pal, we are animals too and this kind of hypocrisy will be the downfall of human evolution!! :p

Neanderthals had wards of the cave, Cro Magnon not so much and looked what happened. Not sure what more proof one could ask for. :hmm:

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
Find me one prominent elected Democrat that has said anything disparaging about Romney soley on the basis of him being white. I'll make it easier for you go back to the Obama McCain race, same question.
You're behind the times, read what I wrote later.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
What about all the people that will never be anything more than a low skill worker?
How do you create less of them? By artificially increasing their wages? No you create less of them by making low skill less desirable.

Your plan would create more low skill workers by subsidizing low skill.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012

So in other words you declare everyone to be equal. When in reality nothing could be further from the truth :rolleyes:

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
libTard boiler plate dogma. Could easily be a re-write of something from the FDR era.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
OMG!! Here you go again in yet another thread exposing liberals hypocrisy when it comes to evolution practically becoming a religion yet you won't even let natural selection and thus evolution take place among humans!! Newsflash pal, we are animals too and this kind of hypocrisy will be the downfall of human evolution!! :p

Neanderthals had wards of the cave, Cro Magnon not so much and looked what happened. Not sure what more proof one could ask for. :hmm:
You should be finding some conservatives that don't believe tax cuts for the rich create jobs instead of horsing around. :colbert:

How do you create less of them? By artificially increasing their wages? No you create less of them by making low skill less desirable.

Your plan would create more low skill workers by subsidizing low skill.
People and policies don't create low skill workers. Unless you think everyone has the capacity to become a rocket scientist.

So in other words you declare everyone to be equal. When in reality nothing could be further from the truth :rolleyes:
Equal with respect to what?

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
People and policies don't create low skill workers. Unless you think everyone has the capacity to become a rocket scientist.
No I don't but that isn't the point. Some people simply cannot become highly skilled workers, I'm not talking about them.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
I would love to see these examples of democratic policies that hurt minorities. I know I wont get them though.

Calling out racism is racist, So if you are helping you are doubly racist for exposing the naked racism of the racists.

It's a typical Conservative projection wrapped up into another giant conspiracy.

In the long run it's just racists trying to score some easy PR to garner a few votes while their party becomes a minority themselves.

You would think that that by just not being racist this would solve the problem, but this is conservative la la land.

Being racist is their god given right ya know.

Last edited:

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
No I don't but that isn't the point. Some people simply cannot become highly skilled workers, I'm not talking about them.
Well I am. That's why I asked what you intend to do about them once you rid the US of the scourge of minimum wage.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
Well I am. That's why I asked what you intend to do about them once you rid the US of the scourge of minimum wage.
Look at the alternative. The minimum wage isn't a living wage anyway.

If there are less low skill workers they will be in higher demand.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
So the original question of this thread was, "is the republican party only viable because of southern racism", the responses weren't, "no because...", instead they were, "democrats are racists too!".

Thanks for playing righties but when you can't even answer an honest question without pointing the finger at someone else then you've lost the debate.

Whether or not democrats have policies that hurt or help blacks is irrelevant to the discussion.

It just proves once again that the right is incapable of self criticism.