The real derangement syndrome, AOCDS

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Boogymen do not exist.
That is one stupid statement... If people believe in dragons... then there be dragons.
This is one of these moments, pcgeek, where you are required to read between the lines that which ia screaming everyone right in the face but you refuse to "understand".. in about 5 minutes you will post some nonsense and then declare all libs here idiots cause we all know damn well "what you meant". You own the drivel sir. Dont put that on us.

Reactions: darkswordsman17

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
That is one stupid statement... If people believe in dragons... then there be dragons.
This is one of these moments, pcgeek, where you are required to read between the lines that which ia screaming everyone right in the face but you refuse to "understand".. in about 5 minutes you will post some nonsense and then declare all libs here idiots cause we all know damn well "what you meant". You own the drivel sir. Dont put that on us.
He pretends not to understand a mythical creature meant to personify evil and the right wing are trying to turn AOC into said creature. They've gone on this campaign even before she has had the chance to do anything. That is their derangement.

Then again maybe we are giving pcgeek too much credit for having half a brain?

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
You mean the type they have to settle for... lol.

\that’s why Fox News has the fap eye candy.

Nope.. the kind that they actually love to watch and cheer.. how many defenders did she have over the Valerie Jarrett racist thing..

I don't remember but it sure seemed like a lot till abc put its foot down.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Holy crap, men like attractive women!!!!111!!!
We need to share this ground breaking information with the rest of the world.

That's not the full summation of it. They go into detail how Republicans fear that her attractive qualities are a threat. That people might vote for her "extremism" based on appearance alone. It's really quite amusing, but does kind of explain why they can't stop talking about her. Attraction -> Fear - > Smear Campaign.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Want a good laugh at classic derangement? Check out video and especially the comments

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
She's:
Young
Educated
Minority
Woman
Pretty much all the groups GOP is in deep trouble with. No wonder she scares Republicans.

Reactions: Fenixgoon

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
That's not the full summation of it. They go into detail how Republicans fear that her attractive qualities are a threat. That people might vote for her "extremism" based on appearance alone. It's really quite amusing, but does kind of explain why they can't stop talking about her. Attraction -> Fear - > Smear Campaign.
I've been a fairly conservative fellow most of my life, and back when I was a young man, i'd have dated her without a second thought. Now I'm an old man, and I'd date her without a second thought. Though I'd imagine she'd prefer that I was younger, richer, and better looking.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

PJFrylar

Apr 17, 2016
I've been a fairly conservative fellow most of my life, and back when I was a young man, i'd have dated her without a second thought. Now I'm an old man, and I'd date her without a second thought. Though I'd imagine she'd prefer that I was younger, richer, and better looking.

I too have friends of minority ethnicity.

Reactions: darkswordsman17

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
That took a really strange turn, for reasons that I don't understand.
Is it your belief that everything posted here has to be adversarial? Or do you feel empowered by the anonymous nature of forums and feel like making accusations? Or is it that you simply feel I'm the "enemy" and have to be challenged at every opportunity?
I'm simply dying to know the answer!

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Is it your belief that everything posted here has to be adversarial? Or do you feel empowered by the anonymous nature of forums and feel like making accusations? Or is it that you simply feel I'm the "enemy" and have to be challenged at every opportunity?

lol. Everyone sees through you and your line of constant BS and dishonesty. womp womp.

Reactions: greatnoob

PJFrylar

Apr 17, 2016
Edited out my name, I figure 2 days was long enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShingenDX

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
Governor Scott Walker stepped up the the plate recently and took a swing at AOC on Twitter....

AOC-Lucilles-Tweets-01.jpg

And then he got schooled like the rest...

as someone else said about that exchange

How to attack AOC:

Step 1: DON'T

_______

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Governor Scott Walker stepped up the the plate recently and took a swing at AOC on Twitter....

AOC-Lucilles-Tweets-01.jpg

And then he got schooled like the rest...

as someone else said about that exchange

_______

WHy on God's green Earth this out of touch GOPers even try to engage her on social media is a joke. I know better than to try to mess with my kids' friends on social media too - they will ROAST me in a heartbeat.